Find UK Tuition
Recorder Teachers / Recorder Lessons in Birmingham
Read more about Recorder
Compare Recorder Teachers in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Recorder Lessons from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Recorder Teacher jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to B
|Trudi Garth||Coventry, CV22|
|Kalia Baklitzanaki||North East London, E17|
|Alex Leese||Richmond, TW9|
|Alice Baxter||Cardiff, CF10|
|Philippa Mercer||London, NW10|
|Laura J Murphy||Highbury, London, N5|
|Rachel Taverner LRSM||Manchester,, M15|
|Udita Everett||Brighton & Hove, BN1|
|Tom Halpenny||Tufnell Park, NW5|
|Rebecca Austen-Brown||South West London, SW16|
|George Kovacs||Colchester, Essex, CO1|
|Mary F Stockley||Warrington, WA1|
|Sara Woo-Sam||Cambridge, CB1|
|Boris Bizjak||Blackheath, SE London, SE3|
|Mrs Elaine Tatematsu BMus QTS||Crystal Palace, SE19|
|Julie Dean||London, SE19|
|Miriam Eisele||Rye, TN31|
|Raymond Hearne||London, E11|
|Adam Harvey||Wiltshire, BA14|
|Aimée de Gruchy-Lambert||Oxford, OX4|
|Sarah Manship||North London, NW2|
|Joann Kerrigan||Worsley Manchester, M28|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Recorder
- Personal Message
- I am a Harpist in my final year at Birmingham Conservatoire. I not only teach Harp, but have a also teach piano, recorder and violin as well.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Harp, Recorder, Piano, Violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- ABRSM Grade 8 - Harp. ABRSM Grade 8 - Recorder. DIP LCM - Recorder. ABRSM Grade 8 - Violin. ABRSM Grade 6 - Piano. BMus (Hons) Performance on Harp (2009-present) Birmingham Conservatoire (present).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- - I have extensive experience in teaching both young children and adults from beginners to advanced.
- I have extensive orchestral experience with youth orchestras, adult amateur orchestras.
- I have appeared as a soloist in a number of concerts, and with number of amateur orchestras.
- I have taken part in running harp masterclasses for young children.
- I have both led orchestras on violin and been principal harpist on many occasions with numerous orchestras.
- How much do you charge?
- 60 mins - £30
30 mins - £15
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students houses, in Coventry, and in and around Birmingham City Centre
- When are you available?
- Most evenings and weekends. I am quite flexible, so am always willing to make time for any student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- - For Harp, I teach pupils of any age or ability from complete beginners to advanced.
- For Violin, I teach pupils of any age and ability up to grade 5.
- For Piano, I teach pupils of any age up to grade 5.
- For Recorder, I teach pupils of any age or ability.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM examinations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I am currently in my final year of study at Birmingham Conservatoire, studying under Catherine White and Willy Postma.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I provide enthusiastic, encouraging lessons for pupils of all age and abilities.
Send a message to Claire Marie Haynes
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more