Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutors / Key Stage 2 Science Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 2 Science
See below for Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 2 Science Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Paul Latheron||Islington, London, N4|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||London, N16|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Science
- Personal Message
- I have a lot of teaching experience, and have held various teaching positions in schools, colleges and adult education institutions throughout the West Midlands. I teach age groups years 7 – 11 up to adults in Mathematics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Numeracy/Mathematics (Functional skills) Mathematics (Foundation and Higher level) Economics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- M.A (Political Science)
B.A (English, Economics and Pol Science)
7307 teaching qualification
DTLLS Level 5 QTLS
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 12 years teaching experience in these different sectors: Teaching Primary school Teaching Secondary school Teaching community centre Teaching adults Teaching adults and children (Joint classes)
- How much do you charge?
- £20 in the 10 miles radius
- Where do you teach?
- Teaching with Sandwell adults and family learning
I live in Wolverhampton and like to teach with in 15 miles radius
- When are you available?
- Monday - all day (9.00 - 8.00p.m) Tuesday - all day Wednesday - after 4.00p.m Thursday - after 5.00p.m Saturday - all day Sunday - (11.00 - 8.00p.m)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Teaching Entry level to level 2
Primary and secondary
GCSE higher level to adults
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ GCSE Maths (foundation and higher) Year 12 maths
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- FCFS Naice ATL IFL
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Kidder-minster college
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Maths - GCSE
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have 12 years of experience teaching maths in schools, community centres and joint classes in primary schools especially year 5 and 6