Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced private tutor and have been tutoring Maths, 11+ and Mandarin (native speaker) for over five years. I have master degree in Msc Finance and Business Management and qualified finance and accounting professionals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am currently teaching Maths from primary level to GCSE level (including IB qualification) and Mandarin to all levels (Adults and Children). I also help my students with Maths, Verbal and Non-Verbal for their 11+ exams (Tiffin boys/ Tiffin girls / Wallington Girls/Nonsuch / Kings College/all four grammar schools in Slough) entrance exam. Both one to one tuition and group tuition are available (Max. 5 students per session). My previous students can account for my success rates.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Msc in Finance and Business Management Bsc in Assets Evaluation and Management MCSE
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced private tutor and have been tutoring Maths, 11+ and Mandarin (native speaker) for over five years. I have master degree in Msc Finance and Business Management and qualified finance and accounting professionals. I have extensive knowledge in advanced maths. I have been teaching Mandarin and Maths for schools pupils and company executives. I also coach and prepare my students for Edexcel GCSE Mandarin and marking their controlled assessment for speaking.
All my students have shown the great improvements in short period of time. Some of my students have shown 50% improvement in their performance in just one term and have been able to move up two levels. My students have also achieved the highest marks in their termly test across the whole year groups. I have been able to help the lowest set of my students to explore their full potentials. These improvements have been recognised by their schools and all of them have achieved much better grades. Currently, most of my students are aiming to improve their current level to achieve better GCSE grades or to pass their Entrance exams. I also help my students to improve their Mandarin skills in listening and speaking parts in order to relocate or achieve better communications with their colleagues. I welcome students from all age groups who do feel that they need some private tuition. Previous parents recommendation if required.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a free introduction lesson. 15% discounts will be given to group lessons (Max 5 students per class). 5% discounts will be given to a block of 10 lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my address and/or at students' addresses and online via skype
- When are you available?
- I live in west London (near Heathrow) and I run the intensive course covering Maths and 11+ during summer holiday in the month of July and August. The course is running on both one-to-one bases or in a small group of 5 students. It is running everyday for 2 hours from 1:30pm-3:30pm.
I hold small Mandarin Classes (5 students Max) which run through out the year. And I also orgainse Mandarin Coners once a week for people who likes to put Mandarin speaking into actions
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Children age 4-16, and adult casual learner.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATS, GCSE, and 11+
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. CRB Checked.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Via Skype or MSN
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Microsoft, Dalian.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, most of my students are aiming to improve their current level to achieve better GCSE grades or to pass their Entrance exams. I also help my students to improve their Mandarin skills in listening and speaking parts in order to rellocate or achieve better communications with their colleagues.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Positive attitude is key in learning Maths. Remember Maths can be really fun. LOVE TO LEARN
Send a message to zhiying
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more