Find UK Tuition
UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition in Sutton
Read more about UKCAT
Compare UKCAT Tutors in Sutton (Surrey) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider UKCAT Tuition from tutors who can travel to Sutton (Surrey) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for UKCAT Tutor jobs in the Sutton (Surrey) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in SM postcode
|Sorry no tutors found|
Tutors travelling to SM
|Jessica Whitehead||London, SW1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|Christopher Foley||Fulham, SW6|
|M S Rahman||London, N11|
|Patrick Jemmer||Swansea, SA2|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Elliot Travers||Reading, RG10|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- I tutor to all major examination boards, including OCR, AQA, Edexcel and IGCSEs. In the classroom and through tuition I have helped students to A* grades at GCSE and A-Level including successful Oxbridge, Medical and Veterinary Applicants.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- A-Level Biology. A-Level Chemistry. GCSE Science.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am training as a medical doctor at St George's, University of London. I am a former classroom teacher with a PGCE and Qualified Teacher Status. My academic background includes a BSc in Microbiology and A-Levels in Chemistry, Biology, Politics and Maths.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience teaching to a range of ages and abilities. Through my experience I have developed a patient and thorough approach to helping students achieve their potential.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates are currently reduced as an offer to new students as I have recently moved.
- Where do you teach?
- I am able to travel to students' homes in south and west London. I also have teaching space available for students who choose to travel to me.
I teach in Tooting, Croydon, Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Wandsworth, Richmond, Kingston and the surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings and weekends. I am available most days during the school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE and A-Level science qualifications.
I also offer tuition and coaching for students applying to medical, dental, veterinary courses and their associated entrance exams. (BMAT, UKCAT, GAMSAT)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Enhanced CRB available on request.
Send a message to Christopher Foley
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more