Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Carla J||Dubai, fees in AED, D1|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Samantha Pettifer||London, E15|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Sara Wein36||Leeds, LS17|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Eesa||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- An experienced, primary teacher & tutor. I offer:1:1 primary & 11+ tuition; 11+ Reasoning & CEM (Latymer & Henrietta Barnett & City Boys) Workshops - booking for 2013; a pre-11+/general, primary Maths & English assessment service & holiday tuition.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11+ Maths, 11+ English and 11+ Reasoning tuition and assessment. English at KS1 and KS2. Maths at KS1 and KS2. EFL/ESOL to adults and children - 20 years' experience of teaching English to students from overseas. As well as being a qualified primary teacher, I also have a PGCE in the teaching of English to teenagers and adults, along with a vast amount of experience of working with children from overseas.
I also offer an Independent Teacher's pre-11+ and general, Key Stage 2 Maths and English Assessment Service, designed to thoroughly assess your child's capabilities in either or both of those core subject areas - please do get in touch for further details. This is available for pupils in Years 2-6, and can be used to give an indication of possible, early, 11+ entrance exam potential or, more widely, as a general and comprehensive assessment method for either or both of these critical school subjects at Key Stage 2. This comprehensive assessment is done at home, with full instructions provided, and then I mark and assess and provide very detailed, written and face-to-face feedback.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE, Primary Education. PGCE, English, Further Education level (University of London's Institute of Education). BA Hons: 2:1.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 17+ years' experience of one to one tuition. 11 years' school-based teaching experience - I'm a UK-trained primary & prep school teacher - gained in both the state primary sector and the independent sector, working at leading preparatory schools in North and Central London. I have also taught EFL to professionals and overseas students at a leading EFL institution in Kensington over the last seven years, and taught EFL as a freelance tutor for the last 20 years.
- How much do you charge?
- Please see rates above. Please get in touch re rates for my pre-11+/general Primary Maths and English assessment service; for school holiday tuition; for mock 11+ exams; and for 11+ Reasoning Workshops.
- Where do you teach?
- I offer lessons at my home in N5 and locally in the Islington area to children requiring one to one tuition. I also offer ad hoc holiday tuition and intensive holiday tuition, for 11+ entrance exams or more generally for any primary school subjects and have holiday tuition availability at present, so please do get in touch for further information. I also offer a pre-11+ and general, primary Maths and English assessment service, and can assess your child remotely, via the setting of a full range of assessment tasks, and provide very detailed, teacher feedback on their strengths and weaknesses across the core subjects of Maths and English.
- When are you available?
- All year round for tuition and for the English and Maths Assessment Service - I set comprehensive assessment tasks appropriate to the age of the pupil in Maths, writing skills and comprehension skills, which are completed at home, with full instructions, and then marked and assessed, and highly-detailed feedback is provided, normally constitiuting several pages of information on your child's particular strengths and weaknesses in English and Maths. And I run mock 11+ exams each Summer and Reasoning Workshops for Y5s and Y6s.
I am now booking children onto Year 5, 11+, Reasoning Workshops in Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and CEM Durham exams (suitable for Latymer and Henrietta Barnett and some City Boys' exams), running on Sundays/in school holidays in the Autumn term.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11+ Entrance Exams, 13+ English, KS1 and KS2 English and Maths, EFL/ESOL to adults and children. I also offer a Key Stage 2 independent Teacher Assessment Serice in English and Maths.
I am now booking children onto Year 5, 11+, Reasoning Classes in Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and CEM Durham exams (suitable for Latymer and Henrietta Barnett), running on Sundays/in school holidays in the Autumn term.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ exams, 13+ English exams, SATs, EFL exams such as Cambridge exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, a current, clean, full CRB check.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The General Teaching Council. The National Union of Teachers.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- The University of London's Institute of Education and The University of East London.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- An 11+ pupil of mine, a prep school pupil, has just been awarded 7 offers to leading grammar and independent schools for September and has accepted a place at City of London Girls' School. Another recent pupil, a state school pupil, spent 3 months with me, being tutored in English, and passed his exam to gain entry to City of London Boys' School. Schools which have offered places to some of my pupils over the last 2 years: Dame Alice Owen, Latymer, Westminster, Westminster Under, Highgate, St. Michael's, South Hampstead High School, Queen Elizabeth Boys', The London Oratory, North London Collegiate, City of London Boys' School, City of London Girls' School, Channing, Queen's College, Henrietta Barnett, Francis Holland and Forest School.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- For the children: hard work (lots of that) and very thorough feedback from me as to your strengths and weaknesses can work wonders. For adult EFL learners: I can offer you a personalised EFL teaching experience, catering to your specific requirements. I have prepared students from Japan, Europe, Russia, and the Middle East for Cambridge exams and professional qualifications. I am quick to ascertain your strengths and weaknesses and will give you very thorough feedback on your language weaknesses.
Send a message to Denise Byrne
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more