Find UK Tuition
Online University Chemistry Tutors / University Chemistry Tuition
Read more about University Chemistry
See below for Online University Chemistry Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Chemistry Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Chemistry Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Hellen Frost||Canterbury, Kent, CT6|
|Dr Sandip||Walderslade, Kent, ME5|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Prof. Esther Alonso||Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE8|
|Dr. C. Boes||Kelmarsh, Northant, NN6|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|John J Newman||Letchworth, SG6|
|Michelle Cheung||London, SW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Chemistry
- Personal Message
- “I did not know chemistry was so easy“ said one of my tutees, a medicine student, after one of my lesson. Everybody can do Chemistry, if they get it explained properly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE Chemistry
University level Chemistry (including GAMSAT)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MSc in Chemistry
PhD in Biochemistry/Microbiology
18 years Scientific Research - mainly at University (Cancer Research)
Please, visit my website (forth line under my name) for references and more information.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have successfully tutored nearly 40 A-level students in nine years and have helped graduate and undergraduate students at university. I have also prepared students for their GAMSAT exam, which they passed to go on to study medicine. I have been with a well known tutor agency for several years..
I have worked for 18 years in high profile labs in scientific research all over the world including Tübingen (Germany), Hamburg (Germany), Paris (France), Atlanta (USA), Vancouver (Canada), Cambridge (UK) and Leicester (UK).
During this time I have taught undergraduate university students and have supervised Masters and PhD students. My scientific expertise includes Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular biology, Protein chemistry, Chemical Analytic and Genetic Engineering.
- How much do you charge?
- GCSE - £30.00 p.h.
A-Level - £30.00 p.h.
University - £35.00 p.h.
For teaching at the student's home following travel surcharges apply:
-> for travel distances of 5 - 15 miles, please add £3
-> for travel distances over 15 miles, please add £6
The first session is a combination of assessment and teaching and is charged at the normal rate.
- Where do you teach?
- Tuition is exclusively given in the comfort of the pupil’s home. As one of your friendly local chemistry tutors, I serve the Leicester- and Northamptonshire area, including Market Harborough, Rugby, Daventry, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Northampton and Leicester within 30 min driving distance, but also do online tuition.
- When are you available?
- All days and times of the week, except Fridays and Sundays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE. A-level and University
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- As above, plus GAMSAT and BMAT.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online using a browser based interactive whiteboard with the help of a graphic tablet and/or a second webcam. The face to face contact is via Skype. What is needed is a computer, a headset (or build in microphone & speakers) and a second webcam and/or graphic tablet. If the internet connection is too slow then I use my mobile phone on speakerphone for communication.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently I have 9 pupils. 1 GCSE (Edexel) and 8 A-level students (OCR A, OCR B, Edexcel). All of them have significantly improved due to their hard work and show much greater confidence in the subject now.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I hope you will say after one of my lessons: " I did not know Chemistry was so easy"
Send a message to Dr. C. Boes
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more