Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Alison Rowley||Bristol, BS5|
|Rachel Nicholas||Wirral, CH47|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Alejandro Bonatto||London, EC1Y|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Alberto Brigandì||London, N7|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Pedro Silva||Central London, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SE10|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
|Nicholas Moroz||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- When teaching, I like to create a friendly yet productive atmosphere where the pupils can learn at their own rate but also be challenged in a suitable way. I encourage musicality and creativity in lessons, whatever genre, to build a love for playing.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Classical Saxophone, Flute and Piano. Saxophone to Advanced. Flute and Piano - Beginner to intermediate. I also teach Jazz Saxophone, Flute and Piano to an Advanced Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Last year I graduated from the Royal Academy of Music with a 1st class Bachelor of Music (Hons) where I studied woodwind. I also learn Piano and a secondary study at the Academy. I I have completed all musical grades on the saxophone and have had a lot of experience playing and teaching flute and piano.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have done many concerts in England and abroad using Sax, Flute and Piano. I have also taught pupils of many different ages for the last few years.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 an hour + transport if the lesson is a large distance away. Group lessons will vary from £30-£60 depending on the amount of pupils
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at home in West Hampstead or I can travel to the pupils house if in zones 1-3
- When are you available?
- I'm available most days except for some evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach any age over 4
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Classical Grades and Qualifications varying on the instrument.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can organize Skype lessons with a student if they're not a beginner.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am currently studying at the Royal Academy of Music. I have also received lessons from Trinity College of Music (London).
Send a message to Sam Miles
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more