Find UK Tuition
QTS Skills Test Tutors / QTS Skills Test Tuition in Birmingham
Read more about QTS Skills Test
Compare QTS Skills Test Tutors in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider QTS Skills Test Tuition from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for QTS Skills Test Tutor jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Yasmeen Ahmed||Birmingham,, B9|
Tutors travelling to B
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Mike Brown||Essex and London, SS7|
|IanSwift - Maths Tutor||Leicester, LE9|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill Reigate, RH1|
|Adrian Beckett||Charlton, SE18|
|Dr Steven Naylor||Stockport Cheshire, SK12|
|Trish Almlof||Wimbledon, SW20|
|Roxanne S.||Crouch End, N8|
|Shafiq Fakir||London, W1U|
|Jeff Burrell||South Godstone, RH9|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley, HA9|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Stella Vink||Maidenhead, Berks, SL6|
|K Heardman||Plymouth, PL9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for QTS Skills Test
- Personal Message
- I am a very experienced and motivated teacher who enjoys teaching. My passion for teaching is far beyond expectation and I believe that every individual can thrive excessively once guided properly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- My main subjects area are KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths and English . Additionally, I have a vast amount of experience in preparing children for the 11+ entrance exam covering all 4 subjects in Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non Verbal Reasoning.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied for my Ba (hons) degree in Accounting and Finance which was then followed by successful completion of my PGCE. My passion in teaching led to further pursuing my career by studying towards Masters in Education. At present I am also studying towards my ACCA in order to complete the last papers to qualify as a fully Chartered Accountant.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching for the past 10 years, through which I have gained experience in teaching children from the age of 6 years onwards in my specialised subjects. I have also helped adults achieve their GCSE Maths and English. I have previously taught with South Birmingham College where I gained a wide range of experience and skills in teaching Maths and English at different levels to different age range of students. I have excessive experience in preparing trainee teachers to pass their QTS test in Literacy and Numeracy.
- How much do you charge?
- My class size is small, ranging from 5 - 7 students for which the prices vary depending on age range and subject level. I teach on a 2 hour time scale and so the price for Math and English and 11 plus is £15 for 2 hours, except for KS3 and GCSE Maths and English. My prices include all books, resources and stationery. I also offer a free consultation and assessment to determine which level a child is working towards. QTS classes are run in small groups and prices vary.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in my home in Bordesley Green where I have a classroom set up. I am a few minutes away from Heartlands Hospital. It's easy to get to and from the city centre by bus or car.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach every day, Monday to Friday and Saturday. During the holidays I am more flexible to teach and also offer extra revision classes.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- My classes are designed to teach students from the age of 6 years onwards. I am happy to take on female adults who need help in Maths and English GCSE. Due to the growing demand to support trainee teachers to pass there QTS test, I have full experience to confidently prepare trainees teachers for there QTS test in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a fully enhanced CRB certificate.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have students from all backgrounds from primary to secondary. I also have students who have been here for over 5 years. Furthermore, there are also students from grammar schools who require extra help to achieve A*'s. I have a very good pass rate for my students who have made a vast amount of improvement in Maths and English in the past years.
Send a message to Yasmeen Ahmed
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more