Find UK Tuition
Online Ukulele Teachers / Ukulele Lessons
Read more about Ukulele
See below for Online Ukulele Teachers by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for Ukulele Lessons.
If you are a tutor looking for Online Ukulele Teacher jobs then sign-up here.
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Tim Karp||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|Emily Askew||Wandsworth, SW18|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Ukulele
- Personal Message
- I am a friendly, enthusiastic and engaging music teacher and professional musician. I have 10 years of teaching experience of all ages and abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Recorder, Piano, Folk Fiddle, Bagpipes, Tin Whistle, Ukulele
Musicianship, Music Theory and Aural
GCSE/A Level Music
Early years music - an introduction to music for under 5s involving singing, musical games and option for recorder, piano or ukulele
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (1st Class Hons) from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama
Concert Recital Diploma
Grade 8 Distinction in Recorder and Piano
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 10 years teaching experience in schools and music centres, as well as in private tuition. I teach instrumental lessons from age 5 to adult and cover all abilities. I am also a specialist early years music teacher and I have been trained by the organisation Boppin Bunnies. I currently work for Lambeth Music Service, Northcote Lodge School, Hereward House School, L'Ecole des Petits and the Centre for Young Musicians. I also teach on a number of courses including Dartington International Summer School and Aldeburgh Young Musicians.
- How much do you charge?
- £40 per hour
£25 per half hour
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes near train/tube stations in the London area
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 2-5 years for Early Years Music and 4 upwards for instrumental lessons. All abilities
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM/Trinity Guildhall Grade Exams
GCSE/A Level Music
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians Union
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama with William Lyons, Ian Wilson, Pamela Thorby, Robert Ehrlich
Send a message to Emily Askew
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more