Find UK Tuition
Online Conducting Teachers / Conducting Lessons
Read more about Conducting
See below for Online Conducting Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Conducting Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Conducting Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|Eliot Darwin||Sheffield, S6|
|Emilio Saev||WINDSOR, SL4|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Conducting
- Personal Message
- Specialist teacher based in Yorkshire but catering for pupils from much further afield.
SPECIAL OFFER PRICES ON TUITION FOR STARTERS IN OCT/NOV - NOW £28 REDUCED FROM £30 PER HOUR.
REFER A FRIEND AND GAIN A £10 DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT LESSON
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- All brass instruments with a speciality in Trumpet, Cornet, Flugal Horn, Tenor Horn, Baritone, Euphonium, Tuba. Also Piano up to grade 8 standard and Music Theory. I also teach beginner lessons - any age! , Classroom lessons taught and also demonstrations presented. Available for Weddings etc on Trumpet too or with a quartet / Quintet.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- ABRSM Qualified on both Cornet and Piano, Bmus from the University of Huddersfield, Artistic Musical Director of the Dodworth Colliery Band, Music tutor for the Sheffield Music Service.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have played for many years as a cornettist, playing with bands such as Grimethorpe Colliery band, Old Silkstone band, Ransomes band, Sellers International band and many others. I have travelled as both a cornettist and Conductor having done much work with the BBC for Radio and Television broadcasts. I am Currently the Artistic Musical Director of the Dodworth Colliery band where I have held that post for around the past 6 years with many successes.
- How much do you charge?
- Block booking of lessons will come at a reduced rate and also recommendation discounts are available upon successful recommendation. Please discuss when applying.
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons will be either in a rehearsal facility in Barnsley, South Yorkshire or at your home/work, I am able to travel but this will be an additional cost to the lesson itself. I can cover Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Maltby, Huddersfield, York, Harrogate, Derbyshire, Leeds, Derby etc.
- When are you available?
- I am available at a variety of times through the week and weekends. Please contact me to discuss this further.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Teaching on brass when when the first two 'big' front teeth are present. 6+, Piano 5+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Open to discussion but I generally recommend that we work towards the ABRSM syllabus
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently have an enhanced DBS check valid from July 2014-17
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype or Google can be used to tutor on line if you are at a distance where travel or time does not permit.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Philip McCann world famous cornettist for 5 years
James Shepherd world famous cornettist 1 year
Ian Porthouse Cornettist and Condctor 1 year
University of Huddersfield
National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain - Roger Webster, Linda Nicholson, Roy Newsome - Conducting, James Watson - Conducting, - David King - Conducting, Elgar Howarth - Conducting
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently run my own teaching and consultancy business based in Sheffield South Yorkshire and work closely with 4 schools directly. Here delivering a variety of music, class teaching, Brass lessons, Piano lessons, Percussion workshops and much much more.
I have just recently had three new starters take their grade one ABRSM exams in brass and all receive a distrinction. Well done Folks!
Teaching for me is about inspiring the person to achieve their Individual best .
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to provide a fun and stimulating learning environment that is tailored to each pupil specifically, All lessons are planned for maximum growth and development. Simultanious Learning Techniques are adopted in the lessons to add a new direction to the teaching and learning. I train for exam pupils however this is not for everyone especially those who wish to learn purley for pleasure so different goals can be set. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Eliot.
Send a message to Eliot Darwin
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more