Find UK Tuition
Online University Electronics Tutors / University Electronics Tuition
Read more about University Electronics
See below for Online University Electronics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Electronics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Electronics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Leena||North London, N2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Electronics
- Personal Message
- The benefits of private tuition are enormous. It not only gives you an edge over friends and peers, but helps you build your knowledge and subject expertise which will be very useful in the long run.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialize in : AS/A level : Core and Further Maths, Statictics, Mechanics Engineering Maths and Electronics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Masters in Maths and Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Private tutoring experience for 5 years. I offer 1-1 private tuitions to students taking GCSEs, AS/A levels and university students struggling in the electronics engineering modules. My lessons are planned and designed differently for each student depending on the area where more help is needed.
- How much do you charge?
- Money to me is not the most important thing when it comes to teaching. To me, it is the satisfaction that I would earn by making my students pass with high grades. Please have a look at the courses to know more about the rates.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Finchley. However, I am happy to travel to student's place allowing them the benefit of learning in a happy home location. For students which are outside London, I provide online lessons using Skype, digital notepads and screen sharing software.
- When are you available?
- During weekdays, I teach after school until late evenings and anytime during the weekends. However I get quite busy over the weekends, so my sincere advice would be to call me up and book a session in advance as per your choice. I would do my best to accomodate you as per your convenience.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My specialisation is in the area of mathematics, statistics for students at GCSE/ A-levels. I am a firm believer it is a time and age for specialisation and therefore my adeptness in these subjects would be pretty evident once a student gets enrolled with me.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE/IGCSE, A/AS-levels, QTS Maths Test, university maths and electronics
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use a digital notepad and screen sharing software(Webex, Teamviewer) for the online lessons. Calls are made using Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My personal message to students is never get bogged down or discouraged by the complexity of the subject or by the tough competition around you. By focusing and by working hard, your weaknesses can be transformed into your strenghts. A good private tutoring might be one of the means to make this happen.
Send a message to Leena
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more