Find UK Tuition
Special Needs Music Teachers / Special Needs Music Lessons in Birmingham
Read more about Special Needs Music
Compare Special Needs Music Teachers in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Special Needs Music Lessons from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Special Needs Music Teacher jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in B postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Special Needs Music
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher of Special Needs/Music and run my own private special needs and music company 'Calm Seas' and I'm looking for new pupils.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have a wealth of experience in Special Needs teaching in the classroom and home tuition with children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, in particular but have also worked with children with autism, hearing impairments and Downs syndrome.I have a very calm and relaxed approach and feel I can focus on specific pupil's needs.I can also teach music (instrumental and theory) through to A level and can also offer French from beginners through to G.C.S.E. level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Masters degree in Special Needs and I am also a qualified classroom teacher (P.G.C.E.) and have a music degree from Dartington College of Arts
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching in Special Schools/Privately for the last 4 years across a wide range of subjects and been working mainly with autisitc, adhd and ebd pupils. I also have 12 years experience as a peripatetic string teacher and 2 years as a head of music.
- How much do you charge?
- Please see my website
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at my own property and at client's properties within a 30 mile radius of Wolverhampton
- When are you available?
- Contact me for best available times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From beginners to adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Associated Board music exams from prep tests to diploma level, G.C.S.E. and A level.
G.C.S.E.and A level French
Help and support for special needs pupils
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes it is current.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I now offer discounts on block bookings.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have a driving passion to educate pupils no matter what needs they have and try to make sure all my pupils can realise their full potential. I teach in a relaxed and calm manner, whilst also having fun and engage pupils fully. Everyone deserves an education and I feel it is my duty to provide that service.
Send a message to Michelle C Gibson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more