Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Sara Wein36||Edgware, London, HA8|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Carla J||North London, N1|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North London, NW7|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Cheryl M||Merton, SW19|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Miss Olubi||Northolt, Ealing, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I'm an experienced qualified Primary School teacher, willing to travel to your home to provide one-to-one tuition for your child.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- As a Primary specialist, I'm able to deliver outstanding tuition in all areas of the curriculum, particularly Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Science. I'm highly skilled in teaching Phonics to accelerate your child's ability to read fluently and accurately.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I achieved a B.Ed qualification in teaching, specialising in English, Mathematics and Art. I am currently undertaking a Masters (MA - degree) in Primary English Education through Manchester Metropolitan University. With my own Continuous Professional Development a high priority, I have undertaking many courses over the past 11 years, including areas like: Art, Design and Technology, ICT and Primary Leadership, to ensure I have an update knowledge of expectations of Primary education.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- As an experienced Primary teacher, I am currently an Assistant Headteacher at a local primary school in South West London. having taught for the past 11 years, I have an excellent rapport with the children and parents and am a highly regarded member of my school's Senior Management Team. Teaching is my passion, which is reflected in my recent OUTSTANDING OFSTED observation. As an Assistant Headteacher, I only teach 3 days a week so I am keen to undertake one-one tuition out of school hours.
Having travelled and taught in The Middle East, I am experience in working with all Primary and Pre-primary aged children, both with English as an additional language and as a first language. My creative approach to teaching allows me to cater for many different needs.
So, if you feel your child will benefit from further support with their learning, special needs, catch up of learning or plain and simply just require me to boost your child's self-esteem and ability to believe in their self - then please do get in touch!
- How much do you charge?
- I am more than happy to travel to your home (within a reasonable distance, pending parking available) and will happily also accommodate your child in my own home.
Ideally your child will benefit from 1-1 sessions from me, however, I am prepared to teach more than one child in a small group for an additional fee.
One-one tuition: £35 per hour.
One-two tuition: £40 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- At home or in the comfort of your own home.
- When are you available?
- I am available after 6pm Monday - Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday anytime (on occasion)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Early Years (3-4)
Key Stage One (5- 7)
Key Stage Two ( 8-11)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11 + entrance exam
Key Stage One SATs
Key Stage Two SATs
General booster/catch up
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - Wandsworth Borough Council
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- General Teaching Council