Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|Stuart Mitchell BMus, MMus||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Nicola Psaila||Edinburgh, EH10|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M16|
|Robert Looman||Manchester, M20|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Owen Hughes||London, N11|
|Joe Wright||North London, N12|
|Beth Lily||London, N14|
|Daniel Eisner Harle||Islington, N16|
|James Lill||Euston, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Emilio Salice||London, NW5|
|Sam Miles||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Michael Bryan||London, NW10|
|Ed Scolding||London, SE7|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Andrew Hall||Isleworth, Middx., TW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am a concert pianist, composer and an energetic, versatile piano teacher who has specialised on developing dexterity without causing hand tension (based on rotation technique), improving sight-reading, memorisation, theory and composition skills.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Classical Piano, Contemporary Classical Piano, Popular Piano, Sight-reading, Aural skills, Harmonisation at the Piano, Music Theory, Counterpoint, Composition, Orchestration, Songwriting
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD c., Musical Composition, Goldsmiths, University of London
MMus Piano Pedagogy, Texas Christian University, USA
MMus Theory/Composition, Texas Christian University
BA (Cum Laude Distinction) Piano Performance, Greece
Piano Soloist Diploma, Greece
Counterpoint and Fugue Diplomas, Greece
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked more than 18 years in various posts as a piano teacher, lecturer and professor of piano, theory and composition in major institutions (schools, conservatories, colleges, universities) both in the UK, Greece and US. Many of my students have entered international competitions and were awarded several diplomas in piano teaching and piano performance.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour or £25 for 45 minutes. Discounts for group lessons. Free consultation
- Where do you teach?
- I mostly teach from my home in Canterbury, Kent but also travel to students' houses.
- When are you available?
- I work both on weekdays and on weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have students from the age of 6 to the age of 72! I teach piano from grade 1 to diploma level, post-diploma/postgraduate level, university level musical analysis, orchestration, composition and songwriting at all levels. I can also help you with assignments in various theory and composition courses in further education
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM grade exams from 1 to 8 in piano and theory, ABRSM diplomas (piano performance, piano teaching), Trinity College exams and diplomas (rock and pop exams as well), GCCEs, A levels, BTEC extended diplomas.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a recent enhanced CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Lessons are conducted via internet (skype) and by email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- IAWM, Sound and Music
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My primary target is to help you developing an affinity for music, enhancing creativity and discovering solutions to unresolved problems (difficulties in technique, psychological factors, fright stage, memory lapses etc) you may have regardless of what is your level in music.
Send a message to Stamatia Statherou
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more