Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I have a passion for teaching and enjoy helping students to break through the barriers to fully understand. I explain things in a clear, simple way which helps students to progress.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all primary subjects and Mathematics up to GCSE Higher.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have QTS Status, am a full member of the General Teaching Council, and am qualified to teach up to age 18 years. I teach all subjects, and my specialism is Mathematics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience of teaching from primary aged children right throught to secondary aged children and adults. I also have extensive experience of SEN, including dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- How much do you charge?
- £20-£30 per hour, with reduced rates for groups.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home where possible, but am willing to travel to students' homes within a travelling distance of 40 minutes from Heathfield in East Sussex.
- When are you available?
- I am available every weekday and at weekends. I am also available in school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all abilities and ages, from age 4 to adult!!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, 11+, SATs, Entrance examinations etc.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am fully CRB checked.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The General Teaching Council.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the University of Sussex.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach lower ability children through to gifted and talented students. They all have unique gifts to offer. Often my students start out disliking Mathematics because they see themselves as finding it difficult and it is wonderful to watch them as they make progress and realise what a lovely subject it really is. I also teach literacy and all of the other primary subjects to students of all ages, including those with Special Educational needs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I look forward to working with you or your child.
Send a message to H Backley
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more