Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Llinos Williams||Burgh Heath, KT20|
|Mike Ford||London (N1), N1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Joseph Alexander||London, W1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I аm а prоfessiоnаl tutоr, nоt а student & I dоn't оperаte аs а tuitiоn centre with а clаssrооm envirоnment. My lessоns аre tаilоred tо pupils weаkness.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Non Verbal Reasoning
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Information Technology
7 years experience in teaching
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced tutor in all core subjects at primary and secondary level.
I offer tuition for the 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance exams and have a very high success rate in securing entry into desired grammar / private schools.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- At my home from a dedicated office space.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays 4pm - 8pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- English - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE
Maths - KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE and A Level
Science - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE
7+. 11+ and 13+ entrance exams
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- - 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I hold lessons online via Skype allowing video conferencing facilities
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kingston University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently teach a mixture of academically brilliant students (currently at Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, Ilford and Woodford County High Schools) and on the other hand, students who require plenty of concept reinforcement and hard work. Both types of students succeed in their own ways, and this is also visible to their parents.
Students who previously thought of studying as a chore, now enjoy attending lessons regularly as they always leave the lesson feeling highly motivated and driven to work harder.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Work hard and practice until you are 100% confident.
Follow the concepts and methods taught to you and do this consistently.
Send a message to Mrs Bhatia
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more