Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|Stuart Mitchell BMus, MMus||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Nicola Psaila||Edinburgh, EH10|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M16|
|Robert Looman||Manchester, M20|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Owen Hughes||London, N11|
|Joe Wright||North London, N12|
|Beth Lily||London, N14|
|Daniel Eisner Harle||Islington, N16|
|James Lill||Euston, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Emilio Salice||London, NW5|
|Sam Miles||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Michael Bryan||London, NW10|
|Ed Scolding||London, SE7|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Andrew Hall||Isleworth, Middx., TW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am a professional musician and experienced teacher keen to develop technique and musicality in each student. I bring a broad range of experience in different musical styles and expertise to support ABRSM, Trinity, GCSE and A Level exams.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Composition (including GCSE and A-Level)
Music Technology (including A-Level)
Notation (including Sibelius)
Production, mixing, recording (including with Logic Pro)
Genres & styles:
• Pop, Rock, Dance (song-writing & production)
• Film/Media soundtracks
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MMus (Distinction) in Composition (Royal Academy of Music)
BMus (Hons) First Class in Composition (Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama)
LRAM Teaching Diploma
ABRSM Grade 8 Theory
PRS for Music Foundation/Bliss Trust: Composer Bursary, Deutsche Bank Award: Shortlisted, Alan Bush Prize: Commended, The Seary Charitable Trust: Bursary for MMus Composition at RAM, Royal Academy of Music: Ismena Holland Award, Arts Council of Wales: Prince of Wales Advanced Study Award in Music, Royal Academy of Music: Harvey Lohr Award, St. Magnus Composers’ Course: Bursary for course, Barry Amateur Choir composition competition: First prize.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My teaching experience includes:
• Tutor for A-Level and GCSE Music and Music Technology at The Conservatoire, Blackheath since October 2011
• Freelance tuition at Junior Academy (Royal Academy of Music) for secondary, GCSE and A Level students
• 6 years of one-to-one tuition for students starting at primary school age to GCSE, A Level and postgraduates and adults, working towards qualifications or purely for fun!
• School workshops for groups of 10 to 30 pupils at primary and secondary schools
• Song-writing and singing workshops for English Pocket Opera Company at primary and secondary schools across London
• Teaching as a visiting composer at schools in London, Bath and Cardiff
• Sibelius notation software tuition
- How much do you charge?
- Hourly rates above are for students travelling to my home. Shorter lessons (45 or 30 mins) available for students able to travel to my home. Addition charges apply for lessons at student's home.
- Where do you teach?
- Teaching from home (near Greenwich, Charlton, Blackheath) or at student's homes (extra charges for travel apply).
- When are you available?
- Flexible teaching hours, from Monday to Saturday, day-time and evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- • Ages from primary school to adult
• Beginners welcome
• Study for exams including ABRSM Classical or Jazz and Trinity College London Classical or Rock & Pop
• Qualifications including GCSE Music, A-Level Music, A-Level Music Technology
• Learning purely for fun
• Short courses to focus on specific skills
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring available for score-writing using Sibelius via email.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- BASCA, ISM
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal Academy of Music
Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama
Send a message to Ed Scolding
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more