Find UK Tuition
Online Higher Spanish Tutors / Higher Spanish Tuition
Read more about Higher Spanish
See below for Online Higher Spanish Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Higher Spanish Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Higher Spanish Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Somerset, BA6|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Jamie Lambert||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Luis Hernandez||Stafford, ST15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Spanish
- Personal Message
- I am very passionate about the Spanish language and enjoy teaching it. I provide Spanish tutoring for people learning Spanish.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Spanish bachillerato in Humanities, a degree from East London University and a qualification to teach in the lifelong sector (PTLLS).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching my native language (Spanish) for over 6 years and during that time I have attracted over 50 adults and 20 children from Staffordshire and the surrounding area, offering private tutoring and academic support such us GCSE, A, AS Levels, The open university etc . I also teaches at a Nursery and business company. The classes I have developed, prepared and delivered vary from beginner, intermediate and advance, providing a range of exercises including speaking, listening and writing. In my first session with a new student I always asses their ability with a Spanish test that I have devised, which then allows me to work at their level, tailor make the classes according to their ability and asses their progress. I always take into account the needs of the student and their aims; for example speaking and using holiday Spanish to understanding the Spanish Grammar.
- How much do you charge?
- One to one’s --- £20
Couples --- £12.50 per person
Groups (3 – 5) --- £8 - £10 per person (depending on numbers)
Online Tuition --- £18 (one to one lessons. Book one of our online packages for a discount)
FIRST CLASS HALF PRICE.
BOOK 10 classes in advance and get ONE FREE.
- Where do you teach?
- I normally teach at home in Stone Staffordshire. However I am willing to travel up to 6 miles approximately to student’s house or business.
- When are you available?
- I am available most times and days during the week and weekend,
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels. I specialise in adults but I also can teach children from 13 to 17.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for any qualification: GCSE, A levels, AS levels university, etc
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate Registered with OFSTEAD early years.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Download Skype +Idroo, Book and pay for your lesson (first lesson free), Connect with Luis, Start learning Spanish. For more details please visit my website.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of The Tutors’ Association (TTA) which it is the regulating body for private tutors in the UK.
Send a message to Luis Hernandez
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more