Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E6|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Gillian Crimp||Tiverton/ Exeter, EX16|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow, HA1|
|Sara Wein36||Edgware, London, HA8|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Carla J||North London, N1|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North London, NW7|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Cheryl M||Merton, SW19|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Miss Olubi||Northolt, Ealing, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Graham James||London, W8|
|Martine Daniel||York, YO31|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Fun, stimulating and accessible tuition, specialising in 11+ preparation and KSs 1 to 3. Patient and professional tutor who is able to relate easily to young people, delivering excellent results.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in coaching children for 11 plus and secondary school entrance exams, including teaching Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning. I teach English and Maths from KS1 up to GCSE level. I also provide adult literacy tuition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- After leaving Enfield County School in June 2000 with 3 As at A-level in English, French and Spanish, I studied at the Sorbonne University in Paris and Kings' College London, where I obtained my Law degree (LLB, 2:1). I passed my professional law exams (LPC) with a distinction and am now studying for my second degree in English Literature. I have also completed a Teaching Assistant course.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started my career in the City, working for four years as a Solicitor, specialising in Employment law. My passion for inspiring a love of learning prompted me to begin a career in teaching and I have since worked in a school, supporting young people with special educational needs. I have over two years' experience tutoring privately.
- How much do you charge?
- For one-on-one tuition I charge £30 per hour. The first lesson is free and I offer a 50% discount for each additional student in group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Southgate. I am willing to teach at students' homes in Enfield, Barnet or Haringey for an additional fee to cover my travel expenses.
- When are you available?
- I am available from 6pm to 8pm on weeknights during term time, from 9 am to 8pm on weekdays during school holidays and from 8am to 6pm at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students of all ages!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I specialise in providing coaching to help students to pass school entrance exams. I also teach English Language and Literature and Maths from KS1 to GCSE level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a CRB certificate which is available on request. I can also provide a reference from existing clients and I allow parents to sit in on lessons.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can provide tutoring online via Skype webcam and email.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am motivated by enabling others to realise their potential and enjoy helping people work towards the academic achievements that will prepare them for rewarding work. I am aware of the barriers to learning that affect some students and am skilled in finding ways to overcome them so they can make the grade and reach personal fulfilment in their studies. I am compassionate and articulate, able to break down complex ideas and explain them so the student can more easily relate to them. I simplify difficult concepts and give context to learning objectives.
Send a message to Joanne Leach
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more