Find UK Tuition
Online University Chemistry Tutors / University Chemistry Tuition
Read more about University Chemistry
See below for Online University Chemistry Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Chemistry Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Chemistry Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Dr Sandip||Walderslade, Kent, ME5|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Prof. Esther Alonso||Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE8|
|Dr. C. Boes||Kelmarsh, Northant, NN6|
|John J Newman||Letchworth, SG6|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Chemistry
- Personal Message
- I am a native Spanish speaker, a Doctor of Chemistry and I was an University lecturer for 30 years. I have vast experience teaching and have adapted it to teach Spanish as a foreign language in the UK. I am teaching English in the UK since 2009.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Spanish
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a native Spanish speaker and a Doctor of Chemistry. I was a lecturer at the Havana University, Cuba for 30 years.
I was the Vice Dean of the Faculty of Chemistry, University of Havana between 2001 and 2008 and the Head of the Physical Chemistry Department, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Havana from 1991 to 2001.
I had a Degree in Chemistry (1978) at the University of Havana, Cuba and a Ph.D. in Chemistry (1991) at the University of Havana, Cuba
I studied a postgrade at the Institute for Plant Biochemistry, Halle (Saale), Germany in 1989 and a postdoc in 1991 and 1994 in the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, China.
I was an academic visitor at the University of Oxford, (2006) and at the University of Cardiff (2007 and 2008). I also had research projects with the University of Cadiz, Spain from 2003 to 2006 and at the University Autonomic of Madrid between 2005 and 2011.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a native Spanish speaker. I was a professor at the University of Havana, the oldest and more known University in Cuba. I have extensive experience as a lecturer. I have very good references from my University, from the Universities of Oxford and Cardiff in the UK and from 2 Universities in Spain (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and Universidad de Cadiz).
Since January 2009 I am teaching Spanish as a foreign language in the North East of England.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge from £20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in my house in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, near to Saltwell Park.
- When are you available?
- I am available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday morning.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach both, children and adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, AS, A2 and University levels in Spanish
I also teach Spanish for adults from beginners to advance level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I teach Spanish in my house. I have a room prepared to teach, with a computer and many videos which help student to understand and speak the Spanish Language.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I has been teaching Spanish as a foreign language in the UK since 2009.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Potential students can download my CV and a reference letter from my University in this webpage
Send a message to Prof. Esther Alonso
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more