Find UK Tuition
Online Sibelius Tutors / Sibelius Tuition
Read more about Sibelius
See below for Online Sibelius Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Sibelius Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Sibelius Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Charlotte Botterill||St Albans, Watford, AL2|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Jane Salmon||Central London, EC1V|
|Stuart Mitchell BMus, MMus||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Pedro Silva||Wembley, HA0|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Firat Altay||London, N1|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Tim Doyle||London, N15|
|Sam Miles||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Alison Rowley||London, NW5|
|Dr Martin Thiselton||Sheffield, S10|
|Ben Mallinder||Greenwich, SE10|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Richmond, SW14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Sibelius
- Personal Message
- I am a Northern Irish freelance musician based in Stretford in Manchester. I enjoy all of what makes up my professional career, especially the variety of people I meet playing music and teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main instrument is the cello, which I have played for coming on 20 years. I also teach the Piano, Percussion/Drums and Music Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied for 6 years at Music College in Manchester. All of that time (and money!) got me a BMus and a Masters in Cello performance.
I also have a diploma in playing the Piano
Whilst I have no formal qualifications, I do play percussion and drums up to about grade 5 standard
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Started teaching privately in Belfast in 2004. Since then I have become:
Cello teacher for Yorkshire Young Musicians, RNCM Junior Strings Project and Trafford Music Service
Percussion/Drums and Piano teacher to several private pupils
- How much do you charge?
- For all instruments
30 minute lesson: £15
45 minute lesson: £20
60 minute lesson: £25
- Where do you teach?
- We are based in Stretford and prefer to teach at home, however I do teach in Cheshire, Lancashire and Manchester.
- When are you available?
- My timetable is very flexible as I teach alongside my professional freelance performing, so it would be easy to arrange a time which suits you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach anyone above the age of 7, and every level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I'm happy to help people prepare for music grade exams but if you would prefer not to that's fine.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold a valid CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to offer assistance with Sibelius notation software over Skype.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently have many private students of varying standards, and ranging in age from 12 to adults in their 50s. I very much enjoy the individual approach I can give to my students as no two are alike, which I feel is a fantastic way to explore the many differing ways in which people learn most effectively.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Anyone can play any instrument. You should play an instrument to enjoy it!
Send a message to Andrew Nesbitt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more