Online University Educational Studies Tutors / University Educational Studies Tuition
|Mandy Lall||Singlewell, DA12|
|PJ||Denby Dale, HD8|
|Victoria Walden||Walton-on-Thames, KT12|
|Patricia O'Sullivan||Alnwick, NE65|
|Phil CloudTutoring||Towcester Brook, NN12|
|K Heardman||Wembury and Brixton, PL9|
|Dissertation Tutor||Cockett, SA2|
|Bianca Bailey Wilson||Brockley, SE13|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Harriet Swift-Marshall||Devizes, SN10|
|Dr. Lloyd||Whitburn, SR6|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Educational Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a passionate, experienced tutor covering a range of subjects, due to my education background. I want to support children, young people, and adults to develop their knowledge in a relaxed and comfortable way.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Early Years and KS1 - literacy, phonics, and reading development, including bilingual children
Primary - literacy, maths and french
Secondary English/literacy, humanities, social care/sociology, music.
A Level English language and literature, philosophy, sociology, BTEC health & social care andcChildcare
University Linguistics, English language, education, early childhood studies, sociology.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 10 GCSEs All A-C grade
A Levels English Literature, Philosophy
BA (Hons) Linguistics - SOAS, University of London (and Communication Studies UCLA Los Angeles) 2:1
Early Years Professional Studies - Level 6
PTLLS (teach adults) - Level 4
Masters of Research in Language, Discourse, and Communication - King's College London
Currently doing PhD in educational research at Imperial College London
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 8 years education and community experience
4 years early years education experience
5 years tutoring experience
- How much do you charge?
- £10 initial consultation fee for initial visit (30 minutes to discuss you or your child's needs and in what ways I can help).
Prices range from £28-32 depending on age group and subject for individuals for tuition to take place in your home. For multiple students (2 or more), prices vary so please enquire for more information).
Additional travel charges for N & W London and outside of London.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach both at your home or my home. I am willing to travel across SE London, SW London, BR, and CR areas easily. I can also do block sessions for exams study preparation.
- When are you available?
- Evenings - after 4pm
Flexible daytimes on request
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- EY and KS1 up to degree level/adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Year 1 Phonics Check
Early Years Professional Status
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date DBS certificate
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can Skype for online tutoring.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently work with a 5 year old child supporting phonics and literacy.
I work with a group of students aged 16-18 on Level 1 Health & Social Care Sectors within a secondary school environment and I train adults in children's language development.
I have a number of university level linguistics students that I support on an ongoing basis.
Send a message to Bianca Bailey Wilson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more