Find UK Tuition
Online Gifted and Talented Tutors / Gifted and Talented Tuition
Read more about Gifted and Talented
See below for Online Gifted and Talented Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Gifted and Talented Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Gifted and Talented Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Stephanie Dodd||London, SW10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced Teacher and examiner with over 20 years in the education field. As such I am able to help you develop the core skills expected both on exam papers and in communication.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11 + English & Verbal reasoning.
ESOL, EFL, Academic & Business English
GCSE English literature & Language / IGSCE / A Level
QTS Literacy Skills Test.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA hons English Language & Linguistics
MA in Education
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a trained Primary school teacher with Literacy specialism.
I currently teach A'Level literature in F.E College.
I hold a TESOL qualification and am able to teach English as a Foreign language
I prepare Adults for IELT's ( Academic £35 p/hr & General 30 p/hr )
Children for 11+ ( Grammar & Independent School)
creative writing / Essay writing
- How much do you charge?
- Variable fee starting from £40 per hour at Pupils home
discounted rate for groups
10 % sibling discount ( tutoring concurrently )
Intensive Academic IELT's course 4 hrs p/wk for 11 wks £1570
General IELT's 3 hrs p/wk for 11 weeks £985
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in South Croydon which is central enough to be convenient for central Croydon, Warlingham, Coulsdon, Purley, Sanderstead, Selsdon as well as Surrey county & Sutton.
I will travel for pupils with special circumstances and charge to cover this dependent on distance.
- When are you available?
- Please enquire for availability.
I teach through the summer on the 11+ course
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary key stage 2 ( 7-11 )
key stage 3 (11-14) Key stage 4 ( 14-17 )
F.E ( 16 + ) Adults
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 10+ 11+ 13+ Common Entrance,
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- via Skype
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Institute of Education
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 11 + entry 2014 candidates
Care assistants working on Adult literacy
Qualified Drs preparing for IELT's for GMC registration & Academic research ambitions
GCSE 2014 candidates
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Success in English is dependent not only on gaining the skills necessary to pass exams , but more importantly to enjoy the process of learning.
I enjoy teaching and this is what I believe contributes to my success at getting students to understand and become eloquent speakers and writers who can demonstrate these skills to examiners.
I have spent many summers marking exam papers for various boards and as such Know well what is expected.
Send a message to Natasha Chan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more