Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I have many years of home tuition experience. I have help students who where failling in maths get a good grade at GCSE. I have Maths degree and have been on an Maths PGCE course. I run a small chess club in London, you can follow the link to it.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Mathematics up to A level.
I can teach C1 and C2 of A level too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Mathematics with Honours 2:1
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 6 months teaching experience from two London schools.
5 years home tutoring.
Teaching maths in an after school centre.
- How much do you charge?
- Cost is £20 per hour for all subject except A Level which is £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes, and can travel to any part of central London by public tansport.
The post codes I can EASILY travel to are:-
WC1, Bloomsbury-Holborn, WC2, Strand-Soho-Picadilly-Westminster
EC1, Old Street-Clarkenwell-Barbican-Finsbury, EC2, Moorgate-London Wall- EC3, Mansion House-Cheapside-St Pauls EC4, Fleet Street, Ludgate
SW1, Victoria, SW2, Brixton, SW3, Chelsea, SW4, Clapham North- South- Common, SW7, Kensington, SW8, Battersea, SW9, Brixton-Vauxhall, SW11, Clapham
NW1, Regents Park, NW3, Kilburn-Hampstead-Saint Johns Wood
N1, Islinton, N7, Highbury-Hollow way, N5, Cannonbury
E1, White Chapel, E2, Bethnal Green, E3, Bow, E8, Shoreditch, E9, Victoria park, E14, West India Quay-Poplar-Canary Wharf
SE1, Southwark-Bermonsey, SE17, Walworth, SE11, Lambeth-Kennington, SE5, Camberwell-Stockwell, SE22, Dulwich-east Dulwich, SE15, Newcross Gate-Nunhead, SE16, Southwark Park-Rotherhithe
- When are you available?
- Sunday to Friday after 5PM and all day Saturday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages including adults.
For GSCE Maths I teach both Higher and Foundation.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATS, GCSE, AS level and QTS Numeracy
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have an up-to-date CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype and I send you an URL for an online white board where the student and I can write.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes, I am an member of NCETM.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London Metropolitan University.