Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Human Biology Tutors / A-level Human Biology Tuition
Read more about A-level Human Biology
See below for Online A-level Human Biology Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Human Biology Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Human Biology Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Lucy Arrowsmith||Aberdeen, AB15|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Patricia O'Sullivan||Newcastle, NE65|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Human Biology
- Personal Message
- I enjoy teaching, and have been giving private tutions for many years now. I enjoy seeing my students achieve their goals and ambitions with my help and guidance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology, Biological sciences at KS1, KS2, KS3,SATS, GCSE, BTEC, BTEC National, A/AS level, HND and degree level. I teach Urdu as a second language at GCSE or A level and also translate Urdu to English or vice versa. I proofread essays, dissertations, coursework and can offer advice on writing these as well. I can also assist children/adults with special educational needs.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Hons Molecular and Cellular Biology. MSc in Forensic Science. Cirtificate in Immunology. Cirtificate in Human Biology and Anatomy.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as a science technician for over 5 years - 3 of those within an educational establishment in London and the remainder at Cancer Research UK. I have taught privately for a number of years with individuals of all ages. my previous experiences in teaching have been with primary and secondary school children in preparation for their entrant and GCSE exams as well as lab report writing. I have also taught university students doing biological science in dissertations and report writing for experimental procedures. I have also assisted adults doing further education and those who have an interest in the field of science and forensics. I have assisted adults who do not have English as their first language in reading and writing in preparation for the citizenship test. I have also worked as an interpreter for a hospital establishment and the educational establishment at which I worked. I have taught using the internet (MSN and Skype) face to face at the individuals house or library. I have taught using books, diagrams, websites, setting small test questions and using examples of everyday life. I use reference materials, articles, images and documentaries which help aid the understanding of the topics my tutee are studying. I believe that it is important to familiarise myself and the tutee with all the vital information before attempting any tasks at hand.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees vary depending on the subject level taught and if travel is needed. I provide a discount on group studies or if five or more lessons are booked/paid for in advance. I charge a flat rate of £5 travel within my locality.
- Where do you teach?
- I am able to teach at students' homes and am willing to travel to the following areas in London/Middlesex: Edgware, Colindale, Burnt Oak, Golders Green, Hendon, The Hyde, Hampstead, Cricklewood,Park Royal, Wembley, Neasden, Wilsden, Harrow and Kingsbury. I can also teach online via Skype and MSN.
- When are you available?
- I am available from 10am-2pm and every evening from 5pm-9pm Mon-Fri 10am-5pm on the weekends also 10am-5pm through half term and other holidays. I am flexible with time if need be can start ealier and finish late.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach at any age and levels ranging from primary school to Degree.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a up-todate (July 2013) enhanced CRB
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype and MSN
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching university undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as A Level Biology and Chemistry students.
I also tutor GCSE Science, Maths,English Language and Literature and KS2/3and 4 pupils.
Send a message to Nasim
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more