Find UK Tuition
Online Italian Tutors / Italian Lessons
Read more about Italian
See below for Online Italian Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Italian Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Italian Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Katy Garden||Bristol, BS8|
|Anna P||Chester, CH2|
|Luisa Romano||Warlingham, CR6|
|Maria D'Argenio||Croydon, Surrey, CR7|
|Barbara Blazquez Castro||Cambridge/ Suffolk, IP28|
|Paul Grace||South Manchester, M21|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hamish Mackay||London, N1|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Alberto Brigandì||London, N8|
|Elena Lunetta||North London, N10|
|Claudia Civinini||Wood Green, N22|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Gerardo Gozzi PhD RAM||Willesden, London, NW10|
|Daniela Gottardello||London, NW11|
|Edgar Cardoso||Greenwich, London, SE10|
|Filippo Di Bari||London, SE10|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Roberto Minardi||Oval, London, SE11|
|Lucia Brandi||London, SE15|
|Beatrice Scaldini||London, SE16|
|Lauren Tutor||Chippenham, SN15|
|Zinajda Kodrič||Clapham, SW4|
|Deborah H Marx||London, SW6|
|Laura Turinetto||London, SW19|
|Trixi Field||Ellesmere, SY12|
|Letizia Parisi||London, W3|
|Zakaria Naous||London Acton, W3|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammermisth, W6|
|MarcoDeBiasio||King's Cross, WC1|
|Caroline Thomson||Wakefield, WF1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Italian
- Personal Message
- For the last ten years I have been a private tutor, helping students with their understanding of languages.
. My aim is to always try and help the student understand the subject, and to develop their interest further.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Italian, French, Latin, IELTS, I also help students with University dissertations and essays.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Hons Modern Foreign Languages and Literature; PG Dip Linguistics UCL ;Teaching Qualification CELTA. , Ma in Medieval and Renaissance Studies, UCL,2011
- What kind of experience do you have?
- over 10 years of experience in teaching and tutoring mostly from GCSE to University level. I also have students who study Italian for pleasure, outside the exam framework.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees start from £30 to £40 . I am happy to discuss a fee agreement in advance for long term students.
- Where do you teach?
- At home and also at students' homes or workplaces in London
- When are you available?
- all the time including weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- all ages
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A level, IB, PRE-U,IELTS,study skills,essays and Oxbridge applications
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, enhanced and updated
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype lessons are on the increase among students and people find they can be more flexible with their time and sit in the comfort of their own homes.Some people like to alternate between Skype and face-to-face.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- University of London Libraries,Italian Cultural Institute,British -Italian Institute
- Where and with whom did you train?
- UCL Linguistics and History Department
Courtauld Institute of Art
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I have 4th year students reading Italian at University who like to practise their Italian after the year abroad. I have had a lot of Latin requests recently, GCSE in particular.The core of my teaching is Pre U , A level and GCSE.All my students have had offers from the University of their choice, including Oxbridge and they all have achieved full marks in their exams. I teach also many people who do not want to study for exams but because they always wanted to learn Italian and they never had the chance.
I integrate language,grammar and current affairs with my current research interests as this is of great benefit to people. Topics such as the history of Italian and Latin derivation, etymology, contemporary Italian topics ( food, Italian life, films) are a fascination among all my students. I have a huge library of resources and I do lend many of them. I also target teaching according to people's skills and needs. Everyone has an individual way of learning and my job is to provide the best possible way for each person to learn.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Recently there has been a much bigger emphasis on language teaching and learning as often employees look favourably to people who have learnt a foreign language.
Learning Italian opens the doors to the best pages of history,art, food, politics and literature ever existed.
Send a message to Daniela Gottardello
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more