Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Human Biology Tutors / A-level Human Biology Tuition
Read more about A-level Human Biology
See below for Online A-level Human Biology Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Human Biology Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Human Biology Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|PJ||Huddersfield, Yorks, HD8|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Patricia O'Sullivan||Newcastle, NE65|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Human Biology
- Personal Message
- A Fully qualified teacher with 18 years experience teaching GCSE, AS/A2 and Degree level Biology. I can help you understand the theory and improve exam or coursework grades.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach GCSE, A Level, Access and Foundation Degree.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PGCE/FE, BSC (Hons) Science, Dip HE, BTEC HND in Apllied Biology
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 17 years experience in FE Colleges and 2 years home tuition.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices vary from £20 to £30 per hour. Group discounts are available.
- Where do you teach?
- Based in Saltdean, will travel to Brighton, Hove, Telscombe and Peacehaven.
- When are you available?
- Monday to Saturday day and evening, including school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS/A2 (Edexcel, AQA and OCR), Access Biologicial and Biomedical Degrees including Nursing and Medically related courses.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tuition is available on request. All enquiries responded to within 24 hours.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Greenwich 1993.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Range from 17 to 30 from A level to second year Degree.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Feedback from a past student:
During my tutorials I quickly realised that Carrie is a teacher with great knowledge of her specialist subjects and biology in general. The enthusiasm and commitment to teaching that Carrie has is extremely high and these valuable qualities enable students to produce higher standards of work than they would without the level of teaching that Carrie demonstrates. My fellow students and I were taught each subject in depth and Carrie was able to quickly determine the pace at which we worked best. This helped develop our understanding of the subjects and increased our interest immensely. Carrie made learning achievable, interesting, enjoyable and fun. Other teachers can lack this ability and this has become more evident since being taught by Carrie. Carrie always ensured her students understood the information given in the lectures and showed great care towards any students’ needs or uncertainties about the work. Carrie is aware that each student has different learning styles and worked optimally to encourage maximum understanding throughout. Overall, Carrie’s passion for science, academic knowledge, experience and high teaching standards passes onto the students she teaches and future students will also gain this great understanding and confidence in their work whilst being tutored by Carrie.
Ceri Sutcliffe, Brighton
Send a message to Carrie Garbow
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more