Online University Educational Studies Tutors / University Educational Studies Tuition
- LauraB Clapton, N15
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Victoria Walden Walton-on-Thames, KT12
- Dissertation Tutor Cockett, SA2
- Julian Salisbury Crewe, CW1
- Dr. Lloyd Whitburn, SR6
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Vicki-Marie Teignmouth, TQ14
- PJ Denby Dale, HD8
- Patricia O'Sullivan Alnwick, NE65
- Phil CloudTutoring Towcester Brook, NN12
- Lindsay Nova Beeston, NG9
- Mandy Lall Singlewell, DA12
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Bianca Bailey Wilson Brockley, SE13
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Educational Studies
- Personal Message
- I am a dual national, American and British. I have lived in England for 30 years and have a thorough understanding of both educational systems - and both languages!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have tutored using email and Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English at all levels up to and including University, History at all levels also. Spanish up to GCSE level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA, two MA's, a PhD and a PGCE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- i taught full time from 1968 to 2001. From 2001 I tutored and worked part time for the NHS. I have taught both in the US and in the UK, at all levels from junior school to university level.
- How much do you charge?
- I ask for £15 for the first lesson, to make sure the student and I are a "fit." I usually charge the full fee +£15 if there are two children being tutored at the same time.
- Where do you teach?
- I travel to students' homes, or if easier, students can come to me. But I have a (very friendly) dog and some children do not like animals. I travel fairly widely in London, although I only drive far from North London during off-peak hours.
- When are you available?
- I am available any day of the week, by negotiation with the family. I can and do work during summers and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I will teach any age from 10 upwards, almost most of my experience is from ages 12-80!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare my students for English state exams or American exams, secondary and university level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an up-to-date DBS.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the Philological Society (Linguistics), the Institute of Education Post 14-18, and the Professional Tutor's Association.
Send a message to LauraB
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more