Find UK Tuition
Online Gifted and Talented Tutors / Gifted and Talented Tuition
Read more about Gifted and Talented
See below for Online Gifted and Talented Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Gifted and Talented Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Gifted and Talented Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Nasheed Qamar Faruqi||London, E2|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle Tyne, NE7|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Stephanie Dodd||London, SW10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- Greetings! I am a professor and fiction writer with ten years of experience teaching and tutoring in writing, English, and literature in competitive American universities, including Duke, Princeton, Columbia, and George Washington.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor and teach writing, English and literature. I also help students with applications to undergraduate and graduate programs in the United States.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I earned an AB in English and creative writing from Princeton University and an MFA in creative writing from George Mason University. I have taught and tutored writing and English for the past ten years, and I directed The George Washington University's Writing Center.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked extensively with students of all ages and ability levels, including strong writers and thinkers who sought to hone their skills; teenagers and young adults who struggled with writing; children, teenagers, and adults for whom English is a foreign language; and students working on university applications. I have a great deal of experience helping students with application essays to American undergraduate and graduate programs.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour. I'm very glad to negotiate a reduced rate for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home in North London, and I'm also willing to travel up to a mile away.
- When are you available?
- I'm primarily available on the weekends, though weekday times may sometimes be available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels. I have the most experience working with high school and university students, but I've done quite a bit of tutoring with adult learners and children.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I'm glad to tutor over Skype, the phone, or email.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I'm an enthusiastic, warm, and energetic tutor. I equally relish the opportunity to work with students who love writing and those who dread it. I see tutoring as a partnership, and I collaborate with my students to determine our goals and the ways we'll work together to meet our objectives.
Send a message to Emily Bliss
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more