Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Andy Aroditis||ILFORD, LONDON, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Amber Armitage||London, N5|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON,, N22|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Pauline Midwinter||Barsham, NR34|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, TW10|
|Emily Taylor (formerly Smith)||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching for forty years and was named Exemplary Teacher. I have been a Head of Performing Arts and Head of Art My expertise is in gaining the best from each pupil . To be confident is the key to success.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Elocution to all ages from young to Adults .
For Adults the work can be structured to help with Life Skills and Job Interviews.
For Managers ,this is to help with Presentations
I also teach English and Creative writing
I teach Art and Drama Adult Literacy and Reading Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I gained my DIP AD at the famous St Martins Central University of the Arts London.
I specialised in History of Costume and this has helped with my Drama Teaching.
I gained my PGCE at Sussex University
I then went on to gain two post Professional Diplomas at Cambridge University in Child Centred Research
I have the Advanced Diploma In Counselling and have been a Professional Counsellor for twenty Years
I have been a Training Associate for the Institute of Learning Disabilities offering courses on Communication through Music and Drama
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a Head of Art, Head of Performing Arts, and a Trainer for Teachers as well as a class teacher for all ages.
I set up a teachers resource centre for English and Music.
I have helped my students gain distinctions in Drama GCSE and the English Speaking Board Exams.
My students have performed in numerous places such as Arundel Cathedral and Worth Abbey.
I also teach to America through Video Conferencing Technology and have worked this way for 5 years to many American Pupils.
I gained an award for this work and see it as inspiring, joining cultures together.
I am now able to do one to work through my Video Conferencing as I can bridge both equipment and laptop
I offer Elocution skills into students homes for those who cannot get to school this way and can record sessions as evidence.
This is also available for Australia and New Zealand.
- How much do you charge?
- I have a variety of charges which range form £20 to £45 . I do not charge for travel Group lessons can have a reduction
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach in the students home and can travel to Bognor Regis and Chichester or Worthing
- When are you available?
- I am available most days and evenings
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All Ages and Adults The levels are dependent on the subject.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can enter students for the English Speaking Board Exams and Drama WJEC Exams GCSE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can work through Skype or Video Conferencing or emails and have worked this way to America for years.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the Association of Teachers and Lecturers I belong to ACID the Society for the Protection of Intellectual Property I am about to become a member of the BACP.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- For the Art Degree I trained at St Martins Central being trained by the famous Muriel Pemberton Head of Fashion and Textiles
I did my Post Graduate Diplomas at Cambridge University
For my Counselling Degree ,I trained at Southampton City College and did the course on Person Centered Counselling (Karl Rogers)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am studying the work of TH Hamblin and Genevieve Behrend both were Metaphysical Teachers. I am also studying Kinesetics which is the understanding of Body Language Science.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Yes.. Believe in yourself ..You can be what you want to be!
Send a message to Lucienne Sharpe
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more