Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am teacher that specialises in tutoring - this can be for a short period to target a specific concern; longer term subject specific: extra help for a specific need such as dyscalculia; SAT's tuition, tutoring for the 11+ and proofreading.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all the primary subjects specialising in English and Maths.
I tutor for GCSE History and English, SAT's and 11+ preparation.
I am able to offer ASDAN Personal Development Programmes, short courses and CoPE, levels 1 &2, for students requiring vocational qualifications.
I offer proofreading for all levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a 2:1, BA(Hons) in English Language with History from Exeter University with my dissertation topic centred on propaganda and the indoctrination of children I also have a Postgraduate Teaching Degree: Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in a variety of Primary Schools from small rural to large urban schools.
I have also taught in Secondary with students requiring additional support and with students that had special, specific educational needs. I have experience with vocational training and qualifications and offer tuition to students with a variety of needs.
I have experience of teaching adult literacy and numeracy with basic computer skills.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge an hourly fee - cash is preferred. Fees for small groups are negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach in the student's home but do teach at my house. Group tuition is at an agreed venue.
I cover the Plymouth area but will travel further upon negotiation.
- When are you available?
- I am available Monday to Friday. During the day I offer homeschooling and vocational training. After school hours I offer tuition.
I have limited availability on Saturdays.
I am available during the school holidays by arrangement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from age 5 - 95!
My speciality is Primary, including SAT's, 11+ and vocational training to GCSE equivalency.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ASDAN = PDP and CoPE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have enhanced CRB and as I am a Guide Leader this is regularly renewed.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available through email
- Where and with whom did you train?
- see 'qualifications'
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to make learning enjoyable in a relaxed atmosphere where you are encouraged to try a variety of methods and approaches to realise your potential.
I encourage questions as I believe it is an effective way to learn, there is no such thing as a stupid question and if I don't know the answer then we will find it together.
Working one to one or in a small group means that we can target any areas that are causing concern or where just that extra bit of help is needed that can’t always be found in a busy classroom – there is no embarrassment in asking questions or repeating a task until it ‘clicks’.
Working on an individual basis means that the work is tailored to your needs and taught in a way that suits you. I can create an individual programme for you that works to your strengths which in turn will boost your confidence, increase your self esteem and help you reach your potential.
Send a message to Julie Roberts
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more