Find UK Tuition
Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers / Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons in Slough
Read more about Rock/Pop Guitar
Compare Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers in Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons from tutors who can travel to Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Rock/Pop Guitar Teacher jobs in the Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to SL
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Daniel Hart||London, W2|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
|Nick Rasle||Bristol, BS5|
|Tom Halpenny||Kensel Rise, W10|
|Phil Hodge||Tonbridge, TN9|
|Alex Haines||Lewisham, SE4|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Tom Gamble||London, SE3|
|Marco Cirillo||North West Lodnon, NW67|
|Tim Karp||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Joshua Fayal Burke||Sutton, SM5|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||London, W2|
|Alexander Glover||London, E2|
|Manuel Contreras||London, N20|
|Lee Batten||Highbury,, N5|
|Andrew Finlayson||Nottingham, NG17|
|George Karpasitis||Wandsworth, SE17|
|Adam Purnell||Bristol - Hereford, BS31|
|Leo Crossfield||Peterborough, PE26|
|Mihaly Benko||Birmingham, B16|
|Daniel James||Colchester, CO4|
|12 String David||Congleton, CW12|
|Josh Geffin||East Dulwich, London, SE22|
|Tom Fleming||London, NW1|
|James Bone||Balham, SW12|
|Greg Sanders||Dalston, E8|
|Thomas Kay||Seven Sisters, N15|
|Alex Pidgen||London, SE6|
|Huw V Williams||London, NW2|
|Mr Paul Reay BA||Liverpool, L17|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours)||Ealing, W5|
|Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Ian Mayes||Chichester, PO19|
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Rock/Pop Guitar
- Personal Message
- GET FAST RESULTS WITH MY PROVEN METHOD
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Guitar tutoring:
CLASSICAL GUITAR is the base for all other guitar techniques like Spanish and Latino guitar, Pop and Rock, Jazz and any other style you may like to play. Your lessons will suit your individual goal and needs. Some of my students are Classical Guitar performers and guitar teachers who improve further their technical abilities and professional performer's skills. Many of my students pass exams for a Grade. Yet there are students who prefer brief intensive course for beginners to achieve fast practical results with minimum of theory.
Vocal Coaching and Singing:
• Voice conditioning for professional singers and peak performance training
• Singing lessons for all levels; sing with ease high notes; interpretation.
• Music training – ear training and rhythm development.
• Voice training for executives, speakers, lawyers, actors teachers, etc
• Get rid of foreign accent in singing or in speaking different languages.
• Stutter-free speaking. Any kind of stuttering could be removed in just 27 days.
Basic theory and techniques of composition, harmony, succession of chords, modulation, melody creation, back vocal, orchestration, etc. Useful knowledge for every songwriter and composer no matter which musical instrument is used. Practical skills and analysis of your songs or instrumental music to improve and develop your personal style. Guidance and action plan for successful career as songwriter/composer.
Conducting and Music theory:
Important skills and knowledge for leading a band, orchestra or a choir. Better understanding in different kind of music and styles. Conducting techniques. Choice of repertoire and efficient work with the orchestra/choir/band. Concerts and career planing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- M.A. in Classical Guitar and Conducting.
B.A. in pop/rock guitar and jazz.
Diplomas of many guitar and vocal Master classes.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 25 years experience as a teacher and performer. For 18 years I was University teacher of Classical Guitar and Classical Singing (Opera, Musical). I still teach in schools and universities, perform concerts and Master classes in many countries.
- How much do you charge?
- First lesson/consultation is Free of charge. During it I will understand your goals and experience, and will suggest for you accordingly the most suitable program.
The usual charge is only £27 per hour for individual lesson, but for a limited number of students who could be flexible in time/days for lessons the price is £23. There are reductions for prepaid lessons, for shorter or group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home in Old Widsor. I give some lessons at students’ homes for additional fee covering travel expenses and part of the time spent in travelling.
Some students prefer to have online lessons through Skype. If you live too far to come for a lesson you may prefer this option.
- When are you available?
- Lessons take place daytime, evenings and weekends. Please note that many time slots are already prepaid by students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from absolute beginners to professionals.
All of my students successfully pass their exams for Grades and get Certificate for their level.
I also have extensive experience of teaching disabled students and students with special needs. Two of my blind students became famous professional musicians.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have DBS Certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to teach online. Additional materials are sent by e-mail or Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- GTC. UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students have become winners or obtained diplomas in international competitions and festivals.
Many became professional musicians and teachers. At least 7 of them are university guitar teachers and 3 are vocal tutors.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you follow a proven method with professional teacher you will achieve in months and even days what otherwise may require years of practice.
Send a message to Emilio Saev
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more