Find UK Tuition
Online Italian Tutors / Italian Lessons
Read more about Italian
See below for Online Italian Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Italian Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Italian Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Katy Garden||Bristol, BS8|
|Anna P||Chester, CH2|
|Luisa Romano||Warlingham, CR6|
|Maria D'Argenio||Croydon, Surrey, CR7|
|Barbara Blazquez Castro||Cambridge/ Suffolk, IP28|
|Paul Grace||South Manchester, M21|
|Diana P||Manchester, M33|
|Silvina83||Faversham, Kent, ME13|
|Hamish Mackay||London, N1|
|Elisabetta_V||East Finchley, N2|
|Elena Lunetta||North London, N10|
|Howard Stephens||Cardiff, NP26|
|Gerardo Gozzi PhD RAM||Willesden, London, NW10|
|Daniela Gottardello||London, NW11|
|Edgar Cardoso||Greenwich, London, SE10|
|Filippo Di Bari||London, SE10|
|Noemi Nuti||London, SE10|
|Lucia Brandi||London, SE15|
|Beatrice Scaldini||London, SE16|
|Lauren Tutor||Chippenham, SN15|
|Zinajda Kodrič||Clapham, SW4|
|Deborah H Marx||London, SW6|
|Laura Turinetto||London, SW19|
|Trixi Field||Ellesmere, SY12|
|Letizia Parisi||London, W3|
|Zakaria Naous||London Acton, W3|
|Cerasela E.||Chiswick, W4|
|Margherita Spanu||Hammermisth, W6|
|MarcoDeBiasio||King's Cross, WC1|
|Caroline Thomson||Wakefield, WF1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Italian
- Personal Message
- Hello, I am Caroline and I am a Languages Teacher at all levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can offer language learning in French to AS and A2 level, Spanish to AS and A2 level, German to GCSE level, Italian to AS and A2 level and Japanese to GCSE level. I can also provide tuition at primary level, which has in the past led to students taking a GCSE exam early, and for adults.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA hons from the University of Hull in French which included me taking free electives in Spanish, Italian and Japanese. I also opted to take a post GCSE German course.
I obtained my PGCE at the University of York in Modern Foreign Languages in 2004.
In 2011 I obtained certification on a 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language course.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a teacher in a Specialist Language College near Wakefield for eight years and a private tutor for two years. As a teacher I have achieved excellent exam results and introduced Italian to the school as an extra GCSE subject.
As part of my PGCE, I taught at schools in North Yorkshire, in Richmond and in Scarborough.
- How much do you charge?
- An hour's lesson costs £16 for one student.
A group discount is available for two or more students: £22 for 2 students, £27 for 3 students. Please contact me about groups of 4+ students.
If a block of ten lessons is booked and paid for the costs are as follows: 1 student, £150, 2 students, £200, 3 students, £250.
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons take place at my home in Wakefield.
Lessons are also available all over the UK and from abroad via Skype.
- When are you available?
- I am available Mondays, Fridays and Sundays all day and Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the evening.
Please contact me about school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach languages at all levels from primary to adult learning including GCSE and AS/ A2 levels. It is never too early or too late to learn a language.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE, iGCSE (mainly in languages students wish to take and may not be available in school), AS and A2 levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring is available in half hour blocks as well as one hour blocks if preferred.
Any worksheets and useful notes will be emailed before the lesson as well as a link for an online whiteboard.
Lessons need to be paid for prior to the lesson.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of York 2004
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- the sky's the limit with a language!
Send a message to Caroline Thomson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more