Find UK Tuition
Photography Teachers / Photography Lessons in Guildford
Read more about Photography
Compare Photography Teachers in Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Photography Lessons from tutors who can travel to Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Photography Teacher jobs in the Guildford (Hampshire/ Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in GU postcode
|Richard Sainsbury||Guildford, GU12|
Tutors travelling to GU
|Val Wolstenholme Clay||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Zangmo Alexander||Diss, Norfolk, IP22|
|Trevor Aston||Teddington, TW11|
|Louise Rose||Balham, SW2|
|Richard Lappas||Exeter, EX16|
|Roger Dorey||St Albans, AL7|
|Sandra Harris||Kingsbury, NW9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Photography
- Personal Message
- I am a very experienced, qualified Photography Teacher, who is passionate about creativity and creating and would like to share my skills and experience with you.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I Teach A level Photography, Level 2 & Level 3 BTEC Photography, Degree level and Portrait workshops at Memento studio Walton upon Thames.
This also includes the use of Photoshop CS5, working with layers, File formats, Composition, Exposure, Shooting, Lighting, studio lighting, location and lastly Portfolio Review for interviews.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- UCA Rochester BA (Hons) Photography 2:1, Bournemouth Institute of Art & Design: BTEC ND in Photography, London College Of Printing: Certificate in professional printing, Greenwich University: PGCE (Post Compulsory) Pass, Redbridge Institute Of Adult Education: City & Guilds 7307 Teaching Certificate stage 1 Pass.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years experience of teaching Photography in Secondary schools and Further Education colleges teaching GCSE, A Level, BTEC, HND, Degree level and also
running portrait and fashion workshops in photography for adults at Memento studios Walton- Upon Thames Surrey.
- How much do you charge?
- My basic hourly rates are between £30 - £40 per hour and depends on photography level. Also charge £70-85 full an all day portrait and fashion workshop at Memento studios Walton- Upon Thames Surrey.
- Where do you teach?
- I am flexible. I teach at my home and at students' homes or on Skype. I live in South-East (SE) Ash near Guildford and I'm willing to travel anywhere within London Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth etc.
- When are you available?
- Depending on availability I teach on wednesday afternoons weekends and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Photography, A Level Photography, BTEC Photography and Degree photography.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, at present working at Guildford College
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can teach via skype video calls, via questions and answers sessions through emails. This will depend on what the student is comfortable with.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University for the Creative Arts, Rochester, Photography.
Greenwich University: PGCE
London College of Communication, Photography.
Bournemouth Art College, Photography
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- A lot of my current student are applying for University or Art College. A number of past students have gained Degrees and are working photographers or in the photography profession.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Everyone is creative! Whether you are a beginner, are more experienced, want to improve your exam grades or want to study without exams. My aim is to help you enjoy developing skills, understanding, knowledge and confidence to express yourself creatively in a way that feels personally authentic for you.
I will work alongside you to help you clarify your goals and help you achieve them. Give me a ring and we can discuss your requirements. I am very supportive with lots of experience and resources to help and organise you.
Send a message to Richard Sainsbury
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more