Find UK Tuition
Online Classics Tutors / Classics Tuition
Read more about Classics
See below for Online Classics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Classics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Classics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Joe Hytner||North London, NW6|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Adam Muckle||London, SW12|
|Ms Olga Jegunova||London, W2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classics
- Personal Message
- Online teacher
I am enthusiastic, engaged and highly experienced at providing an elite standard of teaching according to my students' needs, a standard I do not compromise on, whether online or in person.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- As a school teacher, I have taught Ancient Greek, Latin and Classical Civilisation as well as English Literature and Language. I also have taught Hebrew (Classical and Modern) and am sought after as an editor.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Literae Humaniores, Oxford. II.1
I have been teaching successfully and enjoyably for many years and my greatest qualifications are my students' sterling results and their pleasure in my classes. Hearing "Thank you, I could not have done it without you", time after time, is a certain recommendation.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My experience includes, not exclusively, 10 years tutoring, 6 years teaching at summer schools, 3 years voluntary homeschooling, 4 years full time teaching at a prestigious school. I have taught a huge variety of students and it is they who have offered me the most valuable experience.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35/hr face to face and £32/hr for online teaching. I may offer a discounted rate for bulk bookings - just ask.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes and am generally willing to travel given appropriate travel expenses.
Currently, I am taking students for online teaching.
- When are you available?
- I am available evenings and Sundays. I am also available all school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach every age - beginners of 40 years old and scholars of 10. I teach up to post graduate level. I offer everything from courses for beginners getting to know the cases, to students needing supplementary university lessons and post graduates needing editing of theses and methodology classes.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-Level, BA, MA, post doctorate and others.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have webcam and skype which allows for online tutoring. I make myself available to mark work between online classes.
If I feel that the student needs face to face tuition, which circumstantially I am not able to provide, I provide suggestions of other learning avenues: I never compromise on the high quality I provide.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- No (but I'm a school teacher).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Cambridge, Oxford, Bristol and London inter al. Teaching in schools and tutoring many pupils privately over the years.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students always enjoy my classes and become accustomed to deriving pleasure from the subject - without viewing learning as just for the sake of passing exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will listen to whatever problems the student has and tailor my teaching to that particular individual. Each student has his/her own method of learning and I take very seriously my responsibility of working with that and tailoring my style to the student's needs.
Send a message to T Blaukopf
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more