Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Andy Aroditis||ILFORD, LONDON, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Joanne Singer||LONDON, N22|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Amber Armitage||Hastings, TN34|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily Taylor (formerly Smith)||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Luke Nicholson||London, W1|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- Janette is a professional English language teacher and Speech and Voice Associate of LAMDA, and she holds qualifications in English language teaching and performance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Janette specialises in English pronunciation and elocution for overseas and native speakers and trains her learn English online students globally. She has developed Learn English Kids which develops English phonic listening skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Janette is a highly skilled teacher in accent reduction, correctional techniques with her research in ELT and Applied Linguistics based at King’s College, London.
Janette holds a BA Hons, MA English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics, and CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) qualifications.
Janette specialises in applied linguistics and speech pathology. In addition, as a trained linguist, Janette is a professional SEO content copywriter and computer linguistics analyst.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Janette has over 30 years’ English teaching experience to young people and adults.
She has developed eLearning products at affordable prices to enable private English tutoring to be available to those on limited budgets.
Janette has recently launched two e-training programmes: Learn English Kids and Speak Properly! for Children - An English Pronunciation Course - which offers free downloads. Click on the links below for your free download:
- How much do you charge?
- Janette's fees range from £25 per month for Learn English online training to £40 per hour for professional writing.
Janette offers personal needs analysis and consultations at £30 per hour.
Learn English online by WebCam Skype is offered worldwide at £22.50 for 30 minute units - click on the link below for further details:
- Where do you teach?
- Janette teaches internationally.
Face-to-face teaching sessions may take place in London SE26 or London EC4. However, Janette's demand is from her international clients from around the world and is for Learn English online. See Youtube link for further details.
- When are you available?
- Janette offers flexibility in her teaching sessions due to the time zone differences of her international clientele. All teaching and training sessions are mutually agreed between student and teacher.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- As a specialist English teacher, Janette teaches from 5 years to 85 years which each teaching and training programme being specially designed to meet the personal needs and learning and developments areas of her clients.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Janette prepares her students for academic and professional examination. Janette has over 96% success rate with students receiving above average results.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Janette holds an Enhanced Disclosure and has been vetted to work with young learners and vulnerable people.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Janette offers exceptional Learn English online programmes with free learning resources, sound files and lesson recording for the student to consolidate his or her lesson during the week in readiness for the next session. Online learning enhances the learning and development process and is individual according to the needs of each student.
For Learn English online, students will need access to a computer, a microphone and a webcam.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- · 2009 – Present: LAMDA Associate, English Language Speech & Voice Trainer
· 2009 – Present: Associate, British Voice Association, London
· 2009 – Present: Associate, International Centre for Voice, CSSD, University of London
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Janette Sedgebeer trained at Westminster Teaching College and the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA). Janette studied Masters in English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics at King's College, London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Janette's students range from those with learning difficulties to First Honours graduates in teaching.
As a professional Elocution trainer, Janette trains Chinese speaking doctors for London hospitals, Spanish simultaneous interpreters as well as members of the legal profession.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Janette does not limit private tuition to those with the means to pay. She offers a pay-as-you-go scheme and aims to make private tuition and training affordable to all.
Send a message to Janette Sedgebeer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more