Find UK Tuition
Piano Teachers / Piano Lessons in Birmingham
Read more about Piano
Compare Piano Teachers in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Piano Lessons from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Piano Teacher jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Josh Hall||Birmingham, B1|
|Sheng-Che Wu||Birmingham, B1|
|Liz Goble||Birmingham, B15|
|Beth Gifford||Birmingham, B16|
|Elliot Drew||Birmingham, B16|
|Susanna Bearfoot||Birmingham, B16|
|Amy Cunningham||Birmingham, B17|
|Diane Hiley||Birmingham, B17|
|Matt Foundling||Birmingham, B30|
|Prima Piano||Harborne, B32|
|Lauren Coles||Birmingham, B66|
|Martin Rowberry||Sutton Coldfield, B75|
Tutors travelling to B
|Trudi Garth||Coventry, CV22|
|Nicky Pound MA BMus LRAM||Leamington Spa, CV31|
|Dr Stephen Oxley||Derbyshire, DE55|
|Benjamin Rose||Birmingham, GL15|
|Aimée de Gruchy-Lambert||London, SM2|
|Steven Dodsworth||Croydon, CR0|
|Sofia Sarmento||London - Lewisham, SE10|
|Peter Mallinson||Chesham, HP5|
|Thornton Tuition||Middlesbrough, TS8|
|Kate White||York, N. Yorkshire, YO10|
|Andrada Maria Brisc||Ealing, W3|
|David Henry||Walthamstow, E17|
|Gavin Cranmer-Moralee||Sanderstead, CR2|
|Colin Smith||Bristol, BS6|
|Aaron Monteverde||Epsom, KT19|
|Hara Kostogianni||Croydon, CR0|
|Richard J A Jones||Muswell Hill, N10|
|Jonathan Booty||Manchester, M20|
|Paul McBretney||Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18|
|Bridget Kelly||Bruntsfield, EH10|
|Alvaro G. Cortes||Charlton, SE7|
|Annette Beaumont Ellis||Chelsea, SW3|
|Kate Symonds-Joy||Ware, SG12|
|Philip Milburn (Music Doctor)||Hove, BN3|
|Jun Piano Lessons||Kensington High St, W8|
|Izo FitzRoy||London, N15|
|Hamish Mackay||London, N1|
|Daniel Friend||Yoxford, IP17|
|Mary F Stockley||Warrington, WA1|
|Andrew Johnston - Pianist||Greenwich, SE13|
|Jemma Freestone||City of London, E2|
|Pamela Michaelides||W Central london, SW3|
|Matt Buswell||Chiswick, W12|
|Jessica Eccleston||Manchester, M13|
|Raymond Hearne||London, E11|
|Jon Spanyol||London, NW5|
|Andrew Kwan||Harrow, Pinner, HA5|
|Duncan Strachan||Maida Vale, London, W9|
|Dunja Lavrova||Poole/ Dorset, BH15|
|Panagiota Kapnisi||London, SW8|
|Tom Harrison||London, SW8|
|Stamatia Statherou||Canterbury, Kent, CT2|
|Marta Bochenek||london, E7|
|Kaja Bjorntvedt||London, New Cross, SE14|
|Lewis Wright||Blackheath, SE3|
|David Dyson||Greenwich, SE10|
|Peter Irlam||Formby, N Liverpool, L37|
|Radhika de Saram||Hampstead, NW3|
|Ian G||Croydon, CR2|
|Simon Gilkes||Paddington, W2|
|Chris Hatton||Hackney, E5|
|Madelaine Clara Jones||Greenwich, SE10|
|Stephanie Tepper||Hammersmith, SW13|
|Sarah Manship||South West London, SW17|
|Rafael Bolivar||East London, E10|
|Dr Martin Thiselton||Sheffield, S10|
|Emma Paton-Philip||Horsham, RH13|
|Lucy Gostwick||Oxford, OX1|
|Emma Yates-Butler||York, YO31|
|chloe chi||Queensgate, SW7|
|Bryony Moody||Wimbledon, SW19|
|Samuel Evans||Clapham, London, SW12|
|Natalie Cavey||Tooting/Balham, SW17|
|Kate Abbott||Leeds, LS7|
|Elena Tuganova||North London, E8|
|Miss Simone Wang||London, WC1|
|Ben Moorhouse||Hackney, London, E9|
|Andrew Connington||Teddington, TW11|
|Irma Vastakaite||London, NW1|
|Andrew Nesbitt||Manchester, M32|
|Stefano Matteucci||Wallington, Surrey, SM6|
|Alexander Koshelev||Purfleet, Essex, RM19|
|Marco Marconi||Hitchin, SG4|
|Rachel Wick||Muswell Hill, N10|
|Clara Perez Sedano||London, NW10|
|Assel||Westminster, London, NW8|
|Katarzyna||NW London, NW9|
|Damon Flanagan||greenwich,charlton, SE7|
|Eliot Darwin||Sheffield, S6|
|Guido Mallardi||London, HA0|
|H Mclatchie||London, W3|
|Aizhana Nurkenova||London, NW6|
|Laura Hammonds||London, NW9|
|Sam Woodford||West Kensington, W14|
|nathanbritton||Greater London, KT8|
|Denise Marleyn||Leighton Buzzard, LU7|
|Matthew Linley||East London, E11|
|Ryoko Izutsu||Brockley, SE4|
|Katarina Marcinger||South East London, SE4|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
|Gina Lewis Watts||Hammersmith, W6|
|Natasha BA (Hons)||Peterborough, PE4|
|Nina Zautashvili||Ealing, W13|
|Christopher Poffley||Felixstowe, IP11|
|Aron Rozsa||London, NW10|
|Schay Wickham||Islington, EC1V|
|Jamie Rock||Surrey Quays, SE8|
|Yvonne Clarke||Balham, SW12|
|Stephen Daltry||Mortlake, SW14|
|Tim Stein||North West London, N2|
|Pauline Farren||Chester, CW6|
|Sofya Fotiyadi||Orpington, BR6|
