Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutors / Key Stage 2 Science Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 2 Science
See below for Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 2 Science Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Denise Byrne||Islington, N5|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Miriam Linehan||North London, N22|
|Estelle Makin||Beeston/ Nottingham, NG9|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Rebecca Bates||Oxford, OX2|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|Emily Hale||Forest Hill, SE23|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Tara Kumar||Rayleigh, SS6|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Emma Storey||Fulham, London, SW6|
|Anmol Patel||London, SW7|
|Rachel deGarnham||Putney, SW15|
|Catherine Wright||London, SW16|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|H Backley||Heathfield, TN21|
|Monica Janssens||London, TN36|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Science
- Personal Message
- Hello, thank you for looking at my profile. I am a passionate teacher who enjoys learning. I work closely with parents to help the student experience success with topics that previously they have found challenging.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a trained primary school teacher with almost 14 years classroom experience. I am currently employed as a year 3 teacher at a central London Prep school. I have taught all key stage 1 and 2 ages groups over recent years. I am happy to teach any primary school core subjects. I tutor several students in English, Mathematics, non verbal and verbal reasoning, 7+, 8+ and SATs preparation along with general tutition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a bachelor of Education, which was completed in 2001 at Dunedin College of Education in New Zealand. In July 2009 I completed QTS (Qualified teacher status) means that my overseas qualification is recognised as experience. I also have completed post graduate papers in varied teaching methods including Action Learning and hold full scottish registration.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 14 years teaching experience, this includes experience in New Zealand, Australia and London. During the past 8 years I have worked in several London schools including a large school in Hayes (Middlesex), a school in special measures in Nesden and an independent school in Ealing and most recently a successful Preparatory school in central London.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour. I am happy to meet with you and your child first, free of charge to discuss general goals for the child or children. I consider students within the area that I live, for an extra charge I would be happy to travel further distances.
- Where do you teach?
- I travel by public transport and prefer to teach in the child's home, as I live in a shared house and therefore prefer to teach in your home.
- When are you available?
- I am available late afternoon and early evening during the week, I will consider occasional weekend lessons and am often available during the school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach children from foundation stage to 11 years old. I do not teach KS3 or adults
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have valid DBS and CRB certificates.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have not taught online formally before, however this is an area that I am certainly interested in doing. I have supported students while travelling through emails and phone calls. I would be happy to assist children particularly with English online - when supporting students with writing, I will often set a homework task. This is then marked and discussed in a follow up lesson, and could be done online.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Dunedin College of Education, New Zealand - Bachelor of Education
Kingston Univerity, London - QTS
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a friendly relaxed tutor who gets to know the individual student, their weaknesses and strengths, it is important for me that the children believe that education can be fun and have the chance to develop confidence, ask questions and make mistakes.
Send a message to Rachel deGarnham
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more