Find UK Tuition
Online Classical Guitar Teachers / Classical Guitar Lessons
Read more about Classical Guitar
See below for Online Classical Guitar Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Classical Guitar Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Classical Guitar Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|James Pusey||Bromley, BR2|
|Adam Purnell||Bristol - Cardiff, CF24|
|Luc Morris||Cardiff & the Vale, CF71|
|Greg Sanders||Dalston, E8|
|Andrew Slaven Guitar||Walthamstow, E17|
|M. Pendlebury||Lancaster, LA3|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
|Oliver Hopkins||Dalston / Hackney, N16|
|Steven Llewellyn||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Tom Halpenny||Tufnell Park, NW5|
|Marco Cirillo||London North West, NW26|
|Tom Gamble||London, SE3|
|Barney Muller||Lewisham, SE13|
|Emilio Saev||Maidenhead, SL6|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||Putney, London, SW15|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Guitar
- Personal Message
- Hi I'm an experienced session musician offering fun and informative lessons in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Please check out my website above for a detailed Bio and more information.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Classical, Acoustic and Electric Guitar.
Music Theory, Aural and Jazz Composition. Also Jazz Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (Hons) in Performance - Trinity College of Music
LTCL - Trinity College London
Diploma in Logic Pro and Advanced Electronic Music Production - Garnish School of Sound
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 20 years playing experience.
11 years teaching experience.
8 Years playing professionally as a session musician for artists such as Speech Debelle, Basement Jaxx and Sweet Billy Pilgrim.
- How much do you charge?
- All lessons are £30/hr. Travel expenses are extra and dependent on where you live.
- Where do you teach?
- I will travel locally, or can teach from my house in Lewisham.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible with all times and days.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and abilities are catered for.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare pupils for Classical, Rock or Jazz graded exams in ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall syllabi.
Also auditions for Music Conservatoires, including aural and theory exams.
And as an experienced session player, I can teach you what to expect and how to approach a session, which can be quite daunting. (It certainly was for me!)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current CRB check.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have a home studio with audio/visual equipment for online tutoring if needed, depending on what is being taught.
For instrumental lessons I don't recommend this for beginners - intermediate as for technique to improve it is essential to learn in person.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have been a member of the Musician's Union for 9 years.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied at Trinity College of Music with Mike Outram, Dave Cliff, Phil Robson, John Paricelli and Jean Toussaint. I also studied at Rotterdam Conservatoire with John Abercrombie, Adam Nussbaum, Hein Van De Geyn and Gerard Presencer.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach a range of students, ageing from 10 to 65. Younger students are often keen to take graded exams so that they have extra motivation and something to work towards, while some older students are happiest learning their favourite songs from their youth. I am very proud that every student that has taken an exam with me has passed with a grade of Distinction.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- The most important part of learning, I believe, is enjoyment in a relaxed environment without pressure. I have experienced teachers that have really damaged my confidence and even my love for music which is insane. So I strive to make sure above all that you enjoy the lessons, which subsequently makes me enjoy them even more!