Find UK Tuition
Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers / Art and Design (Digital) Lessons
Read more about Art and Design (Digital)
See below for Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Art and Design (Digital) Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Art and Design (Digital) Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Roger Dorey||St Albans, AL7|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Paul Bassingthwaighte||London, N19|
|C Murch||Greater London, SM1|
|Mayur Shah||London, WC1N|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design (Digital)
- Personal Message
- The enthusiasm, commitment and motivation I have for the arts is what I believe inspires and motivates others. I care. A student’s success and achievement is what makes my efforts worthwhile.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Art, Design, Photography, EFL, Guitar (contemporary)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Degree in Graphic Design, Coventry University
PGCE Post Graduate Certificate in Art Education, Sussex University
DES/DfES Ref. no. 7960696
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I can offer 30 years of teaching experience of different age groups (10-70 yrs), backgrounds and levels. This includes preparing students for the Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A2 examinations. My main subjects are Art, Design and Photography (analogue and digital). However, I can also offer guitar tuition, music performance and production.
Many of my students have achieved the highest grades of A and A* (star) and had applications accepted to St Martin`s (London), Brighton College of Art & Design, RISD (New York), ECAL (Lausanne) and the Professional College of Photography (Vevey).
- How much do you charge?
- Between £15 and £20 an hour plus any excessive travel expenses. Free consultation lesson. Block bookings with discount.
- Where do you teach?
- Generally in students`homes. I live in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire but would be willing to travel to surrounding areas. I have access to a car and am near to the main railway line Edinburgh>Aberdeen.
- When are you available?
- Most days as I have only recently relocated to Scotland.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Generally from 14-18 and upwards. IGCSE, AS and A2. I can also help students of any age prepare their Portfolio for college/university applications
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- IGCSE, AS and A2. However, in Art the criteria for a successful exam, portfolio or university application are fairly similar.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not yet. I am currently in the process of applying for recognition with the GTC (General Teaching Council) in Scotland.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- DfES and eventually the GTC.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- At Brighton University. I hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Secondary Education issued by the University of Sussex School of Education. I also have a BA Degree in Graphic Design from Coventry University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students have achieved the highest grades of A and A* (star) and had applications accepted to St Martin`s (London), Brighton College of Art & Design, RISD (New York), ECAL (Lausanne) and the Professional College of Photography (Vevey).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I`m passionate about what I do. I`m creative and know how to get results. I can demonstrate techniques in front of you. I know how to draw. I`m also patient and understand how frustrating it can be to produce what you see in your head! But development and individuality is the key to success. Creativity is not about waiting for the one big idea but getting there in steps. I can help you. Try me.
Send a message to MrD56
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more