Find UK Tuition
Trumpet Teachers / Trumpet Lessons in Birmingham
Read more about Trumpet
Compare Trumpet Teachers in Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider Trumpet Lessons from tutors who can travel to Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for Trumpet Teacher jobs in the Birmingham (Warwickshire/ West Midlands) area then sign-up here.
Tutors travelling to B
|Gabriel Dias||London, SW16|
|Daniel de Gruchy-Lambert||Glasgow South Side, G41|
|Raymond Hearne||London, E11|
|Mark Harrison||Manchester, BL4|
|Daniel Friend||Yoxford, IP17|
|Carla Sabater||London, N22|
|Neil Doherty||Southampton, Hants, SO15|
|Andrew Connington||Teddington, TW11|
|Dave J Ford||Perth, KY14|
|Yusuf O. Narcin||London, N4|
|Nicola Rouse||London, NW1|
|James Harold||London, N7|
|Fiona Bassett||Manchester, M15|
|Christopher Smith||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Matthew Hardy||East London, E11|
|Adam Harvey||Chippenham, SN15|
|Eliot Darwin||Sheffield, S6|
|Duncan Morrell||Harrogate, HG3|
|Rory Cartmell||Charlton, SE7|
|Tom Taffinder BMus DipABRSM||Cardiff, CF10|
|Steve Pretty||North London, E8|
|David Roode||Ealing, W13|
|Ed Roberts||Leeds, LS7|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Trumpet
- Personal Message
- Hi! I'm a friendly and fun music tutor based in Birmingham looking for new students of any age, seeking either practical instrumental lessons or theory. I hope my passion and love of music will help to inspire the next generation!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Brass Tuition (Trumpet, Cornet, Tenor Horn, Trombone, Euphonium)
Music Theory (ABRSM exam)
English Lit/Lang GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor of Music (with Honours) 2:1
Grade 8 Trumpet Distinction
Grade 5 Theory Distinction
English Literature A-Level
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching privately for over 5 years and have taken part in whole class music lessons with the Birmingham Music Service. I teach people of all ages and abilities from absolute beginner to diploma level and have experience working with children and adults with special educational needs. I currently work for the Stratford Music Centre as their primary brass tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- My fees for Music and English tutoring begin at £20/hr for Key Stage 2 and rise to £30/hr for A-Level support. Practical instrumental lessons are £30/hr. All fees are negotiable depending on circumstances, as well as the distance either myself or the student travels. 30 and 45 minute lessons are always an option, and a discount for families that would like to send children to learn in a group can be discussed prior to lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I have a small dedicated music room at my home in Perry Barr, Birmingham, however, if preferred, I have my own transport and can travel to the students home to teach. Willing to travel to anywhere within a reasonable distance in the West Midlands area- Birmingham City Centre, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Great Barr, Lichfield, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Stratford, Leicester (Tuesday afternoons only).
- When are you available?
- Monday all day and evening
Tuesday afternoons before 6pm
Wednesday all day before 3pm
Thursday all day and evening
Friday all day and evening
All days and times are liable to change due to professional playing work, but all lessons will be made up if cancelled, or moved to another time.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and abilities-you're never too old to learn!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- At the first lesson, we will talk briefly about your aspirations and which exams you would like to take.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current CRB check.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Birmingham Conservatoire 2009-2013
Jonathan Holland (CBSO Principal Trumpet)
Alan Thomas (CBSO Co-Principal Trumpet)
Andy Stone-Fewings (RSC Trumpet, CBSO Trumpet)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are all doing well. The eldest is working towards his Diploma in Trumpet Performance, and the youngest has recently achieved a Distinction in his Grade 1 exam!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- If you're a keen and willing to learn, we will get on very well!!
Send a message to trumpet_steph
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more