Online UKCAT Tutors / UKCAT Tuition
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, KY12|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|Cathy Bear||Victoria, SW1|
|P Godden||Bybrook, TN24|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Tom Haggerty||Boroughbridge, YO51|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for UKCAT
- Personal Message
- PhD qualified highly experienced tutor and examiner. I have got many books and all the past exam papers. Most of my students have achieved very good result in their exam.
I am friendly, patient and attentive to the needs of the students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, Science, Engineering, Physics, Mechanics, Statistics, 11+, 13+ Common entrance, ACT, SAT, BMAT, GAMSAT, UKCAT, MCAT, GMAT,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BEng Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 9 years of teaching as a college and private tutor
- How much do you charge?
- I travel within reasonable distance and charge extra for that.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach mostly at my office in Oxford town center. however, I am willing to travel. I teach throughout Oxfordshire.
I also do online tutoring via skype.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From Key stage, GCSE, IGCSE, A-levels, IB to University students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Key stage, GCSE, A-levels, Diploma, University, BMAT, UKCAT, GAMSAT, GMAT, SAT, IB
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do have CRB certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Via Skype
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Network (STEMNET)
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
European Mathematical Society (EMS)
National Centre of Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (NCETM)
Institute of Physics (IPhy)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BEng Engineering
MSc Engineering (UK)
PhD Engineering (Oxford, UK)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very friendly and patient tutor. I am very passionate about helping students to understand. I explain the demanding concepts in an easy to understand method to make sure my students grasp the idea of the fundamental theory. My philosophy is that every student is unique and through examining how my students learn best I am able to teach and present the concepts in the format which is clearest and most useful to them. Their achievements are my pride and priority.
Send a message to Dr Parikh
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more