Find UK Tuition
Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers / Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons in Slough
Read more about Rock/Pop Guitar
Compare Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers in Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons from tutors who can travel to Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Rock/Pop Guitar Teacher jobs in the Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to SL
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Vincenzo Gioia||Swiss Cottage, NW6|
|Ben Caffrey||Stamford, PE9|
|Edward Dullaway||Bromley, BR1|
|Manuel Contreras||London, N14|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|Dan Joseph||Teddington, TW11|
|Josh Geffin||East Dulwich, London, SE22|
|Barney Muller||Tufnell Park, NW5|
|Richard Thurstans||Brockley, SE4|
|James Tae||Kennington, SE17|
|Adam Purnell||Bristol - Hereford, BS31|
|Marco Cirillo||North West Lodnon, NW26|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||Putney, London, SW15|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Daniel James||Colchester, CO4|
|Philip Milburn (Music Doctor)||Hove, BN3|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Leo Crossfield||Peterborough, PE26|
|Andrew Jeens||Liverpool, L22|
|Paolo Fuschi||Greater Manchester, M16|
|Nicholas Schlesinger||Acton, West London, W3|
|Greg Sanders||Dalston, E8|
|Daniel Maitland||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Huw Marc Bennett||New Cross, London, SE14|
|Ben Moorhouse||Hackney, London, E9|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
|Kit Robertshaw||Birmingham, B17|
|Ashley Griggs||West Molesey, KT8|
|Neil Livingstone||Wimbledon, London, SW19|
|George Karpasitis||Wandsworth, SE17|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Lee Batten||Highbury,, N5|
|M. Pendlebury||Lancaster, LA3|
|Nick Rasle||Bristol, BS5|
|Phil Hodge||Tonbridge, TN9|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Rock/Pop Guitar
- Personal Message
- GET FAST RESULTS WITH MY EASY STEP BY STEP METHOD
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Guitar tutoring:
CLASSICAL GUITAR is a base for all other guitar techniques like Spanish and Latino guitar, Pop and Rock, Jazz, Ethno and any other style you may like to play. There are different programs based on your individual goals and needs. You may like to raise your level as a professional performer and guitar teacher or you may prefer to pass brief intensive course for beginners to achieve fast practical results with minimum of theory.
Vocal Coaching and Singing:
• Voice conditioning for professional singers and peak performance training
• Singing lessons for all levels; sing with ease high notes; interpretation.
• Music training – ear training and rhythm development.
• Voice training for executives, speakers, lawyers, actors teachers, etc
• Get rid of foreign accent in singing or in speaking different languages.
• Stutter-free speech. Any kind of stuttering could be removed in just 27 days.
Basic theory and techniques of composition, harmony, succession of chords, modulation, melody creation, back vocal, orchestration, etc. Useful knowledge for every songwriter and composer no matter which musical instrument is used. Practical skills and analysis of your songs or instrumental music to improve and develop your personal style. Guidance and action plan for successful career as songwriter/composer.
Conducting and Music theory:
Important skills and knowledge for leading a band, orchestra or a choir. Better understanding in different kind of music and styles. Conducting techniques. Choice of repertoire and efficient work with the orchestra/coir/band. Concerts and career planing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- M.A. in Classical Guitar and Conducting.
B.A. in pop/rock guitar and jazz.
Diplomas of many guitar and vocal Master classes.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 20 years experience as a teacher and performer. Along with my private practice I teach in schools and universities, I give Master classes in many countries and on international festivals.
- How much do you charge?
- First lesson/consultation is Free of charge. During it I will understand your goals and experience, and will suggest for you accordingly the most suitable program. The charge is only £23 per hour for individual lesson. There are reductions for prepaid lessons, for shorter or group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home and in a musical studio in the center of Maidenhead. I give some lessons at students’ homes and may travel to Reading, Cookham, Windsor, Slough, other places in Berkshire for additional fee covering travel expenses and part of the time spent in travelling.
Some students prefer to have online lessons through Skype as they live too far to come for a lesson.
- When are you available?
- Lessons take place daytime, evenings and weekends. Please note that many time slots are already prepaid by students.
From October 2013 I have some free slots for Monday, Tuesday and Sunday.
Intensive courses are organised during holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from absolute beginners to professionals.
All of my students successfully pass their exams for Grades if they like to have Certificate for their level.
I also have extensive experience of teaching disabled students and students with special needs. Two of my blind students became famous professional musicians.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to teach online. The student needs a webcam too. Additional materials are sent by e-mail.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- GTC. I have UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students have become winners or obtained diplomas in international competitions and festivals.
Many became professional musicians and teachers. At least 7 of them are university guitar teachers and 3 are vocal tutors.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you persist you may advance a little even by playing alone or by trying cheap lessons with musicians who never did teaching before, but if you follow a proven method with professional teacher you will achieve in months and even days what otherwise may require years of practice.
Send a message to Emilio Saev
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more