Find UK Tuition
Online GCSE Music Tutors / GCSE Music Tuition
Read more about GCSE Music
See below for Online GCSE Music Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for GCSE Music Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online GCSE Music Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Harry de Moraville||Bristol, BS6|
|Mari Carmen||Bristol, BS6|
|Richard Colquhoun||Bristol, BS6|
|Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)||Cambridge, CB1|
|RLM Singing Lessons||Cardiff, CF14|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Helen Littlewood||Broadstairs, CT10|
|Sylvia Yee, Piano Tutor||East London, E2|
|Faith Taylor||London, E5|
|Marta Bochenek||london, E7|
|James Henshaw||Stratford, E15|
|Teodor Radu||City of London, EC2|
|Philippa Rumsey||Enfield, EN3|
|Yiannis Christophides||Barnet, EN4|
|Stewart Wilson||Glasgow, G31|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Katarina Đorđević||Harrow, Middlesex, HA3|
|Angelika Stangl||Amersham, HP7|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Michael Park||New Malden, Surrey, KT3|
|Theodora Stamoulaki||South West London, KT6|
|Ed Roberts||Leeds, LS7|
|Sally Bridgewater||Leeds, W. Yorks, LS12|
|Bekki Gocher||Manchester, M3|
|Adam Davies||Manchester, M15|
|Alistair Campbell||Manchester, M43|
|Lottie Greenhow||Bedford, MK40|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Marie Schreer||London Manor House, N4|
|Ed Whitehead||London, N7|
|Stephen Pedder||Crouch End, N8|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Alex Paxton||London, NW2|
|Anne Marie Christensen||North West London, NW5|
|Aizhana Nurkenova||London, NW6|
|David Mears||Abingdon, OX14|
|Toby Hunt||Greenwich, SE7|
|Jordan Bowron||Blackheath, SE10|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Aston Wilson||Lewisham, London, SE13|
|Edward Farmer||Central London, SE13|
|Kristin Sofroniou||New Cross, London, SE14|
|Freya Jacklin||LONDON, SE15|
|Samuel Bordoli||London, SE26|
|Hannah Northedge - VoiceCity||London, SE27|
|Daniel Joy||Ware, Herts, SG12|
|Aimée de Gruchy-Lambert||London, SM2|
|Neil Doherty||Southampton, Hants, SO15|
|Liam H||Stockbridge, Hants, SO20|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Anthony Friend||London, SW2|
|Chris Schlechte-Bond||South Kensington, SW7|
|Dr Geoffrey Govier||South Kensington, SW7|
|Julia Paskova||London, SW7|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Lois Au||Putney, SW15|
|Bryan Dadson||London, SW18|
|Will Buchanan||Tonbridge, TN12|
|Dan Joseph||Teddington, TW11|
|Nick Scott Jones||Uxbridge, UB8|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Alistair Bankier||London, W9|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
|Rhea Ranjan||London, WC1|
|Michelle C Gibson||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Imogen Clarke||York, YO10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Music
- Personal Message
- I am a patient, professional and thorough tutor coming from a wide ranging background of musical experience. I have worked professionally in the fields of opera, choral music, orchestral music, and jazz, and am highly qualified in academic music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I give practical tuition on keyboard instruments (Piano, Harpsichord, Organ), Cello and Double Bass (Jazz & Classical). I am well equipped to offer private tuition for public examinations in these instruments, and also for GCSE, A-Level and Bachelor-level Music, particularly for exam preparation, coursework and essay writing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Graduated 2014 BA Hons First Class in Music, Hertford College, Oxford University. Grade 8 ABRSM Distinction in Piano, Organ, Double Bass & Cello. Grade 8 ABRSM Merit in Music Theory. Currently studying for MMus in Opera Repetiteurship at Guildhall School of Music & Drama. I achieved a Level 3 in my Blue Tutors tutor assessment.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a highly experienced conductor and keyboard player, currently Choir Director & Organist at All Saints', Woodford Wells. I have previously been Musical Director of The Arcadian Singers (2013-14) and Oxford University Sinfonietta (2012-14), and was Studio Director at New Chamber opera (2013-14). I was Organ Scholar at Hertford College, Oxford (2011-14), Conducting Scholar with Schola Cantorum of Oxford (2013-14). I have worked as a repetiteur and vocal coach on many productions by New Chamber Opera, Opera Studio Oxford and Yorke Trust Coastal Opera. I have previous experience teaching piano and organ to both children and adults. As a Double Bassist I played with National Youth Orchestra, Oxford University Orchestra, and have freelanced with many groups around Oxford including Opera Lyrica.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge a basic rate of £25 per hour. I am able to offer discounts for group bookings, and can offer a reduced fee for initial consultation lessons. I am willing to travel to teach, but if a long distance we may have to negotiate an extra charge.
- Where do you teach?
- I am able to teach Piano, Singing, Double Bass and Cello from my home, and Organ at All Saints', Woodford Wells. I am also happy to travel to you, or for non-instrumental tuition we can meet at a mutually-convenient coffee shop.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible, and able to teach on evenings and weekends throughout the year, according to your requirements.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and all levels. I am able to offer interview preparation for university applicants.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to offer tuition over Skype, Viber, and email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) and the Musicians' Union (MU).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My principal teacher on Organ and Harpsichord was John Wellingham of the John Loosemore Centre, who gave me a particular specialism in early keyboard music and tracker action playing which I am pleased to be able to pass onto my students. I have studied conducting with a multitude of teachers including Colin Metters, Nicholas Cleobury, Peter Stark, Paul Spicer, Edward Higginbottom, Owen Rees, John Traill, and Toby Purser. At Oxford I studied privately with academics such as Suzanne Aspden, Jonathan Cross and Benjamin Skipp. In 2010-11 I studied Double Bass with LSO Principal Rinat Ibragimov and SSO Principal Nikita Naumov, both of whom took the instrument to the next level, and I enjoy passing their wisdom and technical advice onto my students. As a Piano Repetiteur/Vocal coach I am currently studying at Guildhall, have played for sessions with coaches such as Darren Hargen (Zurich Opera House), Ceri Williams and Alexander Crowe, from whom I learned a lot.
Send a message to Ed Whitehead
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more