Find UK Tuition
Online Classics Tutors / Classics Tuition
Read more about Classics
See below for Online Classics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Classics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Classics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Joe Hytner||North London, NW6|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Adam Muckle||London, SW15|
|Ms Olga Jegunova||London, W2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classics
- Personal Message
- Music illusionist..
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Piano performance, Helping to pass Grades tests, Music Theory, Aural, Sight-playing, Sight-singing, General Musical education, Chamber music, History of Music
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor Diploma Piano performance, Piano accompaniment, Accompanist/assistant conductor skills, Chamber ensemble, Pedagogy.
Master of music Diploma Piano performance, Chamber music, Chamber music vocal “Lied”, Artist Diploma in Performance
- What kind of experience do you have?
2010 - 2011 Royal Northern College of Music, Manchester
2009 – 2010 Royal College of music, London (Artist Diploma in Performance),
RCM scholar, Latvian Welfare Trust scholar.
2007 – 2009 Hochschule für Musik und Theater, Hamburg (Master of Music Dilpoma),
A.Toepfer Stiftung scholar, DOM-Stiftung scholar, Y.Menuhin LMN scholar.
2003 – 2007 J.Vitols Latvian Music Academy, Riga (Bachelor Diploma), State Cultur Capital Foundation scholar.
Bachelor Diploma Piano performance, Piano accompaniment, Accompanist/assistant conductor skills, Chamber ensemble, Pedagogy.
Master of music Diploma Piano performance, Chamber music, Chamber music vocal “Lied
- How much do you charge?
- I charge 35 pounds/hour.
- Where do you teach?
- Everywhere where we can find piano (can be discussed)!
- When are you available?
- 7 days a week, but please book in advance.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- all levels & all abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- personal skills of development, grades, school, conservatoire, university, college and academy exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to recommend best practice techniques and methods, consult on artistic and technical specifics, as well as inspire and support
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am free and independent artist.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Riga (Latvia) - prof. Sergejs Osokins
Hamburg (Germany) - prof. Volker Banfield
London (UK) - prof. Dmitri Alexeev
Manchester/London (UK) - prof. Norma Fisher
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- inspiring! Each of them.. Bright individualities and lots of fun to work with!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Listen to the music with your heart..
Send a message to Ms Olga Jegunova
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more