Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Most of my pupils get excellent results and improve rapidly. I am also ideal for the IGCSEs and A- Level. I have uploaded some of my testimonials to your right. Please do not hesitate to ask to follow them up.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a Spanish, Maths, French Tutor to all people and all levels. I also give chess lessons covering chess traps and endgames and teaching people how to move the pieces and the special moves. Please visit my website above for full details about each subject.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Honours degree in Maths and French combined with Spanish at Queen Mary University of London (2001). A level in French, Spanish and Maths.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored up to GCSE level and A level over the last 11 years in French, Maths and Spanish and at both levels my pupils have improved considerably in a very short space of time. I have also lived in France and Spain and have a lot of experience in helping my students improve skills that are highly sought after in all my subjects.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees are typically £30-£40 per hour depending on what level I teach and on my travel costs. If the journey is particularly long then my fees may exceed this.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor in or near North London, North West London, Central London, West London and South West London, so I could travel roughly 15 miles away from where I live in Mill Hill.
- When are you available?
- Please contact me to discuss possible times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any age and up to University Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I tutor Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, GCSE, AS Level and A Level Maths, French and Spanish and all other Levels. My tutoring also covers IB Maths, IB French and IB Spanish.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an Enhanced CRB Check. It is completely clear.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Queen Mary University of London Alumni.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am giving a dozen lessons per week in the North London and West London areas mainly covering up to Key stage 3 and GCSE levels and Chess. These pupils are also making excellent progress. Three of my pupils were awarded the A* grade this year in my subjects in their GCSEs or IGCSEs out of the four pupils who sat their GCSEs or IGCSEs this year. Also a Maths pupil went from being near the bottom of his year at the end of the Summer term to being above the year average at the end of this term in a year of roughly fifty pupils.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Believe in yourself and let me be your guide into reaching your full potential in an informal but pleasantly hardworking environment tailored to your individual needs. The need for rote learning should become considerably less with good understanding of the subjects which we will always strive for. I can also recommend excellent text books to help with your revision and to give you plenty of practice questions.
Send a message to Matthew Brown
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more