Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Alison Rowley||Bristol, BS5|
|Rachel Nicholas||Wirral, CH47|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Alejandro Bonatto||London, EC1Y|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Pedro Silva||Central London, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Joshua Davenport||Camberwell/Dulwich, SE5|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SE10|
|John Cervantes||Dulwich, London, SE21|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Nicholas Moroz||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly and enthusiastic teacher with five years of professional teaching experience. Lessons are relaxed and fun, whatever the age or ability of the student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can teach both classical and folk styles to advanced level on violin/fiddle, and to intermediate level on piano/keyboard, ukulele and tin whistle. I also teach music theory, aural, composition and playing by ear. All ages welcome!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Music degree from the University of Cambridge, grade 8 violin (ABRSM) and grade 7 piano (ABRSM).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching one-to-one, small group and whole class instrumental lessons for five years. I also have 7+ years as a workshop and band leader for numerous organisations including Shooting Roots, Cambridgeshire Music and the English Folk Dance and Song Society (EFDSS). I regularly perform as a folk fiddle player and caller for ceilidhs and in 2013 I was composer in residence at Cecil Sharp House.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 for one hour, £30 for 45 minutes, £20 for 30 minutes, £150 (+ travel and accommodation if required) for whole school day.
- Where do you teach?
- Regular lessons take place at the student's home in Bristol. Occasional lessons or workshops can be arranged elsewhere in the country for additional fee (please enquire).
- When are you available?
- Regular lessons take place on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages, beginner to advance (see subject list above for details).
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM grades in violin, piano, voice and music theory. GCSE/A-level (particularly composition)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Email/phone/skype discussions can be arranged for composing and sibelius tutoring. 20% discount on usual hourly rate.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students include: an 18yo piano student preparing to study music at university in October 2014, a 5yo violin student whose concentration and attitude to learning has improved in the last year just as much as his ability to play! and an adult violin student who almost reached grade 1 at school and wants to develop the skills required to join in with the specific musical repertoire of a dance style she enjoys.
Send a message to Alison Rowley
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more