Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Alison Rowley||Bristol, BS5|
|Rachel Nicholas||Wirral, CH47|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Alejandro Bonatto||London, EC1Y|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Alberto Brigandì||London, N7|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Pedro Silva||Central London, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SE10|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
|Nicholas Moroz||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am a guitarist and teacher with a wealth of experience across a range of musical styles.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all styles of plectrum guitar (everything except classical guitar: rock, pop, jazz, blues etc).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied jazz guitar at Leeds College of Music where my teachers included Mike Walker and Adrian Ingram. Since then I have forged a busy and varied career as a live and recording guitarist.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many music publications in print including tutor books, guitar TAB albums and book/CD play-along sets. I am an examiner for Trinity College London's Rock & Pop grade exam syllabus, having been heavily involved in its creation (arranging, producing and mixing every track on 48 CDs). Before this I was an examiner for Rockschool, for whom I conducted thousands of examinations in Britain and internationally.
- How much do you charge?
- My basic rate is £35 per hour. Please enquire for other options. Travel may incur an extra charge.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at a fully equipped, professionally staffed teaching/rehearsal studio in Camden, London NW1. I may also be available to visit in surrounding areas if it can be fitted in in a way that makes sense.
- When are you available?
- I have various available time slots - please enquire.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11 to adult.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for either Trinity Rock & Pop or Rockschool exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available for online lessons via Skype or FaceTime, subject to payment in advance via Paypal.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians Union
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- It is important to me that we both feel that I am the right teacher for you; I offer all potential students a free consultation so we can get to know each other and I can assess your current level and goals.
Send a message to Tom Fleming
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more