Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|Stuart Mitchell BMus, MMus||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Nicola Psaila||Edinburgh, EH10|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M16|
|Robert Looman||Manchester, M20|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Owen Hughes||London, N11|
|Joe Wright||North London, N12|
|Beth Lily||London, N14|
|Daniel Eisner Harle||Islington, N16|
|James Lill||Euston, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Emilio Salice||London, NW5|
|Sam Miles||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Michael Bryan||London, NW10|
|Ed Scolding||London, SE7|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Andrew Hall||Isleworth, Middx., TW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- Experienced teacher and performer with a relaxed and friendly approach to get the best from students, with experience teaching all ages.
Having begun violin study in Wales from an early age I arrived in London where I have just completed a three year popular music degree course in guitar performance. I began performing at an early age and have lots of experience in live performance ranging from guitar playing in a rock band and cover bands to orchestral violin playing and recording sessions.
In teach in numerous schools based in East London throughout the academic year alongside my busy gigging and recording schedule.
I am experienced in many music styles and enjoy teaching different abilities and keeping the students interest and forming a good relationship with students and parents is paramount to enjoyment and learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Specialising in classical grade tuition to pop/folk and jazz violin, electric guitar and experienced sibelius and logic 9 user.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Grade 8 Electric Guitar (RGT)
Higher Diploma (Merit) from the Guitar Institute London
BMus Popular Music Performance (ICMP London)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Wide range of teaching experience from regular school tuition in groups or one to one lessons, to recording sessions, orchestral performances and function band work. I also produce, arrange and record at home using Logic and Sibelius.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 p/h starting rate based on distance. 30 min and 45 min sessions available and supplementary lesson materials provided through email.
- Where do you teach?
- Preferred travel to students' homes. Based in Bounds Green.
- When are you available?
- Flexible to suit each student regarding lesson times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Beginners to advanced students with a wide range of student ages.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- CRB checked.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Email contact with additional lesson materials sent in PDF form. Skype sessions also available at a negotiable rate.
Send a message to Owen Hughes
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more