Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Carla J||Dubai, fees in AED, D1|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||Startford, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|J R Tutors||Ilford, IG1|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||West London, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB3|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I provide personalised study programmes tailored just for your child. I use latest research in Child Education, Child Psychology and Teaching Methods as a guideline.
My mission is to introduce children to the pleasure of learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, English, Science, Creative Writing, Essay Writing, Comprehension, 7+ , 11+,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Applied Linguistics with Distinction University of London
MA English Language and Literature
BA English and Economics
- What kind of experience do you have?
Preparing students for 7+,10+, 11+ independent school entry tests and interviews.
Experience with City of London, Colet court, Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, Snaresbrook College.
Being a multilingual I also run Language Clubs in schools.
- How much do you charge?
Free initial consultation.
- Where do you teach?
- Students come to me and I am within 10 minutes from the following areas
- When are you available?
- Weekdays evenings
During the day for Homeschoolers
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age 5-14 for all academic disciplines.
Maths, English, Science
Urdu language lessons for all levels, all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+ , 11+, For all independent schools
Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, City of London school, St Pauls, Colet Court
Urdu Primary to A-Levels
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am a University of London graduate with special interest in Gifted education and accelerated learning.
I enjoy teaching and watching children flourish academically.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently preparing students for 7+ and 11+ for Bancrofts, Forest and Chigwell schools.
Homeschoolers needing aid in English and Maths
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning is fun, I make it an interesting activity rather than a burden.
I carry out free initial assessment of your child, their education needs and style of learning.
The initial assessment looks at the gaps in your child's education/learning and I plan to fill them to build solid base for future learning.
I use National curriculum as a guideline but am not limited by it.
Our ethos is that every child is unique and learns in his/hers own way. If a child is not learning or bored then the teacher need to find a way that is better suited to that child.
Intention is to produce academic excellence.
Send a message to Mrs Thanvi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more