Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Ancient History Tutors / GCSE Ancient History Tuition
Read more about GCSE Ancient History
See below for Online GCSE Ancient History Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Ancient History Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Ancient History Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient History
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am new to this area, having spent 2 years tutoring in Oxford and 15 years before that working in the United States. I am very much looking forward to working with a new batch of students and helping you succeed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor history, writing skills, study skills, politics, US exam and entrance prep, anything requiring critical thinking, reading, or writing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD in History
Masters Degree in History
MA (Hons) Classics & Mediaeval History
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored for over 15 years in various capacities in England and the United States. I also managed tutoring and mentoring programmes in US universities. I primarily teach GCSE and A-Level students but will consider any client up to PhD level.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 + Travel costs (public transport)
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the client's address, or any convenient facility such as a library, community centre etc. I do not teach at my own home.
I will travel to Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Cullercoats, Tynemouth, Wallsend, North Shields, or anywhere on the Metro.
- When are you available?
- Available by appointment at agreed upon times with the client.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE; A-Level; Undergraduate Degree; Post-Graduate Degree; Private Work
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by e-mail or skype.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Just finished working for two tutoring agencies in Oxford (references supplied on request).
Send a message to Neil Smith PhD
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more