Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Andy Aroditis||ILFORD, LONDON, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, TW10|
|Emily Taylor (formerly Smith)||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- Singing Tutor, Acting Tutor, Vocal Coach and Speech & Drama teacher who will enhance your true potential and build life-long confidence!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Classical Singing, Jazz Singing, Musical Theatre Singing & Technique, Speech & Drama (I put students forward for the graded exams, medals and diplomas for LAMDA, Trinity & Guildhall, RADA and Victoria College), Public Speaking for Confidence, Elocution, Accent reduction, Drama, Acting, Audition Technique and I also tutor students in Drama for SATS, GCSE & A Levels & up to degree level. I coach students for Drama School entrance (for both acting and singing audition preparation), entrance for the National Youth Theatre and I also coach professional actors and singers for help with theatre and film/television auditions.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- B.A (Honours) Drama & English (Queen Mary, University of London/Central School of Speech & Drama) LAMDA Associate Teaching Diploma in Speech & Drama, Diploma in Acting from the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art (2 year full-time course)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked professionally as an actress, singer, drama and singing teacher, vocal coach and director for the last ten years. After graduating from Drama School, I toured for a number of years as a professional actress in a wide variety of productions, combining this with working as a presenter and voice-over artist. I am currently involved with a Bristol based theatre company as an actress. I sing with a Jazz Quartet at functions, private parties and weddings. I absolutely love my work and the variety that comes from it!
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per 45 min lesson, £25 per hour's lesson
- Where do you teach?
- I live in Henbury and usually teach from home as my piano, equipment and resources are here. However, I will travel to all parts of Bristol and surrounding areas within reason. The rates will be higher for this to include time and travel expenses.
- When are you available?
- I am available on request. My work is as a freelancer so I am very flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from the tiny tots to the grown ups! I teach singing to Grade 8, and I teach Speech & Drama (LAMDA boards and Trinity and Guildhall boards) from Grade 1 to Diploma Level. I also teach Drama from primary to degree level. This includes tutoring students for SATS, GCSE's and 'A' Levels and Degree Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- LAMDA, RADA, Trinity & Guildhall and Victoria College medals and diplomas.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- As well as face to face, for elocution and accent reduction I am able to teach via Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- EQUITY, General Teaching Council
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained as an actress and singer at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art for two years full-time. At drama school I trained in singing under the direction of Darrel Mouton, a singing tutor at the Royal College of Music.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach privately from home and combine this with teaching one to one Speech & Drama at a private school in Cheltenham. My students are diverse and very different, professional actors, professional musicians, aspiring actors, musicians and singers, children, young people and older people! Some choose to take singing and acting exams, some don't and just want to build their experience and confidence. The choices and options are endless, but what I can say is my students walk out the door differently to when they first arrived!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am very easy to work with, believe in having great fun in lessons, and help students achieve their true potential. I work my students hard but it is thoroughly worth it in the end and my students are always pleased with their results!
Send a message to Fiona Battisby
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more