Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mike Ford||London (N1), N1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher in primary school. I have been teaching Maths, 11+ and Mandarin (native speaker) for over eight years. I have master degree in Msc Finance and Accounting.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am currently teaching Maths from primary level to A level (including GCSE and IB qualification) and Mandarin to all levels (Adults and Children). I also help my students with Maths, Verbal and Non-Verbal for their 11+ exams (Tiffin boys/ Tiffin girls / Wallington Girls/Nonsuch / Kings College/all four grammar schools in Slough) entrance exam. Both one to one tuition and group tuition are available (Max. 5 students per session). My previous students can account for my success rates.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Msc in Finance and Accounting. Bsc in Assets Evaluation and Management. MCSE
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am an experienced teacher and have been teaching Maths, 11+ and Mandarin (native speaker) for over eight years. I have master degree in Msc Finance and Accounting and qualified finance and accounting professionals. I have extensive knowledge in advanced maths. I have been teaching Mandarin and Maths for schools pupils and company executives. I also coach and prepare my students for Edexcel GCSE Mandarin and marking their controlled assessment for speaking.
All my students have shown the great improvements in short period of time. Some of my students have shown 50% improvement in their performance in just one term and have been able to move up two levels. My students have also achieved the highest marks in their termly test across the whole year groups. I have been able to help the lowest set of my students to explore their full potentials. These improvements have been recognised by their schools and all of them have achieved much better grades. Currently, most of my students are aiming to improve their current level to achieve better GCSE grades or to pass their Entrance exams. I also help my students to improve their Mandarin skills in listening and speaking parts in order to relocate or achieve better communications with their colleagues. I welcome students from all age groups who do feel that they need some private tuition. Previous parents recommendation if required.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer a free introduction lesson. 10% discounts will be given to group lessons (Max 5 students per class). 5% discounts will be given to a block of 10 lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my address and/or at students' addresses and online via skype
- When are you available?
- I live in west London (near Heathrow) and available weekdays after school hours and in the afternoon on the weekends.
I also orgainse Mandarin Coners once a week for people who likes to put Mandarin speaking into actions
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Children age 4-16, and adult casual learner.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS1 SATS KS2 SATS, GCSE, A Level and 11+
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. DBS Checked.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Via Skype or MSN
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Microsoft, Dalian.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, most of my students are aiming to improve their current level to achieve better GCSE grades or to pass their Entrance exams. I also help my students to improve their Mandarin skills in listening and speaking parts in order to rellocate or achieve better communications with their colleagues.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Positive attitude is key in learning Maths. Remember Maths can be really fun. LOVE TO LEARN
Send a message to zhiying
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more