Find UK Tuition
Online Ukulele Teachers / Ukulele Lessons
Read more about Ukulele
See below for Online Ukulele Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Ukulele Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Ukulele Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Tim Karp||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|Emily Askew||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Ukulele
- Personal Message
- Friendly musician who is keen to pass on knowledge.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Bass Guitar (4 string and 5 string), Double bass (jazz and classical), Guitar, music theory, songwriting/composition and Ukulele.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bmus (hons) at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama.
Yamaha Jazz Scholar 2012.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught various private pupils of wide age ranges, from those who play for fun and those who are preparing for music and GCSE/A level exams.
I am experienced in leading workshops with, Gwynedd and Mon Youth Jazz Band, Mid-Wales Youth Jazz Band, Mzansi Cymru community project.
In the summer of 2012 I was tutoring on the Original Jazz Summer School, Cardiff.
Wide experience in performance within many musical genres.
I have also been involved with community projects, Mzansi Cymru as principal bass player (2010-2011).
I have played in many venues and festivals over the country, Brecon Jazz Festival, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Beach Break summer festival.
I Have performed in venues such as; St David's Hall, Wales Millenium Stadium, Wales Millenium Centre, Llangollen Pavilion, 606 jazz club, Spice of Life (London), Proud Camden.
I have also done TV and radio work with the BBC, shows such as Noson Lawen, Nadolig yn Llangollen, BBC Radio 3 Jazz on 3 and C2 Radio Cymru.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 an hour, £5 extra for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- At the student's house, I am willing to travel around North London and Hertfordshire area. Or if it's more convenient the student can come to me.
- When are you available?
- Most day times, evenings and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From beginners to advance students.
The youngest age I have taught is a group of twenty 8 year olds to adult students.
If students wish to take grades, I can teach ABRSM, Trinity and Rock School, grades 1-8.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- For those who want to take instrumental exams, I can teach them from grades 1-8, ABRSM, Trinity and Rock School,
I can also help students who are preparing for GCSE/A level; performance, composition and theory elements of the exam.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied at RWCMD and also taken private lessons outside college on the Double Bass and Bass Guitar.
I studied under Owen Evans (2006-2008),
Paula Gardiner (2008-2012),
Nick Weldon (2008-2012),
Dudley Phillips (2008-2012),
Jasper Hoiby (2008-2012),
Peter Herbert (2008-present).
Send a message to Huw V Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more