Find UK Tuition
Online Higher Spanish Tutors / Higher Spanish Tuition
Read more about Higher Spanish
See below for Online Higher Spanish Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Higher Spanish Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Higher Spanish Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Somerset, BA6|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Jamie Lambert||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Clara Perez Sedano||London, NW10|
|Luis Hernandez||Stafford, ST15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Spanish
- Personal Message
- Hi there! My name is Jamie and I am a Spanish tutor. I am fluent in Spanish and also speak conversational Catalan. I have a degree in Spanish and lived in Madrid for a year teaching in two different institutes.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- University Spanish, A level Spanish, GCSE Spanish, Spanish conversation, Spanish writing and reading
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA(Hons) degree from the University of Leeds. I also have a British Council teaching certificate and experience teaching and living in Spain.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored Spanish for three years now. I have experience preparing students of all ages for exams ranging from school vocabulary tests, GCSEs, A Levels, and University finals. I am very fluent and have extensive experience working as a classroom teacher in Madrid and also in a private company. I have written revision packs for GCSE, AS and A Level exams.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour for one student
£20 per hour by Skype
Group lessons available at discount rate per student
- Where do you teach?
- I travel all over London to teach my students.
North west London, central London, east London. South London, north London, Willesden Green, Brent
- When are you available?
- I have a flexible timetable, please contact me to arrange your first lesson. I am available during the evening and at weekends also.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience teaching students of all ages and all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS level, A level, University end of term exams and finals
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available to tutor over Skype if you are not in reachable distance. I will also review any work or essays you wish to send me and mark them accordingly so you can learn from any mistakes.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Council
- Where and with whom did you train?
- The University of Leeds
The University of Glasgow
Colegio Federico García Lorca, Camarma de Esteruelas
Native Creative (Madrid)
Dame Allan's Schools
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my current students at this time of year are GCSE and A Level students. As mentioned above, I write my own revision packs for these exams so students can continue revising after our lessons. I have extensive knowledge of what is required to get top grades in these exams and cater my lessons towards this standard.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I like my lessons to be organised in a positive and encouraging manner. I always get the best out of my students and I have never had a student fail an exam! Having someone tutor you in a subject can be an intimidating process to begin with and it requires a lot of trust and teamwork. I am very easy to get along with and very professional and I aim for you to be as comfortable as possible in order to help you progress and learn!
Send a message to Jamie Lambert
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more