Find UK Tuition
Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Read more about Elocution/ Accent Reduction
See below for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Birmingham, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||birmingham, B79|
|Ric Morris||Brighton, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Henbury, Bristol, BS10|
|Sarah Davies||Belfast, BT6|
|Andy Collins||Durham, DH7|
|Luke Nicholson||London, E11|
|Susan Nataly Coombes||London and herts, EC2|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchin, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Bedford, MK42|
|Amber Armitage||Islington, N5|
|Benjamin Maeurer||London, N8|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Northampton, NN16|
|Andy Aroditis||London, Sw.Cottage, NW6|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Gary Horner||South London, SE22|
|Janette Sedgebeer||London, SE26|
|Tricia Etherton||Southend on Sea, SS9|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Linda Walden||Tunbridge Wells, TN3|
|Pauline Midwinter||Ashford, TN23|
|Lindsey Pearson||Ealing, TW8|
|Emily F Smith||Mayfair, London, W1|
|Oskar Czerniawski||London, W4|
|Rachel Preece||Kensington, London, W14|
|James Gregory Voice||Lichfield, WS15|
|Maureen Theaker||Wolverhampton, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||York/ East Riding, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced tutor who is still passionate about their subjects and the process of teaching. Learning should be a choice and not a chore.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE English
A Level English Literature
A Level English Language
A Level Drama & Theatre Studies
Acting tuition including work for auditions
LAMDA & Trinity Guildhall Examinations in acting & voice & speech
Voice & Speech work
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied for a degree in English & Drama
I am a Licentiate of the Guildhall School of Music & Dram (Teaching Diploma)
Certificate in Education (English & Drama)
Associate of the Drama Board (Teaching Diploma)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 30 years experience as a tutor and a Theatre Practitioner which includes the following:
Teacher of English & Theatre Studies in secondary schools
6th Form Tutor in English & Psychology
Adult Education Tutor
Assessing Tutors in Adult Education
Head of Performing Arts in an FE College
Head of Faculty at a College of Performing Arts
Head of Drama & Academic Studies
Owner of my own Performing Arts School
Professional Theatre Director
Running Summer Schools, workshops, Arts Projects etc
Working with business professionals to assist with Public Speaking, Presentations etc
- How much do you charge?
- Fees vary between £25-£40 per hour depending on age of student & subject studied.
10% discount given if 6 lessons booked & paid for in advance
Travelling expenses negotiable according to distance covered
- Where do you teach?
- I am based at my office at the Dragon Enterprise Centre which is situated at
28, Stephenson Road. Leigh on Sea, Essex, SS9 5LY.
In addition to my office I also have a large rehearsal space suitable for acting & voice work.
Nearby towns are Southend on Sea, Brentwood, Romford, Basildon & Rayleigh.
I am willing to travel to students' homes up to approximately 20 miles.
- When are you available?
- I work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and am available both during the day and in the evening. I am happy to work during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from 11 years upwards with no upper age limit. This includes GCSE, A Levels and all levels of Acting & Voice work. I am happy to work in a business environment.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Drama School Auditions
School Entrance Examinations
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member of British Voice Association
Member of Society of Teachers of Speech & Drama
Previously Member of the Guild of Drama Adjudicators
Send a message to Tricia Etherton
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more