Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Amy Yuan||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a science teacher with many years experience of teaching in schools but also lecturing at University level. I worked as a research scientist before training as a teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths and English at key stage 1 and 2. At Key stage 3 and 4 I teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics. At A level I teach Chemistry and Biology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- My qualifications are as follows
Degree in Biomedical Sciences.
Masters in Biochemical Pharmacology.
PhD in Physiology.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 7 years experience as a teacher.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge between £20 to £32 an hour. Discounts are available for block bookings.
- Where do you teach?
- I mainly run my tutoring service from my home in Nottingham. However limited tutoring at students' homes can be arranged.
- When are you available?
- My tutoring service is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Key stage 1 and 2 - Maths and English.
Key stage 3 - Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Key stage 4 - Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Key stage 5 (A level) - Biology and Chemistry.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for A level, GCSE, SATs and the 11+ exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an up to date CRB.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the University of Nottingham.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently have primary school students as well as students preparing for GCSE, AS and A level qualifications.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to personalise the learning of all my students. I plan my tutoring so that it will not only develop a students subject knowledge but will also improve the student's exam technique. This is tailored towards the exam style of each examination board. I enjoy tutoring and use a flexible approach so as my students develop and become more confident so will the level of challenge that the personalized learning will provide. I monitor the progress of my student by giving half termly assessments. In addition student are given homework from each session which they must complete.
Send a message to Dr Margaret Nwagwu
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more