Online UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Asmah Battersea, SW1P
- Cathy Bear Victoria, SW1
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- An experienced Private Tutor, retired Senior Lecturer, Wolverhampton University
Formerly at Cambridge and Edinburgh Universities
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- On-line possible, but face-to-face preferred
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science, Study Skills
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA ( Trinity College, Cambridge ) Physics
MSc ( Aston) Computer Science
Enhanced Disclosure / PVG (via STEM Ambassadors' Scheme))
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Many years of HE teaching (Physics, Computer Science)
Many years of Private Tution ( GCSE, AS and A2 level; Highers and Advanced Highers, undergraduate)
- How much do you charge?
- basic £25 per hour
If two tutees together, £35 per hour
extra (negotiable) for travel if outwith Dunfermline area
- Where do you teach?
- At student's home
at my own home ( Dunfermline)
- When are you available?
- usually late afternoon/evening in term, and occasional weekends
anytime during school vacations
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Standard ( e.g. 14 plus)
Highers (e.g. 15 plus)
Advanced Highers (e.g. 16 +)
also GCSE/GCE/IntBacc. equivalents
Professional qualifications in science
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Scottish Standard/Highers/Advanced Highers
GCE Advanced ( AS, A2, "Scholarship"/University Admission)
Undergraduate (BA, MA, MSci, BSc. MEng, MMaths etc)
Professional Qualifications in Science
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
(Scottish Equivalent) via STEM Ambassador Scheme
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Physics (MInstP, CPhys)
Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Trinity College, Cambridge University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Ordinary Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Higher Physics, Maths, Chemistry
Advanced Higher / "A" level Physics, Maths, Chemistry
BSc Computer Science ( Heriot Watt)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very experienced tutor.
I have great patience and understanding, with imagination and a good sense of humour
Send a message to Philip Bradfield
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more