Online University Law Tutors / University Law Tuition
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for University Law
- Personal Message
- I offer a friendly straightforward approach to learning on a one to one tutorial basis. In addition I am available for contact throughout the week via email for law tuition.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I also provide online tutorials via Skype. This can be provided at a set pre-arranged time, materials can be emailed in advance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Law ... GCSE, AS and A level, a number of undergraduate modules from the LLB or BA law, contact for specific module details.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- LLB University of London
LLM Candidate University of Birmingham
PTLLS Level 4 Teaching Qualification for lifelong learning
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have both one on one tuition and classroom experience, having a friendly straightforward approach to learning. I also have experience in legal education policy with the University of London.
- How much do you charge?
- £20 per hour GCSE
£20 per hour AS and A level
£25 per hour LLB or BA Law
Discount £5 per hour if tuition is given from my home in Dudley or at the University of Birmingham, Edgbaston
- Where do you teach?
- My main source of teaching is mobile, I travel to you at your home or place of work within a 5 mile radius of Dudley or Edgbaston on specific days. I also teach from home or online via Skype for which I reduce the rate by £5 per hour. I can also offer tuition from the University of Birmingham.
- When are you available?
- I have a flexible diary and can be available at a mutually agreed time, which can be arranged in advance of teaching sessions.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach a variety of ages from young students through to mature students. I can teach from GCSE level through to Undergraduate level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE; AS and A levels; LLB or BA Law
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Get in touch for a discussion of your needs. I have a chat initially to assess what it is you require and where your needs are, we can then discuss where to move forward from there.
Send a message to Paul Dale
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more