Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|Stuart Mitchell BMus, MMus||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Pedro Silva||Wembley, HA0|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Alison Rowley||London, NW5|
|Dr Martin Thiselton||Sheffield, S10|
|Ben Mallinder||Greenwich, SE10|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic and experienced music teacher based in both Hackney and Hornchurch. I offer relaxed lessons for beginners to advanced players of all ages. Lessons are tailored to the individual's needs and are taught from my music studio at home.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in teaching the Clarinet at all ages and levels, however I am also experienced in teaching the Saxophone, Piano and Music Theory at all levels as well.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (Hons) Performance First Class Honours Degree (2008-2013) Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance
Trinity Guildhall LTCL - Distinction (2012)
Guildhall Artist Master’s – MMus in Orchestral Training (2014-) Guildhall School of Music and Drama
DipABRSM in Clarinet Performance
Harold Clarke Woodwind Competition 2013
Wilfred Hambleton Clarinet Prize 2012
ABRSM. Grade 8 (Distinction) - Clarinet, Saxophone, Piano
ABRSM Grade 5 - Theory
Full up-to-date DBS/CRB check.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching privately in London since 2006. Currently I am a visiting woodwind teacher at Brampton Manor Academy in Newham and Central Foundation Girls' School in Tower Hamlets. I also work for Barking & Dagenham Music Service teaching the clarinet, saxophone and flute to around 250 children across the borough every week. In the past I have delivered music workshops to schools across South East London and have assisted in the Junior Department at Trinity College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per 30mins.
I usually negotiate a small fee to contribute towards my travel expenses when the lesson is delivered at the students home.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach from my home music studio in Hackney whenever possible. However, I teach one evening a week in the Hornchurch / Romford area.
I am happy to travel anywhere in the London area, however this will incur an extra cost to cover my travel expenses.
- When are you available?
- I am generally quite flexible and can teach anytime depending on my performing schedule.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy and experienced in teaching students of all levels, from beginners to advanced (diploma standard). I equally enjoy working with people of all ages - you're never too young or too old to start enjoying music!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have successfully prepared many pupils for graded music exams, both ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall. Although exams are not the 'be all and end all', I feel that they serve an important role in learning to play a musical instrument due to the key skills that they draw upon.
I am experienced in delivering the exam aural training syllabus across all of the grades and am also capable of accompanying my students, which they find extremely useful.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have an enhanced DBS certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I have had the pleasure of training under Fiona Cross, Joan Enric Lluna, and Julian Farrell.
Send a message to Chris Hatton
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more