Find UK Tuition
Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers / Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons in Slough
Read more about Rock/Pop Guitar
Compare Rock/Pop Guitar Teachers in Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Rock/Pop Guitar Lessons from tutors who can travel to Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Rock/Pop Guitar Teacher jobs in the Slough (Buckinghamshire/ Berkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SL postcode
|Emilio Saev||Maidenhead, SL6|
Tutors travelling to SL
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Antonis Mikelis||London, N9|
|Nathaniel Keen||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Huw V Williams||London, E17|
|Ben Caffrey||Stamford, PE9|
|Paolo Fuschi||Greater Manchester, M16|
|Dom Martin||London, N1|
|Greg Sanders||Dalston, E8|
|Jon||South West London, SW18|
|Dan Joseph||Teddington, TW11|
|Andrew Jeens||Liverpool, L22|
|Vincenzo Gioia||Swiss Cottage, NW6|
|Tom Gamble||London, SE3|
|James Pusey||Bromley, BR2|
|Tom Halpenny||Tufnell Park, NW5|
|Edward Dullaway||Bromley, BR1|
|Steven Llewellyn||Stoke Newington, N16|
|Kevin R Webb (MEd)||Newport, NP15|
|Josh Geffin||East Dulwich, London, SE22|
|Owen Hughes||London, N11|
|Paul Housden||Dalston, N16|
|Ben Moorhouse||Hackney, London, E9|
|Huw Marc Bennett||New Cross, London, SE14|
|Daniel Maitland||East Dulwich, SE22|
|Oliver Hopkins||Dalston / Hackney, N16|
|Luc Morris||Cardiff & the Vale, CF71|
|Neil Livingstone||Wimbledon, London, SW19|
|Juan Rezzuto||West Kensington, W14|
|Manuel Contreras||London, N14|
|Philip Milburn (Music Doctor)||Hove, BN3|
|M. Pendlebury||Lancaster, LA3|
|Dan Ezard||London, W4|
|Leo Crossfield||Peterborough, PE26|
|Ashley Griggs||West Molesey, KT8|
|Oliver Outhwaite||East Finchley, N2|
|Nicholas Schlesinger||Acton, West London, W3|
|Mr Aron Kingsford||Brighton, BN10|
|George Karpasitis||Southwark, SE1|
|Andrew Slaven Guitar||Walthamstow, E17|
|Andrew Hammond||Stockport, SK4|
|Marco Cirillo||London North West, NW26|
|Mr Daniel Short MMus RAM||Putney, London, SW15|
|Barney Muller||Lewisham, SE13|
|Kit Robertshaw||Birmingham, B17|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Rock/Pop Guitar
- Personal Message
- LET US HEAR YOUR FEELINGS IN SOUND AND MUSIC
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Guitar tutoring:
CLASSICAL GUITAR is a base for all other guitar techniques like Spanish and Latino guitar, Pop and Rock, Jazz, Ethno and any other style you may like to play. There are different programs based on your individual goals and needs. You may like to raise your level as a professional performer and guitar teacher or you may prefer to pass brief intensive course for beginners to achieve fast practical results with minimum of theory.
Vocal Coaching and Singing:
• Voice conditioning for professional singers and peak performance training
• Singing lessons for all levels; sing with ease high notes; interpretation.
• Music training – ear training and rhythm development.
• Voice training for executives, speakers, lawyers, actors teachers, etc
• Get rid of foreign accent in singing or in speaking different languages.
• Stutter-free speech. Any kind of stuttering could be removed in just 27 days.
Basic theory and techniques of composition, harmony, succession of chords, modulation, melody creation, back vocal, orchestration, etc. Useful knowledge for every songwriter and composer no matter which musical instrument is used. Practical skills and analysis of your songs or instrumental music to improve and develop your personal style. Guidance and action plan for successful career as songwriter/composer.
Conducting and Music theory:
Important skills and knowledge for leading a band, orchestra or a choir. Better understanding in different kind of music and styles. Conducting techniques. Choice of repertoire and efficient work with the orchestra/coir/band. Concerts and career planing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- M.A. in Classical Guitar and Conducting.
B.A. in pop/rock guitar and jazz.
Diplomas of many guitar and vocal Master classes.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 20 years experience as a teacher and performer. Along with my private practice I teach in schools and universities, I give Master classes in many countries and on international festivals.
- How much do you charge?
- First lesson/consultation is Free of charge. During it I will understand your goals and experience, and will suggest for you accordingly the most suitable program. The charge is only £20 per hour individual lesson. There is additional reduction for new students, for shorter or group lessons.
Online lessons are cheaper - only £15.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home and in a musical studio in the center of Maidenhead. I give some lessons at students’ homes and may travel to Windsor, Slough, other places in Berkshire for small additional fee covering travel expenses and part of the time spent in travelling.
Some students prefer to have online lessons through Skype as they live too far to come for a lesson.
- When are you available?
- Most daytime, evening and weekend appointments are possible except in hours already prepaid by students. Intensive courses are organised during holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages from absolute beginners to professionals.
All of my students successfully pass their exams for Grades if they like to have Certificate for their level.
I also have extensive experience of teaching disabled students and students with special needs. Two of my blind students became famous professional musicians.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype to teach online. The student needs a webcam too. Additional materials are sent by e-mail.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- GTC. I have UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Many of my students have become winners or obtained diplomas in international competitions and festivals.
Many became professional musicians and teachers. At least 7 of them are university guitar teachers and 3 are vocal tutors.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you persist you may advance a little even by playing alone or by trying cheap lessons with musicians who never did teaching before, but if you follow a proven method with professional teacher you will achieve in months and even days what otherwise may require years of practice.
Send a message to Emilio Saev
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more