Find UK Tuition
Online Gifted and Talented Tutors / Gifted and Talented Tuition
Read more about Gifted and Talented
See below for Online Gifted and Talented Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Gifted and Talented Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Gifted and Talented Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Mary Kidson||Ledbury, HR8|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|zahir||South Kensington, SW7|
|Stephanie Dodd||London, SW10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- I have been a full time tutor in maths/english/science for the last 10 years helping all manner of students achieve excellence at KS1, KS2, 11+,13+, GCSE, and A level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, English and Science
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Maths/Science Degree
A levels in Maths(A), English Literature (A), Physics (A)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10 years working as a full-time tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- Initial assessment free.
Tuition charged at £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in South Kensington, I am happy to tutor at your home or hold lessons at my home. I can also tutor online
- When are you available?
- 7 days a week. Hours to suit you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages from Yr1 to Adult learners
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Send a message to zahir
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more