Find UK Tuition
Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers / Art and Design (Digital) Lessons
Read more about Art and Design (Digital)
See below for Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Art and Design (Digital) Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Art and Design (Digital) Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Roger Dorey||St Albans, AL7|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Architecture Tutor in London||London, N1|
|C Murch||Greater London, SM1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design (Digital)
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced architectural assistant and tutor. I have delivered lecturers at national certificate standard. I can also give feedback on degree and diploma level student work including drawing skills and presentation techniques.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach architecture, including autocad, photoshop, accurender and sketchup
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in architecture from the University of Lincoln and I am studying part time for a Post Graduate Diploma in architecture at London South Bank University.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked at a multi disciplinary design practice, a planning specialists and a further education college. I delivered autocad and IT to National Certificate students and I currently teach City and Guilds Creative Interiors at SCOLA.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £22.50 pounds an hour for all subjects. Special rates for multiple hours can be arranged. I charge an additional fee for traveling outside of London. If you cancel a session less than 24 hours before the session starts, unless it is rearranged for another time you are liable for an hours fee.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at students homes or an agreed venue such as a library, office, or college. As well as teaching within the M25 I can travel to selected towns within the south east. I charge for travel costs.
- When are you available?
- I am available at any day except Mondays and some weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from age 16 and up. I am willing to tutor anybody trying to gain the necessary skills to develop a portfolio for entry into architecture school. I am willing to teach students studying at university, graduates and experienced architects wishing to improve their skills.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have helped students studying towards masters, degree and diploma levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have had a CRB check in the past which I held for my post teaching National Certificate students. I am in the process of getting another CRB check for a City and Guilds course I am due to teach from September 2012.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to tutor through skype or email. I offer design review of coursework through email. I charge £18 per hour for online tutoring or design review.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a student member of the RIBA.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have worked with a variety of students, including degree, diploma and masters students. I have also helped professionals acquire new skills to help grow their business.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- To maximize learning time please ensure you have necessary software installed on your machine. I recommend for AutoCad windows rather than mac AutoCad for Mac has only recently been released and is experiencing teething problems. AutoCad on windows is tried and tested and long established and the majority of companies using AutoCad use it on a windows platform.
Do not leave it too late before asking for help, if you feel unconfident with software or an assignment seek tutoring as soon as possible.
Send a message to C Murch
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more