Find UK Tuition
Online Italian Tutors / Italian Lessons
Read more about Italian
See below for Online Italian Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Italian Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Italian Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Katy Garden||Bristol, BS8|
|Anna P||Chester, CH2|
|Luisa Romano||Warlingham, CR6|
|Maria D'Argenio||Croydon, Surrey, CR7|
|Barbara Blazquez Castro||Cambridge/ Suffolk, IP28|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|Monica Hills||Upchurch, ME9|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hamish Mackay||London, N1|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Elena Lunetta||North London, N10|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Jacopo Gorini||London, NW10|
|Daniela Gottardello||London, NW11|
|Deborah H Marx||London, NW11|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Beatrice Scaldini||London, SE16|
|Zinajda Kodrič||Clapham, SW4|
|Laura Turinetto||London, SW19|
|Trixi Field||Ellesmere, SY12|
|Letizia Parisi||London, W3|
|Zakaria Naous||London Acton, W3|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammermisth, W6|
|MarcoDeBiasio||King's Cross, WC1|
|Caroline Thomson||Wakefield, WF1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Italian
- Personal Message
- A busy freelance violinist but also a dedicated teacher. I consider each pupil as an individual learner and creative mind, and will tailor lessons to your individual needs and interests.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Violin, Music Theory, GCSE and A-Level Music tutoring.
As a native Italian speaker I am also in an ideal position to give language coaching to singers as well as translate song texts and opera librettos.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA in Historical Performance, Royal Academy of Music, London. (2010)
MMus in Performance and Research, Royal Academy of Music, London (2009)
PGDip in Performance (with Distinction), Trinity College of Music, London (2007)
LTCL Instrumental Teaching Diploma (with Distinction), (2007)
Italian Violin Undergraduate Diploma, with full marks cum laude (2006)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have varied and diverse teaching experience. Alongside my private tutoring I have taught violin at St Martin's Prep School, Mill Hill and as a regular deputy Borough Music School. I have extensive experience in setting up beginner violinists at any age with a confident and relaxed technique, focusing on quality of sound from the very beginning. I am experienced in entering students for grade exams, but also enjoy more unconventional teaching pursuits such as coaching composers on extended violin techniques! In Italy I was assistant to my violin professor Boriana Nakeva at the prestigious music academy Scuola di Musica di Fiesole, where I taught pupils aged 5-16 from beginner to advanced level.
As a performer, my specialism is period performance, and I play with a number of internationally renowned ensembles in the UK and in Italy.
- How much do you charge?
- If you come to my home: £30 per hour, £25 per 45 minutes, £20 per 30 minutes
If I come to you: £35 per hour, £30 per 45 minutes, £25 per 30 minutes
Free consultation lesson!
- Where do you teach?
- I mostly teach in my home in Bermondsey but I may be able to travel to your house, please contact me to discuss.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible in my arrangements and am happy to teach on weekday evenings, Sundays and during school holidays.I like to fix a regular time each week but this might vary according to my performing engagements. Please enquire for further details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages are welcome, including adults. It's never too late to start!
I teach Violin at all levels, from beginner to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM/Trinity exams and diplomas, youth orchestra auditions and specialist music school auditions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have an enhanced CRB certificate as I have worked in primary schools
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the Scuola di Musica di Fiesole in Florence and I moved to London to further my studies at Trinity College of Music and the Royal Academy of Music. My greatest musical and pedagogical infulences have been my most recent violin professors, Mateja Marinkovic and Walter Reiter. My particular focus in teaching is transmitting an awareness of physical relaxation in one's playing technique and connecting to your imagination as instinctively as possible.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Music is a universal language and a gift for the whole of humanity to share.
Send a message to Beatrice Scaldini
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more