Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Qualified female teacher.
Based in Birmingham.
Ring 07943869967 for further details or contact us through our website www.elevenplustuition.co.uk
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Non Verbal Reasoning
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Fully Qualified Primary school teacher with Qualified teacher status.
I currently teach in school so am fully aware of what methods to use and employ to get the best out of my students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 15 years of teaching experience within Birmingham Primary Schools. I have experience of having taught in Bournville, Balsall Heath, Alum Rock, Ladywood to name a few areas so therefore I have a real breadth of children's styles of learning and individual needs.
Specialising in KS1, KS2 and SAT'S teaching.
11+ teaching fascinates me and the challenge it poses is what drives me :-)
I also have experience of The Appeals System (let's hope it doesn't get to that!)
- How much do you charge?
- £12.50 per hour and a one off registration fee of £10.00. This covers items of stationery, any photocopying and handouts etc
Contact for 1 - 1 lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home. This works much better in terms of 'quality' teaching as all resources (books, computers and ipads) are 'at hand' and can be accessed readily and used within teaching sessions. Also feedback from parents has been their child works better elsewhere...rather than within their own home environment. Don't forget the 11+ won't be sat at home !!
- When are you available?
- Saturdays during the day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and all levels at Primary school level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SAT's KS 1 & 2
Private school exams including KES, Priory, St. Georges, Edgbaston High and Wolverhampton Grammar to name a few....
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- This facility is not available at the present time.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes NASUWT
BACP (student member until 05/15)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Birmingham University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Wanting to succeed
Funny in a humorous way...
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am friendly, not too strict but I do expect you to want to work and you need to complete any homework that I give you.
Also I always say to my students "Those that try hard and work hard are normally the ones who go on to succeed"
In terms of success some of my successful students will be going to K.E. Camphill, Sutton Girls, Handsworth Grammar and K.E.S. this September 2014. :-)
Which school would you like to be successful for ?
Send a message to Sam Kam
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more