Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Mike Ford||London (N1), N1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Jay Patel||Park Royal, NW10|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Joseph Alexander Todd||London, W1|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Hello. I have been a maths teacher and private tutor since 2006. I love to teach, especially in small groups and 1-2-1. I improve pupil's grades by focussing on exams and building confidence.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach maths from KS1 upto and including GCSE. I can really help with exam technique and building confidence.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE Maths from Exeter University. I also have A-Level pure maths. BSc(hons) Chemical Engineering - University of Aston in Birmingham.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught in a state secondary school and also in a small private school in Exeter. I have private tutored for 5years and love to see a pupil grow in confidence as their understanding improves. Also, I home educated 2 of my daughters several years ago.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour for KS1-3. For GCSE I charge £27.50 per hour. I am willing to discuss discounts for small groups.
- Where do you teach?
- I mainly teach from home, although I can travel if it is within Exeter, but I do need to charge for the time taken to travel to a students home.
- When are you available?
- I will try to make myself as available as possible, and am willing to teach during school holidays. I would normally work from 4-8pm any day except Wednesday during term time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am willing to teach any age. I can teach any level upto and including GCSE.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for SATs and GCSE exams, as well as entrance exams, including 11+ and 13+.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I am CRB checked as I still work part time for a school and do some supply work.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at ISCA College of Media Arts in Exeter, and St. Margaret's School, Exeter. I finished my NQT training at St. Wilfrid's school, Exeter.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My strength is in building confidence and really focusing on helping you to pass exams and to get the best possible grade. I specifically teach about exam technique and have access to many past papers in order to help.
Send a message to Mike Chick
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more