Find UK Tuition
Online University Classical Studies Tutors / University Classical Studies Tuition
Read more about University Classical Studies
See below for Online University Classical Studies Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Classical Studies Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Classical Studies Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Keith Wilmot||Birmingham, B31|
|Tim Strauss||Brighton, BN1|
|Mike Lambert||Stratford-on-Avon, CV37|
|Déborah Natanson||Edinburgh, EH8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|T Blaukopf||North West London, NW4|
|Rachel Friend||London, NW11|
|David Pope||Abingdon, OX14|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Domenico Gioffré||London, SW6|
|Atticus Cox||Chelsea, London, SW10|
|Ed Martineau||London, WC2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Classical Studies
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English language (including English as a foreign language) and/or literature; French, German, Italian, Spanish and their literatures; and the classical languages Latin, Greek and Hebrew. I also teach Music - theory, history and/or appreciation - and piano-playing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have an upper-2nd-class B.A. in English and American Literature and French from the University of Kent at Canterbury, an M.A. in English Literature from the University of Sussex, a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages from Trinity College, London, and the Advanced Certificate in Pianoforte from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years' experience of both classroom and one-to-one teaching.
- How much do you charge?
- My basic rate is £20 per hour for an individual adult or £15 for a child (up to and including the age of 16) or a member of a group. If I have to travel, I will charge an additional £5 per lesson. By mutual agreement, we may meet first for a consultation, for which I would charge £5 for an individual adult or child or for a whole group.
- Where do you teach?
- I am prepared to travel within the Brighton-Hove area, but do not drive. Otherwise, I give lessons at my home, which is conveniently situated in central Brighton, just off Preston Circus and round the corner from London Road station.
- When are you available?
- I can generally teach any evening from about 5 p.m. onwards with no seasonal variations, except, as a rule, on Tuesdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach any age and level from the beginning of secondary school upwards.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am equipped to teach English (language and/or literature) and other languages on-line.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am patient and good-humoured, as well as intellectually stimulating, and will do my best for you.
Send a message to Tim Strauss
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more