Find UK Tuition
Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers / Art and Design (Digital) Lessons
Read more about Art and Design (Digital)
See below for Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Art and Design (Digital) Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Art and Design (Digital) Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Roger Dorey||St Albans, AL7|
|Ania Hardy||East Ham, London, E6|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Maria Art||Central London, N5|
|Paul Bassingthwaighte||London, N19|
|C Murch||Greater London, SM1|
|Mayur Shah||London, WC1N|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design (Digital)
- Personal Message
- Everything is possible with the right guidance and attitude. The impossible just takes longer!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Spanish and Photography, as well as French, Bulgarian and Photoshop.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Modern languages : Complutense University, Madrid.PhD in progress-Complutense, Madrid.
Photography-London College of Communication,Westminster , London,Uk
short courses -City Lite, Chelsea and Kensington College,London, UK
MA -Cultural studies and Linguistics,
DALF(French Diplome, may be equivalent of A level) , first Certificate , IELTS, working towards TEFL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Day, evening, weekends,
Intensive workshops, crash courses for adults and teenagers, students, language courses for companies (LANGUAGES),
Intensive workshops, crash courses for adults and teenagers, students (PHOTOGRAPHY and ART).
Students aged 4 to 84.
- How much do you charge?
- It can be 25 pounds depending on the distance, level, number of students.
I start a 10-12 h course (different levels) for very small group (1 to 6people).Block bookings are as litlle as 12 pnds/h. (to be discussed).
I offer also 20 , 30, 40 h intensive course..... Please contact for more info if you are inetrested in a crash course, intensive day or evening courses .
- Where do you teach?
- SPANISH: I teach in a public space In Central London (SAN Pancrass area or Embankment area, or/and any other public spaces for small groups or individual tuition 1 to1. Also I have an ONLINE option.
Photography classes are partly practice based so I teach them outside after having selected carefully places where we can put into practice the basics of theory we have learnt. They can be 3h 30 min or more extended and detailed course.
- When are you available?
- contact me for more info, depending on which time of the year or which day of the week. I work evenings and weekends too.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE to A level,University students, pro exams, DELE, job interviews. etc
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- We set up an hour, and previously I have sent some photocopies to the students. I check the homework (if any). Another way is to show the book / exercises we are going to use in front of the camera in order to be visible for the student. I always give some 10-15 min as a bonus to the student(s) in case the connection is bad. When I have more than one student, I offer a discount.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute for Learning, Association of Photographers, London, UK, LCC alumni.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London College of Communication (UAL), Complutense University (Madrid), Kensington and Chelsea college...
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- just do it, no excuse...
Send a message to Maria Art
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more