Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Music Tutors / GCSE Music Tuition
Read more about GCSE Music
See below for Online GCSE Music Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Music Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Music Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Mari Carmen||Bristol, BS6|
|Richard Colquhoun||Bristol, BS6|
|Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)||Cambridge, CB1|
|RLM Singing Lessons||Cardiff, CF14|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Helen Littlewood||Broadstairs, CT10|
|James Henshaw||Whitechapel, E1|
|Sylvia Yee, Piano Tutor||East London, E2|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|Marta Bochenek||london, E7|
|Chiel Busscher||Leytonstone, E11|
|Susanna Klayman||Edinburgh, EH9|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|Yiannis Christophides||Barnet, EN4|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Katarina Đorđević||Harrow, Middlesex, HA3|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Theodora Stamoulaki||South West London, KT6|
|nathanbritton||Greater London, KT8|
|Aaron Monteverde||Epsom, KT19|
|Ed Roberts||Leeds, LS7|
|Bekki Gocher||Manchester, M3|
|Adam Davies||Manchester, M15|
|Alistair Campbell||Manchester, M43|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Marie Schreer||London Manor House, N4|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|Stephen Pedder||Crouch End, N8|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Alex Paxton||London, NW2|
|Anne Marie Christensen||North West London, NW5|
|Aizhana Nurkenova||London, NW6|
|Joseph Harris||Henley-on-Thames, RG10|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||London, SE1|
|Alvaro G. Cortes||Charlton, SE7|
|Toby Hunt||Greenwich, SE7|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Aston Wilson||Lewisham, London, SE13|
|Daniel Gooch Saxophonist||Greenwich, SE13|
|Freya Jacklin||LONDON, SE15|
|John Cervantes||Dulwich, London, SE21|
|Samuel Bordoli||London, SE26|
|Hannah Northedge - VoiceCity||London, SE27|
|Daniel Joy||Ware, Herts, SG12|
|Aimée de Gruchy-Lambert||London, SM2|
|Teodor Radu||Carshalton, SM5|
|Neil Doherty||Southampton, Hants, SO15|
|Liam H||Stockbridge, Hants, SO20|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Anthony Friend||London, SW2|
|Dr Geoffrey Govier||South Kensington, SW7|
|Julia Paskova||London, SW7|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Lois Au||Putney, SW15|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Will Buchanan||Tonbridge, TN12|
|Chris Schlechte-Bond||West London, W3|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Alistair Bankier||London, W9|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Michelle C Perry||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Imogen Clarke||York, YO10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
- Personal Message
- I am a passionate musician from Germany who studied at the Royal College of Music, now completing a Master of Music & Performance at Guildhall School of Music and Drama. I work as a teacher, coach, tutor and freelance musician.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Violin and Viola lessons, Chamber music coaching, Music theory and practical musicianship. German on all levels including preparation for all exams, Translation of texts/letters/articles/applications (English -> German and German -> English).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I did my 'Abitur' (similar to International Baccalaureate) in Music, German, English, Biology and History, have passed the IELTS test, and have completed a Bachelor of Music (Honours) with a First Class Degree from Royal College of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have had violin lessons since I was three, music theory classes since I was 10, viola lessons since I was 14, and I have been playing in chamber groups and orchestra for over 15 years. I have taught many students on both the violin and viola, and coached chamber groups at music courses, and I was peripatetic violin teacher at the Falcons School for a year. I also teach German and am happy to help preparing for the GCSE or IELTS test (which I had to pass myself in order to study in England).
- How much do you charge?
- Violin / Viola: £25/30 minutes, £30/45 minutes, £35/hour. Chamber Music: £35/hour per student. Musicianship/Aural: £25/30 minutes, £35/hour. German: £30/hour. Translation services: £25 per page.
I prefer to be paid in cash on the day of the lesson. For long term students, I am happy to accept bank transfer on the day or at the end of each month. If a student does not turn up to a lesson without 24 hours notice, I charge 50% of the fee.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my house in London (near Manor House Station/Finsbury Park, N4 1PB), which is equipped with everything needed for music lessons (stands, pencils, books, audio player, recording device, etc). In rare cases can to travel to the student's home (to be discussed individually).
- When are you available?
- Each subject should be taught once a week. School holidays mostly apply to my time table too, although I recommend trying to carry on with at least a few lessons throughout the long summer holidays to avoid a big gap between lessons. I will do my best to keep the lesson day the same each week. If I have to move a lesson due to rehearsals, concerts or other commitments, I will make up for that lesson as close to the day as possible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Every age and level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- All exams they want to be prepared for, including ABRSM, GCSE, IELTS, A-Levels, competitions, etc...
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If needed, I can tutor online. This includes academic subjects like German, Music Theory Exams Preparation, IELTS Test Preparation and possibly Musicianship too, depending on how old the student is. Online tutoring goes via email and/or Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- No, I am self-employed.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at Diapason Music Academy, and at Royal College of Music, with several teachers/tutors.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are aged from 4 up to adult age. They all are very different characters, all started on different levels and needed a different approach. I am delighted to have such a mixed group of pupils.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am looking forward to meeting and working with you.
Send a message to Marie Schreer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more