Find UK Tuition
Online University Classical Studies Tutors / University Classical Studies Tuition
Read more about University Classical Studies
See below for Online University Classical Studies Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Classical Studies Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Classical Studies Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Classical Studies
- Personal Message
- Online teacher
I am enthusiastic, engaged and highly experienced at providing an elite standard of teaching according to my students' needs, a standard I do not compromise on, whether online or in person.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- As a school teacher, I have taught Ancient Greek, Latin and Classical Civilisation as well as English Literature and Language. I also have taught Hebrew (Classical and Modern) and am sought after as an editor.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA Literae Humaniores, Oxford. II.1
I have been teaching successfully and enjoyably for many years and my greatest qualifications are my students' sterling results and their pleasure in my classes. Hearing "Thank you, I could not have done it without you", time after time, is a certain recommendation.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My experience includes, not exclusively, 10 years tutoring, 6 years teaching at summer schools, 3 years voluntary homeschooling, 4 years full time teaching at a prestigious school. I have taught a huge variety of students and it is they who have offered me the most valuable experience.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40/hr face to face and £35/hr for online teaching. I may offer a discounted rate for bulk bookings - just ask.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes and am generally willing to travel given appropriate travel expenses.
Currently, I am only taking students for online teaching.
- When are you available?
- I am available evenings and Sundays. I am also available all school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach every age - beginners of 40 years old and scholars of 10. I teach up to post graduate level. I offer everything from courses for beginners getting to know the cases, to students needing supplementary university lessons and post graduates needing editing of theses and methodology classes.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-Level, BA, MA, post doctorate and others.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I do.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have webcam and skype which allows for online tutoring. I make myself available to mark work between online classes.
If I feel that the student needs face to face tuition, which circumstantially I am not able to provide, I provide suggestions of other learning avenues: I never compromise on the high quality I provide.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- No (but I'm a school teacher).
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Cambridge, Oxford, Bristol and London inter al. Teaching in schools and tutoring many pupils privately over the years.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My students always enjoy my classes and become accustomed to deriving pleasure from the subject - without viewing learning as just for the sake of passing exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will listen to whatever problems the student has and tailor my teaching to that particular individual. Each student has his/her own method of learning and I take very seriously my responsibility of working with that and tailoring my style to the student's needs.
Send a message to T Blaukopf
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more