Find UK Tuition
Online University Chemistry Tutors / University Chemistry Tuition
Read more about University Chemistry
See below for Online University Chemistry Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Chemistry Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Chemistry Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Dr Sandip||Walderslade, Kent, ME5|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Prof. Esther Alonso||Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE8|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|John J Newman||Letchworth, SG6|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Chemistry
- Personal Message
- I am a passionate Chemistry graduate. It is my real pleasure to help young students in understanding this interesting subject as well as enabling them to pass exams with high scores.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a specialist in chemistry. I teach chemistry for GCSE, A level and higher. I am also interested to teach NMR , Quantum Chemistry, Organic chemistry and Chromatography for BSc level students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc and MSc in Chemistry. I have also achieved a graduate diploma in Chemistry from Birkbeck University , London. Currently I am undertaking an MSc course in Bio-analysis in Birkbeck.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have past experience in teaching chemistry for various academic levels.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard charge for GCSE is £25, A level £25, and higher £25.
- Where do you teach?
- Wherever it is suitable for the students.
- When are you available?
- Any weekdays evening and any time in the weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age 11 to 20+
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Chemistry/Science, AS/A2 Chemistry, BSc in Chemistry
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Lesson will take place over skype platform by sharing my computer screen with the student via video call.
Student will see everything I am doing on the screen as well as myself and can ask questions at any point in the lesson and get an instant reply from me..
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am an associated member of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
Send a message to M S Rahman
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more