|Michelle C Perry||Wolverhampton, WV6|
|Ms Olga Jegunova||London, W2|
|Michael Joel||London, W4|
|Dane Lam||London, N2|
|Steve Pringle||Blackheath, SE3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Piano
- Personal Message
- A passionate music educator whose fun and dynamic lessons open the door for every pupil's own moment of applause.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Piano Grades 1-8, Keyboard Grades 1-8, Music Theory Grades 1-5
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Music Studies PGCE in Education with QTS
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 14 years classroom teaching experience in both the Primary and Secondary School sectors. I work for the Birmingham Music Service part time. I have been teaching privately for 12 of these years in addition to my school teaching commitments. To date I have 100% pass rate with my examination pupils.
- How much do you charge?
- First consultation lesson free.
20 minute lesson £10 (suitable for children of 4 years and up. Each session comprising of rhythm work, beginning to play with correct posture, singing games and finding notes on the keyboard with the aim to learn a few basic pieces from memory).
30 minute session £12. 50 (suitable for those of age 6 upwards. The above activities combined with learning pitch and rhythm notation and playing instrument to incorporate these skills with aim to begin examination syllabus).
1 hour Session £17.50 (suitable for those preparing for Grade 1 to 4 exams incorporating Music Theory lessons).
1 hour Session £22.50 (suitable for those preparing for Grade 5 to 8 exams).
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home. Pupils come to me for their lessons. I take pupils from all over the city, but places of easiest access to my premises are Harborne, Bearwood, Quinton, Northfield. As I live on the border of Sandwell and Birmingham I have pupils coming from West Bromwich, Oldbury and Dudley.
- When are you available?
- At present I have spaces available on the following days and times. Saturday 9.00-9.30 am and 10.00-11.00 am.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have a wide range of experience in teaching right through the age ranges from children as young as 5 to adults aged 18 to 80. I teach from beginners up to grade 8 in Piano and Keyboard and beginners up to grade 5 in Music Theory.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I follow either the ABRSM syllabus or the Trinity Guildhall Syllabus
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up- to-date CRB check as I have to hold one for my work with the Birmingham Music Service
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I gained my Teaching degree from Newman College Birmingham and Post Graduate Certificate in Music Studies from the Open University. I am currently in the process of applying for a distance learning Masters degree in Instrumental teaching at Reading University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a wide range of students at present and vary my individual lessons accordingly. They all make excellent progress and enjoy my lessons greatly. One pupil has been with me 2 years and is already preparing for her Grade 4 Piano exam. I have a few primary school pupils who are preparing for their Initial keyboard exam. I have one pupil who is 5 and has 20 minutes of musical fun time with me as well as a handful of adult students, one of who is fufiling a lifetime's ambition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you want to learn piano/keyboard/music theory for any reason then contact me. I believe that enjoyment of music is the primary aim of any musical educator. Where words fail music speaks. It is the truest form of self expression. All my lessons are fun and enjoyable (even if the going gets tough at times) and I am willing to adapt to each pupil's individual requirements. If you want to pursue a formal musical education then I believe I have the skills and the enthusiasm to help you attain your goal. It is a firm belief of mine that every person has the right to their moment of applause. Sign up for my lessons and lets work towards your own moment of applause.
Send a message to Prima Piano
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more