Find UK Tuition
Online University Electronics Tutors / University Electronics Tuition
Read more about University Electronics
See below for Online University Electronics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Electronics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Electronics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE5|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Electronics
- Personal Message
- I am a full time tutor, I have a great deal of knowledge in various areas of engineering and physical sciences. I use this to prepare my students for exams and entrance into university as well as supporting them while they are in University.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor Maths, Core Maths, Mechanics, Further Maths, Physics, Astronomy, Electronics, Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Dynamics, Special Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, and Engineering.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have graduated from two excellent Universities, the University of Bath with a degree in Physics and the University of Manchester with a masters in Photon Science (lasers, optics, holography) and I bring this expertise into my physics based tutorials.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a tutor for 3 years, but for the last 2 years I have been a full time tutor. I usually tutor between 20-30 hours a week and this has allowed to build up a lot of experience quickly, especially for the GCSE and A Level exams as the bulk of my students have been taking these exams.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge by difficulty, the more difficult it is to tutor a student/students the more I charge. My prices for tutorials start at £25 an hour for the GCSEs and will go up £45 an hour for university students. I give significant discounts for groups and for these I start at £35 for GCSE and £45 for A Level, assuming two students. There are several ways tuition can be minimised, the student can travel to my home in hounslow/take online tutoring, lessons can be prepaid in blocks of 10 weeks or more, students can take multiple lessons in a week, they can create groups with their friends or they can refer other student to me.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Hounslow, I will travel up to 20 minutes to a student home and generally this means the TW postcodes as well as some of the UB and KT postcodes. I also offer online tutoring which is available anywhere.
- When are you available?
- I am available during weekdays, evenings and weekends. I conduct extra sessions during the school holidays, half terms, easter and christmas.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I will tutor any age, as long as the student is being prepared for GCSEs or an equivalent/higher qualification. I do not deal with young children. I have tutored mature students in maths and engineering.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I tutor for GCSE, A Level, 1st and 2nd year of university (3rd year by application only), foundation year (engineering, maths and physics), BTEC engineering, american and foreign qualifications, foreign university students and more. Maths and Physics do not change across
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to tutor online and I make use of free whiteboard software and a graphics tablet so that students can see what I am writing/drawing.
Send a message to SLakha
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more