Find UK Tuition
Online A-level Human Biology Tutors / A-level Human Biology Tuition
Read more about A-level Human Biology
See below for Online A-level Human Biology Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for A-level Human Biology Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online A-level Human Biology Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Lucy Arrowsmith||Aberdeen, AB15|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Birmingham, B6|
|Carrie Garbow||Saltdean, BN2|
|Adrian Schmit||Cardiff & Vale, CF61|
|Linda Powell||Colchester, CO3|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, W Yorks, HX5|
|Patricia O'Sullivan||Newcastle, NE65|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Chris Williams||Tameside, OL5|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Human Biology
- Personal Message
- Hi I'm Lucy, I have 2.1 BSc (Hons) Medical Biology from University of Edinburgh. I am 26 and a 5th year Medical Student in Aberdeen. I have teaching experience in general science and Biology, from standard grade to advanced higher level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can provide tutoring assistance in general science for int2 and standard grade, in Biology and Human biology at higher and advanced higher level. In advanced Higher Biology I may be of particular use with the project aspect . I am open to online lessons at £5 extra due to additional preparation
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2009 - 2.1 BSc (Hons) in Medical Biology from University of Edinburgh
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over the years I have had a variety of pupils ranging from standard grade science through to higher and advanced higher biology and human biology, thus I am experienced in a variety of subjects and levels. All my pupils have achieved excellent grades, with several pupils receiving grades higher than their subject teacher predicted. I have worked at a school for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties for approx. 6 years, where I frequently provide educational support and extra tutoring for SQA exams. I also help in the wholistic preparation for exams, such as stress and time management. I currently have several pupils ranging in SQA levels. As part of my medical degree I was fortunate enough to spend time teaching in an Aberdeenshire high school. I taught a wide variety of subjects, with particular emphasis on human biology and biology.
- How much do you charge?
Hour, I am happy to conduct group tutorials if required
- Where do you teach?
- Due to demand I usually conduct lessons at my home, but you live in the city or westhill I may be able to travel
- When are you available?
- Usually weekends tend to be the best time for lessons however I can be flexible particularly with online seasions
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- usually S3 - S6 but I am happy to assist in younger age groups
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am part for the new VGP scheme
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you think I could be of any help to you please contact me, with as much detail as possible. I always respond to e-mails promptly. Lucy
Send a message to Lucy Arrowsmith
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more