Find UK Tuition
Online University Classical Studies Tutors / University Classical Studies Tuition
Read more about University Classical Studies
See below for Online University Classical Studies Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Classical Studies Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Classical Studies Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Classical Studies
- Personal Message
- Highly experienced, sympathetic Classics teacher, (Birmingham based) seeks to widen his clientele of tutees.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English, Maths KS2-3, 11+, 13+, GCSE English, History, Latin, Greek, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation, Advanced Level Latin, Greek, History, Ancient History, Classical Civilisation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Classical Studies, St.Andrews University, followed by research in Ancient History, PGCE Classics and History Cambridge University
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 25 years teaching mostly Classics in maintained and independent schools; also English and History. Retrained for primary and some cover work in 2009; own tutoring agency since September 2010.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 for initial consultation, thereafter according to level : GCSE £25, 11-14 £20, A-Level £30; reduction for group, £5 extra per lesson if I travel to tutee
- Where do you teach?
- Prefer to teach at home but willing to travel within 3 mile radius for extra charge
- When are you available?
- Available weekday evenings 5pm- 8pm or any time at weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 7-18+ KS2 - 5 and undergraduate
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATS, 11+, 13+, GCSE, A-Level, University Entrance
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Cambridge University Dept of Education
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Recently tutored 13+ student for Rugby School (successful) and an A2 student for Latin (outcome unknown)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you work hard, you will succeed; but sometimes you need some help!
Send a message to Keith Wilmot
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more