Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I aim to break down barriers to children's learning and release their potential. I communicate well with parents and listen to concerns they may have. I put the child in the centre at all times to ensure higher confidence and improved self-esteem.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Literacy (reading, writing, speaking and listening, handwriting, spelling)
Maths (up to year 4)
All areas of SEN covered.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in Sociology, a PGCE in Primary education as well as post graduate certificates in education specialising in Special Educational Needs and Behaviour Management. I am a trained Assertive Discipline trainer, I have carried out additional training in Autistic Spectrum Disorders, writing interventions, early years and management.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I spent 8 years teaching in a large 3 form entry Primary school where I gained experience in years Reception to 4. I led the Reception team including through an Ofsted inspection. I led Year 2 and held co-ordination posts ranging from Art to behaviour management and Gifted and Talented. I have taught in a specialist school for children with moderate learning difficulties which included Autism, dyslexia, social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and Global Developmental Delay. I worked for a local authority as an Advisory Specialist Teacher specialising in learning and behaviour needs. I have been an independent consultant specialist teacher for 2 years which has involved me assessing children and advising on SEN processes. I have also appeared at a number of SENDIST tribunal hearings as an expert witness. I liaise with advocates and other professionals including SEN lawyers.
- How much do you charge?
- Charges start at £20 per hour and are dependent on the needs of the child and the area that requires my input.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to tutor in my own home (I live near Rugby) but I'm also happy to discuss tutoring elsewhere including in the pupil's school.
- When are you available?
- During the school day and during weekends my hours are more flexible however with notice I can tutor after school hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can work with children from pre-school up to Secondary age depending on the needs of the child.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- My teaching is based on baseline assessments which I would carry out and targets which I would set as a result. I do not work towards formal qualifications however the by-product of my input is better progress in school and therefore higher levels achieved at important points in their education.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a basic DRB disclosure as I applied when self-employed and it was the most detailed disclosure I could get. I was CRB checked in all previous roles.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am more than happy to tutor via email and Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the General Teaching Council and I hold full teaching and consultancy insurance.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have worked with a range of students over the past two years, all of whom have benefitted from my input and have made excellent progress at school and outside.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I look forward to meeting you and helping you to see just how brilliant you are!
Send a message to Sara Sewell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more