Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 1 Maths
See below for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Sam Kam||Birmingham, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Birmingham, B42|
|Sabah Hussain||East Lancashire, BB5|
|Susannah Groome||Bournemouth, BH4|
|Geek School Ltd||Bromley, BR1|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Croydon, Reigate, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Rugby, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton on Trent, DE15|
|Emily Forster||East London, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||East London, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Mrs P||Enfield, EN3|
|Mike Chick||Exeter, EX4|
|Sue Perkins||Camberley, Surrey, GU46|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Mill Hill East, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, Enfield, N14|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Janina B-S||North London, N19|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green (NE), N22|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Nottingham, NG8|
|David Wells||London, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||London, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||London, NW3|
|Matthew Brown||North West London, NW7|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Borough, London, SE1|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Kensington, SW7|
|Rachel deG||Putney, SW15|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Fan Fan Wong||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Kap Anand||Hayes, UB5|
|zhiying||Sipson, Hillingdon, UB7|
|Miss Olubi||Ealing & Ruislip, W5|
|Miss Abhi||Watford, Herts, WD19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I truly value the sense of achievement gained in teaching new skills and I aim to pass on this enthusiasm through my teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French, Spanish, Maths, English and all primary school subjects.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a degree in French and Hispanic studies from Birmingham University. I am also a qualified primary school teacher, with specialism in French and Spanish.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 10 years experience in teaching 1 to 1 and small groups French, Spanish and English to adults and children, either through language centres (Berlitz), local councils or privately.
Since completing my PGCE in Primary Education in 2008 I have gained experience in teaching all subjects to children in a primary school setting. I completed my induction year in Year 1 in 2010.
Having trained in multiple methods of teaching I have developed my own cutting-edge, highly successful approach.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour for a 1:1 and £25 per hour for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I can travel to pupils' houses in nearby areas: Forest Hill, Brockley, Dulwich, Greenwich, Blackheath, Bromley, Beckenham and to areas in Central London from easy access to London Bridge or Canada Water.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible and can teach during and after the school day (9am-8pm) and Saturdays. I am also available to teach during the school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach children aged between 4 to 11 the national curriculum and French and Spanish to adolescents and adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching Spanish to children preparing for the GCSE exam; Maths and Literacy to children in year 2 and year 6.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Every student is different, and every student learns differently. This is why I love teaching privately - I regularly assess each student´s current needs and adapt future lessons accordingly. I aim to create engaging lessons through the use of varied activities.
Send a message to Emily Hale
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more