Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutors / Key Stage 2 Science Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 2 Science
See below for Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 2 Science Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 2 Science Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Kavitha Ravindran||Welwyn Garden City, AL8|
|Catherine Wright||Brighton, BN1|
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Samantha Pettifer||Rugby, CV22|
|Nasia||East London, E6|
|Mrs Thanvi||South Woodford, E18|
|Abi Mogul||Wembley, Harrow, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Mrs Bhatia||Clayhall, Ilford, IG5|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Rebecca Hutchinson||London, KT5|
|Paul Latheron||Islington, London, N4|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Nasim||Golders Green, NW2|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Plymouth, PL3|
|Sowmya||Waterloo, London, SE1|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Harri Parish||Lambeth, SE24|
|Mark Parris||London, SE25|
|Mike George||Hertford, SG13|
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|J Preece||Chiswick & Oxford, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 2 Science
- Personal Message
- Hard work and persistence is the key to success, so as long as you put in the time and work, you will surely succeed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry, ICT and Spanish.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Hons in Electronics and MCP in XP, Windows 7 and Server 2003.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- - Network infrastructure in desktop and server for over a decade.
- Estate management for over 5 years.
- Travel & Leisure for about 3 years.
- How much do you charge?
- For the first lesson, I charge 60% of my hourly rate. My rate varies from £10 - £20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home or the students' homes. I live in Croydon town (Surrey) and nearby commutable counties are London and Kent.
- When are you available?
- Mon - Sat (08.00 - 20.00) and Sun (10.00 - 18.00).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 7 years to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS2, KS3, GCSE, A levels and higher education.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype, remote support software and social media.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- IEEE and Microsoft.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- By profession, I am an IT professional and usually work on short term projects or contracts. I have been doing this on/off for over a decade, alongside home tutoring. Without blowing my own trumpet, I will say I do have a wealth of experience due to age in life and previous line of employments. Before I became an IT professional, I have had about 5 years in property management and before that, I had about 3 years in the Travel & Leisure industry.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My passion has always been teaching BUT never fancied school/college classroom teaching. A good friend of mine who in my words would say is very knowledgeable with years in education on the top level, advised me to look into home tutoring on this scale. I have been tutoring my teenage children since day one of their lives and also my family members & friends. 2 of my family members just finished their degrees accountancy & media communication and both passed with very good grades. My children were a bit slow in Maths & Science (since they moved back from another European country) but now, they are in the top set in both Maths and Science...not to mention, top marks in Spanish.
Send a message to Deji
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more