Find UK Tuition
Online Higher Spanish Tutors / Higher Spanish Tuition
Read more about Higher Spanish
See below for Online Higher Spanish Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Higher Spanish Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Higher Spanish Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor||Somerset, BA6|
|Yenifer Oyanedel||Edinburgh, EH11|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Spanish Tutor MK||Milton Keynes, MK4|
|Luis Hernandez||Stafford, ST15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Higher Spanish
- Personal Message
- Emphasis on speaking and rapid progress. We offer pronunciation improvement and a focus on communicating in complete phrases. We can quickly push your progress to the next level. We can really impact your fluency.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Spanish at any level, any age, and have a long experience face to face as well as on internet. I am a teacher of Spanish and I teach standard, Castilian Spanish, the official language of modern Spain. It considered to be the most "correct" Spanish in the world. Beside this, I work with native colleagues of mine so we are able to offer more subjects such as English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan and more; only native tutors. If you are interested in a language which has not been mentioned here, just ask me.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have two degrees university degrees plus a Qualified Teacher Status from the UK.. One of my degess is from one of the best universities in Spain, León University.
1. Bachelor Degree: Teacher of modern Languages. Cádiz University, in Spain. By the way, did you know that Cádiz is the oldest city in Europe? It is more than 3.000 years old.
2. Master Degree in Spanish Expertise. University of León (Castilla León), in Spain.
3. QTS: 0831068
Beside several courses about teaching language approaches.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have several years of experience as a teacher of modern languages (Spanish, English and Italian), helping everyone from children to adults, all cases with really good results (references are available if required). Seven years of experience teaching languages via internet. I worked for at least three online academies of languages and I currently work for Cervantes Ltd, an online/offline school which also offers translation services.
We currently provide Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, German and French tuition; all of them with native, qualified and experienced teachers.
- How much do you charge?
- Our fees start from 20 pounds per lesson/hour. This is quite reasonable as all material is included in the charge, beside additional material, available totally free, in order to push your target language up.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my own place, in Eastbourne area, in the South cost of England, but I also go to students´ homes (charging an additional little fee for extra time and travel expenses) and I teach using the internet as well delivering lessons all over the world. So, do not concern about distance. It does not matter!!
- When are you available?
- I am available weekdays and weekend on mornings, afternoons and evenings. I also work during schools holidays, especially for the A-levels and GCSE levels.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels are more than welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- DELE (Diploma Español Lengua Extranjera)
GCSE Spanish- AS Spanish- A2 Spanish- University Spanish-Informal Spanish
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do have a current CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- The student should have an internet conection, a free program called "skype" and a microphone. A webcam is optional but desirable. I will email the material few days before the lesson´s date, so students could have a look and work through it if desired. The invoice will be done through Paypal or UK bank transfer and always before lessons. Bank transfer or credit card payments are available as well.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes, I am a member of ELE Congress (Teacher of Spanish as a Foreign Language).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I did my training at two different universities, in Spain. I also worked as an academic director at the Spanish department of Rotger, an academy of languages in the South of Spain (close to Gibraltar) for three years. I currently work for "Cervantes school Ltd, Language and Translation", in Eastbourne, with brilliant references available if required. This is the best school I have ever been in, and I am very proud and happy working with them.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have students coming to me every week with an important improvement in their Spanish as we mix conversational and grammar lesson. They love learning more about Spain and improving their Spanish level, so they really enjoy the time of practice. We have as well students over skype. Lessons in skype are more intense and totally effective.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Tired with boring memorization? Do you find formal grammar tiresome and less than effective? Come and try my method, the direct method!
Send a message to Leonor
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more