Online Electronics Tutors / Electronics Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Electronics
- Personal Message
- Providing private tuition for Maths and Science to KS1 to A-levels students for the last 10+ years.
Also, i have been teaching at renowned universities at Undergrad and Postgraduate Level with focus on Mathematical and programming subjects.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can teach online using skype and other virtual class room tools. I have had one-to-one lessons with students over long distances and this have gone very fine. If you have any specific requirements and distance is a problem try an online session with me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths(up to A-levels)
Physics(up to GCSE)
Science(Up to KS3)
Cisco Routing and Switching protocols
Final year/semester projects and report writing
PhD projects in the field of computer science and Engineering
Electronics(up to University Level)
Computer Programming/Hardware/IT(up to University Level)
Digital Signal processing/Digital Electronics/Microprocessor
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD (Computer Engineering)
MS (Computer Engineering)
BS (Electrical Engineering)
MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10+ year of teaching experience at undergraduate level
Personal tutoring experience for Maths, Physics and Science for GCSE and A-level.
Experience in Technical writing, Dissertations and Technical projects
- How much do you charge?
- ITs on average between 15 to 18 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home and am willing to travel up to 10 miles from my home or work place.
For longer distance in case of special requirement, kindly message me to discuss
- When are you available?
- I am available after 4:30 on weekdays and full day on Weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach from KS-1 to University Level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-level exams, University Exams and Projects
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently i have Numerous GCSE and A-level student training with me for their exams.
Previously my students (more than 30 in numbers) have scored A's and B's in Maths both at A-level and GCSE
I have umpteen number of Engineering undergraduate and higher Education students up to level of PhD working with me.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Individual care is given to the student. Every student has its own way of learning. I teach what interests the students, but also challenge them.
I try to be interactive with them, and approach their questions and queries according to their level and understanding.
Send a message to Dr Sheikh
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more