Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Ancient History Tutors / GCSE Ancient History Tuition
Read more about GCSE Ancient History
See below for Online GCSE Ancient History Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Ancient History Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Ancient History Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Tom Spencer||London, SW18|
|A Bell||Teddington, London, TW11|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||London, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient History
- Personal Message
- I believe that through private, one to one tuition a student gains in confidence, and therefore begins to achieve their full potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Latin, Ancient and Modern Greek, All Classical Civilisation Subjects and German.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classical College Athens Greek Graduation Certificate, 9 A levels (A Grades)
BA Hons Degree (German) from University of London
MA Classics University of London
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have ten years experience of teaching and tutoring Latin, Classical and Modern Greek (I am native Greek speaker).
My experience includes working with students of different ages and abilities.
I keep myself updated by attending regular seminars ran by Academics (JACT, ARLT) or Exam Boards (OCR,AQA).
I use a variety of teaching methods for Language Learning tailored to the individual needs of each student.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge 30£ per hour for all my lessons, apart from A level subjects and exam preparation, in which case i charge 40£ per hour.
I do provide discounts on advanced payments and/or group lessons.
During half term/school holidays I organize revision classes (Latin, Greek, Classical Civilization Subjects) at very competitive rates.
Please make an enquiry.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' home as well as at my home. I Live in Teddington and can travel to Central London,WC, SW, W,N, and Surrey.
- When are you available?
- I am available weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels. I am always happy to receive any enquiry.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for Common Entrance Exams, GCSE, IGCSE, A levels and Undergraduate Level (with Greek or Latin).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes i have an updated enhanced DBS (formely CRB).
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor via Skype and/or email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am member of JACT Joint Association of Classical Teachers, and member of ARLT The Association for Latin Teaching.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained in Athens and London : Classical College Greek Graduation Certificate ,Goethe Institute for German Teaching Diploma,
University of London BA German (Hons), MA Classics University of London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I am busy preparing two students for AS and A2 exams in Classical Civilisation/ Latin and Ancient Greek,
I tutor two students for GCSE Latin and two for GCSE German.
In addition i teach (part-time) Latin in a State Secondary school, and a Prep School in London.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- - Spread the lessons out. If you are thinking of having 10 lessons a week before exams, I would suggest you begin 10 weeks before your exams having one lesson per week.
- Set goals in order to reach your final target successfully. Target should be Specific, Measurable Achievable Relevant and Timed.
- Having a tutor is not replacement for studying. You should guard against complacency and ensure that you work outside your lessons.
Send a message to A Bell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more