Find UK Tuition
Online Ukulele Teachers / Ukulele Lessons
Read more about Ukulele
See below for Online Ukulele Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Ukulele Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Ukulele Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Ceri Williams||Cambridge, CB1|
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Ukulele
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching music for almost 20 years. Whether you want to play for fun, be in a band, or take graded exams, I'm sure I can help.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Electric and Acoustic Guitar - All styles and levels
Bass Guitar - All styles and levels
Banjo - Five string and Tenor
Music Theory incl. sight reading, ear training, etc.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (Honours) in Popular Music Performance from Guitar Institute & Basstech (now ICMP)
Diploma in Popular Music from Hammersmith and West London University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- As a performer I have twenty years experience of playing bass in a wide range of situations including live, studio, and touring. I have performed on recordings for the BBC and Channel 4 (UK), and have performed live with musicians such as Bernie Shaw (Uriah Heap) and Rick Astley.
As a teacher I have over ten years experience teaching guitar, bass, ukulele, and banjo. I have thought students of all ages and abilities including preparing students for graded exams. I was also an Assessor for one of the largest guitar schools in Europe. This involved both auditioning prospective students and marking and advising students in Live Performance Workshops.
- How much do you charge?
- £30 for an hour and £20 for half an hour from my own house.
Lessons will cost more if I travel to you. This can be negotiated and depends on how far I have to travel. Please contact me for details.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my own home but am willing to travel a reasonable amount. Please contact me for details.
- When are you available?
- All times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Rockschool Grades 1 - 8 Guitar and Bass
Registry of Guitar Tutors Grades 1 - 8 Guitar and Bass
Trinity Rock & Pop Grades 1 - 8 Guitar and Bass
I also help students prepare for university audition theory exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Lessons via Skype. Payment via PayPal
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Current students include young beginners, teens who want to be in a band, aspiring songwriters, seasoned veterans who are stuck in a rut, a school headmaster, and a retiree who has always wanted to play banjolele!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- "Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw." - Simon Munnery
Learning an instrument needn't be a struggle! With the right approach anyone at any level can discover the joy of learning new skills on their instrument.
Send a message to Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more