Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge)||Baker Street, NW1|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Bernardo Lopes||Earlsfield, London, SW17|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Hi, my name is Zaen and I am an undergraduate Mathematics student and tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Mathematics up to A-Level
Science up to KS3
English up to KS2
Spanish up to KS2
- Tell me about your qualifications.
A - Chemistry
A - Maths
B - Biology
A* - Maths
A - Biology
A - Chemistry
A - Physics
A - Electronics
A - Religious Education
B - Business Studies
B - History
B - English
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked with children as young as 4 before, I have young cousins that I have helped achieve high grades in a variety of subjects.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £10-25 per hour depending on the subject.
I can travel locally for free, but for train journeys I ask that you reimburse my travelling costs
First lesson/consultation is half price
- Where do you teach?
- I can tutor from my home or from your home if my travelling cost is reimbursed.
- When are you available?
- Currently unavailable until June. Will be available full time for summer tutoring.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach Mathematics up to A-level and all other subject areas up to KS2/3
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students for one level higher than they are sitting for. This way it makes it easier for them to understand once it comes to going over content again.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- For online tutoring you can either present your queries/questions to me via email and I will reply to you within 24 hours with a solution or I can webcam via Skype or I can FaceTime.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the International High IQ Society
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein