Find UK Tuition
UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition in York
Read more about UKCAT
Compare UKCAT Tutors in York (North Yorkshire) postcode areas by clicking their names on the left hand side. To widen your search, consider UKCAT Tuition from tutors who can travel to York (North Yorkshire) or from a tutor who teaches online.
If you are a tutor looking for UKCAT Tutor jobs in the York (North Yorkshire) area then sign-up here.
Tutors in YO postcode
|Tom Haggerty||York, YO51|
Tutors travelling to YO
|Sorry no tutors found|
|Dr Parikh||Oxfordshire, OX1|
|Viv||Victoria & Dorking, SW1|
|P Godden||Ashford, Kent, TN24|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, Fife, KY12|
|Mr.Kanesalingam||Ilford, Essex, IG3|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Chertsey/ Weybridge, KT16|
|Cathy Bear||London, SW1|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Sutton, Surrey, SM2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- Hi, If you'd like to learn a little more about me- including several reviews- please follow the link to my website which will take you to my profile on another site I'm registered with, with verified reviews from former online tutees.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Economics, History and Maths primarily. However, I have extensive experience in essay writing to a very high level and frequently tutor arts students up to undergraduate level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Cambridge Honours Degree, B.A. Economics
A Levels: 5A*'s
GCSE: 11 A*'s
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since 2010 I have tutored students for both Maths and Economics at a range of levels.
In 2011 I expanded to History and Philosophy. I began to give personal statement clinics and prepare students for Oxbridge entrance exams and interviews.
Since 2013 I have tutored University level students for a wide range of subjects including Economics, Statistics, and several arts subjects. I have also been available to help with coursework and dissertations when required. No student I have aided for coursework has achieved less than a first (or at lower levels an A*), and several times my students have topped their years.
I have had excellent results and have always received positive feedback. Additionally I have played a part in numerous Oxbridge and Medical offers, and have successfully prepared students for the MAT, BMAT, UKCAT, PAT and TSA.
- How much do you charge?
- You can find my prices on the lessons lists. However, I would charge £10 more for group lessons since it's critical that I spend a good deal of time assessing your homework.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm mainly an online tutor and offer lessons via skype. Although this may at first seem strange I offer a free trial so that you can establish if online tutoring is for you!
- When are you available?
- I'm very flexible- I'm avaliable whenever suits you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I typically focus on students from GCSE and above but if you have a younger pupil please get in touch and we can discuss suitability.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor via Skype and Idroo or any other convienient software. All notes made are automatically saved down and perminantly accesable with ease!
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- All my students have achieved excellent grades, the vast majority having obtained A*'s and then A's. My style is informal but focused and we will get through the content as rapidly as possible. Arrange a free trial and you can see for yourself.
Send a message to Tom Haggerty
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more