Find UK Tuition
Online Gifted and Talented Tutors / Gifted and Talented Tuition
Read more about Gifted and Talented
See below for Online Gifted and Talented Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Gifted and Talented Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Gifted and Talented Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Natalie Jeffers||Brighton, BN1|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Newcastle-upoTyne, BS6|
|Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Emily Bliss||London, N19|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Stephanie Dodd||London, SW10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- I am an international practitioner in secondary and higher education and company director of Matters Of The Earth, which produces engaging and unique creative educational/learning products. Education is my passion and specialism.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE/ ALevel and IB Diploma Geography
Key Stage 3 Humanities/Social Studies/ History/R.E
International Baccalaureate Theory of Knowledge
A Level World Development
All major British National Examination Syllabus' and International Baccalaureate Programme
Revision, Study and Examination Skills
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Geography
MSc Climate Change and Development
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over a decade experience as an international practitioner in secondary and higher education, previously, holding the role of Head of Department, Key stage 4 coordinator, curriculum and subject leader in Geography and Social Studies/Humanities.
- How much do you charge?
- Rates vary depending on level of education e.g. GCSE vs ALevel/IB Diploma. Rates can be discussed in relation to the students needs and number of students. Travel may be additional if traveling outside of Brighton.
- Where do you teach?
- Tutoring can take place in students home, public library and tutors office.
- When are you available?
- Flexible availability that can suit most student timetables. After school, evenings and weekends are available.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11 - 19 years old
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- All major British National Examination Syllabus' and International Baccalaureate Programme
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- A variety of options are available for online tutoring, ranging from email, to skype calls and evening instant messaging.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- National Union of Teachers
- Where and with whom did you train?
- PGCE Brighton University 2001-2002
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- High success rates at raising attainment in coursework, exams and termly grades. Past students have graduated from Cambridge with 1st class honours, Brown and Harvard University. Within one academic year implemented a revision programme that increased whole year groups results from 46% (below national average) to 82% (above national average).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will support, guide and engage you in the subject of Geography. Together we will raise your understanding and the knowledge needed to be successful in your examinations, subject and/or coursework. Learning is not only about gaining a qualification and I am fair, flexible, understanding and very good at sparking students interested in Geography. If you are someone who doesn't really like the subject, just one session with me will change your opinion, so why not give me a try. You will be pleased with the outcomes of our sessions and get to learn in unique and innovative ways.
Send a message to Natalie Jeffers
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more