Find UK Tuition
Online University Electronics Tutors / University Electronics Tuition
Read more about University Electronics
See below for Online University Electronics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Electronics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Electronics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr. Wasim Akber||London, HA2|
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Leena||North London, N3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Electronics
- Personal Message
- I am a full time tutor, I have a great deal of knowledge in various areas of engineering and physical sciences. I use this to prepare my students for exams and entrance into university as well as supporting them while they are in University.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor Maths, Core Maths, Mechanics, Further Maths, Physics, Astronomy, Electronics, Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics, Electromagnetism, Dynamics, Special Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, and Engineering Topics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have graduated from two excellent Universities, the University of Bath with a degree in Physics and the University of Manchester with a masters in Photon Science (lasers, optics, holography) and I bring this expertise into my physics based tutorials.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a tutor for 3 years, but for the last 2 years I have been a full time tutor. This has allowed me to build up more than 1500 hours of 1:1 tutorial experience, with the majority being for the GCSE and A Level exams. I have also taught the IB, AP Physics, IGCSE Maths and Physics, as well as some University modules.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 for GCSE Level tutorials, £40 for A Level tutorials and University starts at £45 an hour. These charges are per hour with me travelling to the student.
I offer a £5 discount for students taking online tuition as it saves me travel time.
I also do group sessions with pairs of students for £40 for GCSE and £45 for A Level, which can be held at my house or the students house.
As I work with high level students, looking to achieve the very best and move on to A Level/IB or a top 10 University, I expect students to be able to commit more than just one hour a week for tutorials. In addition they should be able to commit two hours for independent study and homework.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Hounslow, I also have an office to accommodate groups larger than two students. I will travel up to 20 minutes to a students home and generally this means the TW postcodes as well as some of the UB and KT postcodes. I also offer online tutoring which is available anywhere, this has proven popular with international students.
- When are you available?
- I am available during weekdays, evenings and weekends. I conduct extra sessions during the school holidays, half terms, easter and christmas. I prefer to take on A Level students during the day if they are finishing early or starting late. Currently I have Wednesday mornings free for this.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I will tutor any age, as long as the student is being prepared for GCSEs or an equivalent/higher qualification. I do not deal with young children. I have tutored mature students in maths and engineering.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I tutor for GCSE, A Level, 1st and 2nd year of university (by application only), foundation year (engineering, maths and physics), BTEC engineering, AP Physics and Calculus, IB Maths and IB Physics, university students and more.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I am registered on the new subscription service.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to tutor online and I make use of free whiteboard software and a graphics tablet so that students can see what I am writing/drawing. Through my company, I have online tutoring contracts to tutor international students, so it is a highly effective way to receive lessons.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I offer a very specialised service, coaching GCSE and A Level students into University. I usually work with students who want to take Engineering or Physical Sciences at University, so unlike most tutors I will support students in
Send a message to SLakha
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more