Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|Stuart Mitchell BMus, MMus||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Pedro Silva||Wembley, HA0|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Alison Rowley||London, NW5|
|Ben Mallinder||Greenwich, SE10|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I love teaching and sharing my enthusiasm about cello and music with others. My goal as a teacher is to inspire genuine excitement about the subject and to make the student want to learn more on his own.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Cello, digital music production and recording in Logic Pro or Garageband (no Pro Tools) and Sibelius. All ages and levels are welcome.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I'm currently studying in the second year of my bachelor's degree at the Royal Academy of Music. I have grade 8 music certificate from the Madeira Conservatory (Portugal).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started playing the cello at the age of 5, it wasn't always easy so I know how challenging an instrument can be in the beginning. At 12 gave my first solo performance with an orchestra and since then I knew what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I was principal cello of the Portuguese Conservatories Youth Orchestra, and have played with many youth and professional orchestras in Portugal, Italy and the UK. I'm studying in London with a Santander Award entrance scholarship form the Royal Academy of Music.
Feel free to check my website for some of my recordings and more information.
- How much do you charge?
- I can give a free consultation lesson.
Normal rates are £20 for 1 hour plus travel expenses (if needed).
For young children I gan give 30 min lessons for £15 plus travel expenses (if needed).
Discounts available for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm based in Maida Vale and would preferably teach at students' homes. No traveling expenses would be required within the Warwick Avenue, Kilburn, Paddington, St John's Wood and central London area. I'm happy to teach anywhere in London, just contact me for more details.
- When are you available?
- Lessons are scheduled by mutual availability between student (and their parents) and myself.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels are welcome. Teaching method can be as relaxed or as demanding as you want.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM & Trinity Guildhall board exams, auditions (ie. youth orchestras) and any examination the student wants to put him/herself through.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have not needed a CRB disclosure certificate so far, but I can get one if necessary.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can give online tutorials through Skype or Google hangouts. Make sure your internet connection is fast enough for video streaming. We can test the speed in the free consultation lesson.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I'm currently studying at the Royal Academy of Music with Guy Johnston and I've had masterclasses and lessons with Colin Carr, David Finckel, Norma Fisher, Skampa Quartet, Tamas Merei and others.
Send a message to Pedro Silva
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more