Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Alison Rowley||Bristol, BS5|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|Alejandro Bonatto||London, EC1Y|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Rachel Taverner BMus(Hons)LRSM||Manchester,, M4|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N4|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Pedro Silva||Central London, NW1|
|Tim Maryon||London, NW1|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Joshua Davenport||Camberwell/Dulwich, SE5|
|Ben Mallinder||Winchester, SE10|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Nick Scott Jones||Uxbridge, UB8|
|Nicholas Moroz||London, W12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- Experienced, qualified and enthusiastic music tutor offering 1-to-1 and/or group tuition on:
- music theory
- music history
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- - piano/ keyboard
- music theory/ aural training
- music history
- note reading/ solfege
- chamber music
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- - BMus Hons Classical Performance (piano) and composition. Graduated with a 1st, awarded a medal by the Keyboard Department.
- DipABRSM Instrumental Teaching (piano), 2008.
- ABRSM Piano and Music Theory (Grade 8).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a professional musician and have been teaching for more than 8 years as well as performing in public for 20 years. I was a piano and music theory tutor and also a teacher trainer in India. My pupils include absolute beginners to advanced level diploma students/ music teachers, very young children,teenagers, young adults and elderly.
- How much do you charge?
- Since April 2014, I have been offering at my own studio in Harringay (N4 1HY). For this reason, I am able to offer very competitive tuition rates.
If you would like to start lessons with me, the standard hourly rate is now only £25 p/h.
I am also available to provide tuition for 30 minutes (£15) or 45 minutes (£20) if required.
You will be provided with a calm and quiet teaching space with a decent upright acoustic piano up to a high standard with which we will conduct the lessons.
Please get in touch for more details, and to book your first lesson!
£25 p/h. Advance payment is required after the initial lesson.
48-hour cancellation policy strictly followed.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my own studio in Stanhope Gardens, Harringay N4 1HY. It is only two minutes from the Harringay Green Lanes Overground Station, and ten minutes from both Turnpike Lane and Manor House Underground Stations. If you are driving, there is also parking space available.
Harringay, Haringey, Tottenham, Finsbury Park, Turnpike Lane, Wood Green, Manor House, Stoke Newington, Seven Sisters, Hornsey.
- When are you available?
- I have free slots on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays. If these days do not fit your schedule, please still do get in touch - I may be able to offer some flexibility on the lesson days and/or times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages, levels and music backgrounds are welcomed!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- This would be ideal for you if you:
- are wanting to learn how to play an instrument
- aspire to take the grade or diploma exams (both ABRSM and TrinityGuildhall)
- need support with the GCSE, AS-A Levels and IB curriculi, assignments and assessments
- simply want to develop your general musicianship and have a good time!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am Enhanced CRB checked and have Child Protection Training from the Musicians' Union.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- To be negotiated with the student.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- TrinityLaban (Trinity College of Music), London.
Goldsmiths College, University of London.
Tutors include: Douglas Finch, Deniz Gelenbe, Maria Krivenski, Stephen Montague (composition).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current pupils include very young children, teenagers, adults and the elderly of all levels and musical backgrounds.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will be structuring the lesson time to respond to your specific needs, interests and aspirations through a holistic approach to music making.
Please get in touch for further information and to book your consultation lesson.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Send a message to Firat Altay
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more