Find UK Tuition
Online University Electronics Tutors / University Electronics Tuition
Read more about University Electronics
See below for Online University Electronics Tutors by clicking their names on the left hand side. You may also consider searching a specific postcode area for University Electronics Tuition.
If you are a tutor looking for Online University Electronics Tutor jobs then sign-up here.
|Dr Sheikh||Leicester, LE2|
|Leena||North London, N3|
|Hamza Zaheer||London, SW7|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Electronics
- Personal Message
- Teaching is a passion and religion for me. My students flourish as I start grounds up, make them practice and resolve complex problems with one motto to achieve A/A*
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have expertise in the following:
AS/A2 Maths (C1, C2, C3, C4, FP1, FP2, FP3, S1, S2, M1, M2, D1)
Degree level Maths and Electronics Engineering subjects(This includes guidance on coursework, projects and help with exam re-sits)
I have extensive and up-to-date knowledge about the syllabus and requirements of following exam boards: Edexcel, OCR, MEI and AQA. I provide in-depth help with exam technique which is critical for students taking these exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelors in Engineering - Electronics and Maths- First Class with Distinction(Merit in University)
Masters in Engineering - Electronics and Maths - GPA 8.85/10 (Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani, India)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I mainly teach maths to students taking KS3, GCSE/IGCSE, AS/A2 levels through in person classes or through online means for distant students.
Most of my past and current students are from - QE Boys, Haberdashers Boys, Westminster school, St Paul's Boys, South Hampstead Girls High school, Hasmonean High school, Ashmole academy, Fortismere, Woodhouse College and QE Girls. I have tutored students from Epsom College, Charterhouse and Benenden Girls (Kent) during school breaks and study leave period.
I have successfully tutored students who have not quite met their university entrance conditions and want to re-take Maths modules while committing to other GAP year projects.
Since I come from Electronics Engineering background, I continue to help university students with their degree level coursework, projects and exam re-sits. I have experience working with students from Cambridge, Southampton, Leeds, Newcastle, Bristol and Birmingham university.
- How much do you charge?
- My prices vary between £30/hr - £35/hr
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons can either take place at my house or student's house or via online means. I live in Finchley and easily accessible through Tube, Bus.
- When are you available?
- Monday- Friday: 9am - 9 pm.
Saturday - Sunday: 9 am - 7pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 13 onwards
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- - KS3
- GCSE/IGCSE exam
- AS/A2 exam
- BTEC Coursework
- Electronics Engineering Exam
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Enhanced CRB/DBS certificate issued in July 2013 Please do not hesitate if you wish to see my CRB certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring can be beneficial if the student is studying at a boarding school or university outside London or in a difficult-to-reach part of the countryside.
- Skype used for Audio and Video Conferencing
- Cisco WebEx used for Desktop Sharing
- Graphic tablet is used to write and draw diagrams
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Please have a look into Testimonials to know more about what my students say about my tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My tutoring sessions are truly bespoke to suit your needs ranging from one or two weekly sessions after school or revision sessions during school breaks. My adeptness comes from the fact that I can make students resolve problems using mental ability, fast resolution using multiple methods with one thought that focuses on achieving the best possible grade. I am willing to guarantee the success with the right devotion from the students.
Send a message to Leena
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more