Find UK Tuition
Online Key Stage 3 History Tutors / Key Stage 3 History Tuition
Read more about Key Stage 3 History
See below for Online Key Stage 3 History Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Key Stage 3 History Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Key Stage 3 History Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Luke Dixon||St Albans, AL1|
|Gary Mitchell||Bournemouth, BH6|
|Ben Noakes||Brighton or London, BN7|
|Gareth Pr||South Midlands/ SE, HP19|
|Jessica Guise||London, N3|
|Nicholas Prasad||London, N8|
|Abigail Williams||London, N15|
|Frith Taylor||Tottenham, London, N15|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Alexandra Beeley||East Dulwich, SE22|
|English tutor Herne Hill||London, SE24|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Yvonne Mason||Powys, and Online, SY15|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 3 History
- Personal Message
- I am a Masters qualified tutor and PhD candidate based in North London. I work with students with a range of ages, levels, and subjects and have helped students achieve excellent results.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English, Maths, Science and History up to Key Stage 3 level; I also teach humanities subjects at GCSE and A-Level, and English at degree level. I teach English as a Foreign Language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a first year PhD student in English, and have received training for a Graduate Teaching Certificate.
I have a Master's degree in English Literature from University College London, which I passed with distinction. I also have a first class Bachelor's degree in English Literature from Cambridge University. I have three A-levels, in English, Music and Film Studies (all A's) and Grade 5 Music Theory (which I passed with distinction).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as a private tutor for one and a half years, teaching common entrance, Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level English, and degree-level essay writing. I have helped my students achieve excellent grades: recent results include a high B in GCSE English (improved from an E) and an A in A-level English (improved from a C).
I have taught English as a Foreign Language, English Literature IB and Theory of Knowledge IB at summer schools for the last three years.
I also currently work as a freelance editor, helping professional writers by editing and proofreading their work.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard fee is £35 per hour. This is subject to negotiation - if, for example, I am teaching two or more members of the same family, or if lessons are longer than an hour, I will offer a reduced rate. I do not charge extra for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes; I am also happy to teach in public spaces, such as libraries or cafes, if this is preferable. My tuition base is North London, but I am willing to travel.
- When are you available?
- I am available on weekday afternoons and on weekends. I can also offer tuition on weekdays during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I work with beginners (aged 7 onwards) up to undergraduate level. I also offer Oxbridge entrance tuition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do not have an up-to-date CRB certificate but I can obtain one on request.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer lessons by e-mail and Skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Birkbeck, University of London; University College London; and Girton College, Cambridge University.
Send a message to Abigail Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more