Find UK Tuition
Online A-level History Tutors / A-level History Tuition
Read more about A-level History
See below for Online A-level History Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level History Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level History Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Sazan Meran||Birmingham, B74|
|Gary Mitchell||Bournemouth, BH6|
|Harry de Moraville||Bristol, BS6|
|Lindsay Carter||Bristol, BS8|
|Nathan Williams||Bristol, BS8|
|Richard Magee||Warwick, CV34|
|Kate Mumford||London, E1W|
|Alexander Glover||London, E2|
|Kate McCarthy||Bethnal Green, E2|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|Kenneth Gibson||Cheltenham, GL50|
|Edward Mason||Guildford, GU2|
|Rosalind||Woking, Guildford, GU22|
|Peter Miller||Northwood, HA6|
|Moneeb Majid||Leeds, LS2|
|Bob Adey||Islington, London, N1|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Adam Cigman-Mark||London, N6|
|Liam H||Highgate, N London, N6|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester, NN12|
|Emma Heseltine||Wellingborough, NN29|
|John McCarthy||North West London, NW3|
|Pete Goodland||Sheffield SYorks, S4|
|Dr Helen Mathers||Sheffield, S6|
|Henry Everett||London, SE15|
|Katrina Durber||Central London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Rebecca Felton||London, SW4|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Adam Muckle||London, SW15|
|Dr Abbie Davies||Utrecht, SW16|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
|Alistair Buckingham||Radlett, WD25|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level History
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced private tutor specialising in GCSE and A level History, English and Drama. I studied History at Reading University and acting at Drama Studio London, Ealing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English, History and Drama at GCSE and A level. I also run workshops on interview technique and presentation skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a first class honours degree in History from Reading University. I trained and practised as a criminal barrister before becoming an actor. I have a diploma in acting.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- For the last five years I have been a private tutor in the subjects listed. I have also worked as a drama teacher for Pineapple Performing Arts. I work as a corporate role player for several companies training employees in communication skills. I run my own company providing 'life skills' (interview technique, CV writing, presentation skills) workshops to secondary schools and I offer presentation training workshops to professionals.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour including travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to travel to a student's home within the Greater London area. I live in Nunhead, south east London.
- When are you available?
- I'm fairly flexible and am available most days and evenings. I'm happy to do weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Most of my students are of secondary school age. My presentation training clients are older.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A level and IB
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I gained a first class degree in History at Reading University. I trained as a criminal barrister at the Inns of Court School of Law in London and was called to the Bar at Gray's Inn. I trained as an actor at Drama Studio London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have some A level History and English students, one of whom is working towards her retakes in January. My 2012 GCSE and A level students all did very well in their exams. All of them achieved their desired grade or better!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- One to one tuition is an excellent way to alleviate concerns about exams or falling behind at school. I offer flexibility (I can fit into your timetable) and honesty - I won't unreasonably raise your expectations but I will push you to achieve the best result possible!