Online UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition
- Asmah Pimlico, SW1P
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Tonya Central Hereford, HR1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- I am a final year medical student at King's College London and have over three years experience tutoring students. I specialise in guiding and supporting students with their medical school applications. I also tutor Biology and Maths.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Skype and an online whiteboard for tutoring online. I have extensive experience in this and students find this easy to use. Material will be sent via email before the start of the session, which can be either printed out or opened on the computer by the student during the lesson.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in helping students with their Medical school applications all the way from gaining work experience, sitting the UKCAT, writing the personal statement to preparing for interviews. I also tutor Biology and Maths, mainly at GCSEs and A-Level. I also have experience teaching children as young as 4.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I gained a 2:1 (hons) in Oral and Craniofacial Biology BSc from King's College London. I will be completing a degree in Medicine (MBBS) in June 2015 also from King's College London.
For A-Levels I attained five A's in Biology, Chemistry, Maths, French and Arabic.
I attained 8 A*s and 3 A's at GCSE Level with an addition of having achieved one of the top five marks in the country for Maths.
I gained a UKCAT score of 725 and from my first round of applying to Medicine, I received three offers for Medical school.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Many of the students I have taught are now studying Medicine with some at Imperial College and King's College London. I have been tutoring for over three years.
- How much do you charge?
- A-Level and university entrance lessons are charged at £40 per hour, whereas GCSEs at £35. Any lessons below GCSE level is charged at £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I can tutor both at the student's home or at a mutually convenient location. A large proportion of my work is also done online, which students have found to work really well.
- When are you available?
- I am available in the evenings and weekends during term time. I am also available all day during the Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- A large proportion of my work comprises of preparing students for university entrance exams but I do also tutor students for GCSEs and A-levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My latest DBS check was done in January 2013 and can be shown on request.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Royal Society of Medicine