Find UK Tuition
Online Gifted and Talented Tutors / Gifted and Talented Tuition
Read more about Gifted and Talented
See below for Online Gifted and Talented Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Gifted and Talented Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Gifted and Talented Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Bristol, BS6|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Stephanie Dodd||London, SW10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- I teach Sociology at GCSE, A Level and Undergraduate Level.
I hold an MA and a BA from Russell Group Universities and I also hold a full teaching qualification.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Sociology at Undergraduate, A Level and GCSE.
I only teach and tutor Sociology. I feel as though focusing on Sociology alone means I have a greater depth of subject knowledge and a better understanding of what the examiners are looking for in the very best exam scripts.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold an MA in Sociology from the University of Manchester and a BA (Hons.) degree in Sociology and Social Policy from the University of York.
I also hold a PGDE for Further Education and I am due to complete a PG Cert. in Higher Education at the University of Greenwich.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have most recently taught on the BA (Hons.) Sociology course at the University of Greenwich where I am a Visiting Lecturer.
I also tutor A Level students to help them prepare for AS and A2 exams. I have also tutored undergraduate students from various universities including Kings College London, Bristol University, Loughborough University, Kingston University, Roehampton University, Essex University, Brunel University and Open University.
I have also tutored a student on an interdisciplinary foundation course at City University.
I have also taught A Level Sociology to students at York College, AQA Syllabus. I am also familiar with the OCR Syllabus.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 for tutoring at all levels. I do not charge for travel within the entire Oyster Card area. I also offer an extra-curricular and mentoring service to enhance subject knowledge and assist with university applications. Activities can include attendance at university lectures and open days. The cost of these services are negotiable, the rate will be less than my tutoring rate.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach at students' homes or to meet in a public place such as a library. I am also prepared to tutor at my flat in West Brompton (SW10). I also conduct online tutoring.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and all day at the weekend. During school holidays I am more flexible and I will be able to tutor more often during the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students aged 14 upwards from GCSE to Undergraduate Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A Level and GCSE Sociology. I also tutor undergraduate Sociology students and students from other disciplines such as Psychology, Social Policy, and Business Studies who are studying Sociology orientated modules as part of these courses.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold an Enhanced CRB disclosure certificate dated to December 2013. If you opt to come to my flat in West Brompton (SW10), my partner also holds an Enhanced CRB disclosure certificate. Both of these certificates are clean.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Mainly via. email.
Send a message to Stephanie Dodd
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more